Sign in to follow this  
Prime

<PANIC> / NA / 460+

Posted (edited)

NORTH AMERICA          <PANIC>         SERENDIA HOLDERS

Looking to recruit players to continually cap our current roster. We're well organized and continually getting stronger in the pursuit of more dominant Siege and Nodewar victories. 

We are an extra large guild and our current average (4/25)  level is 59 with an average gear score of 468

We require a verbal interview either through discord or through an Xbox chat. A PvP tryout will also be required to join.

Current Requirements LVL 59 Required 

1. 460 G/S for Witch/Wizard
  2. 470 G/S for all other classes
  3. 490 G/S for Sorceress, Lahn, and Ranger

Current PvP Schedule

1. Every Saturday at 6PM PDT

Why Join Us

Panic has been one of the top guilds since BDX launch. We opened our doors to beginner Xbox players an PC veterans without any discrimination. We're very proud of being the only guild that was here on day one that is still considered to be in the top three of all guilds. If you're looking for a guild that you can grow with as a player, and longevity matters too you, then I invite you to contact any of the players below to set-up an interview.

Feel free to leave a comment down below, or to reach out to the following people. Additionally you can direct join our discord by following the link provided (Discord is preferred)

https://discord.gg/NkEEKBr

• XBL: Deadeyecation         Discord: Tekkaden#1648        InGame Family: Medi
  • XBL: NerfsAllAround        Discord: Swooty#6910            InGame Family: Swiggity
  • XBL: Atarize                       Discord: Atarize#0277             InGame Family: Raventhorn
  • XBL: I 3mPte C7ip I          Discord: Xen#8465                   InGame Family: Reliquinn
Edited by Prime
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

450 Gs striker lvl 57 interested in joining 

Discord  Peter mia25#2996

GT iceman 1I

Edited by Peter mia25