Dr INF3NRO

CP dishes, cooks cloths, imperial npc and shinning powder - Rant #91,405

Posted (edited)

I don't enjoy the game to the fullest as a life skiller. I fill my time with things you'd usually need to do once a week as preparation to do other things and im simply bored and frustrated at this point.

Along with that my economical state is in sham since I cant cash in on all the mats or it simply not worth producing at this time. Im struggling to gear up properly and the advances I do make cost me dearly as my income is literally non existent.

Life skillers have been gimped for over a month now and I need to know when will the above be released - CP dishes, cooks cloths, imperial cook/alchemy NPC and the godamn shinning powder. Is it within this month? Next one? Next week maybe?

Give us answers please!

Yours truly,

A pissed part time farmer and a desperate cook.

Edited by Dr INF3NRO
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 5

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

I don't enjoy the game to the fullest as a life skiller. I fill my time with things you'd usually need to do once a week as preparation to do other things and im simply bored and frustrated at this point.

Along with that my economical state is in sham since I cant cash in on all the mats or it simply not worth producing at this time. Im struggling to gear up properly and the advances I do make cost me dearly as my income is literally non existent.

Life skillers have been gimped for over a month now and I need to know when will the above be released - CP dishes, cooks cloths, imperial cook/alchemy NPC and the godamn shinning powder. Is it within this month? Next one? Next week maybe?

Give us answers please!

Yours truly,

+1

Shinning powder and CP dishes should be released ASAP (I also pray for alchemy stones)

The rest probably in Valencia???? 

Cheer up boi, you will make billions but just not quite yet lol. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777
  • Like 1

I wouldn't call myself a lifeskiller, but these things would be nice, along with branding stones for fishing rods. Lifeskillers seem pretty gimped atm. I'd also like a processing outfit for Lahn, but I'm sure that's coming soon-ish.

• Like 1

Granted making money from life skills atm is very hard but it is doable with some part, but u need RNG on your side, but what I struggle to grasp here is why not make money via other means ? Why limit yourself to just making money one way ? 

1 hour ago, Koromas said:

Granted making money from life skills atm is very hard but it is doable with some part, but u need RNG on your side, but what I struggle to grasp here is why not make money via other means ? Why limit yourself to just making money one way ? 

Because people want to play the game the way they want and you cannot force life skiller to grind or grinder to lifeskill (the fact I need to gather to progress my GRINDING gear to get sharps and hards is stupid). Having that said, life skillers are in a huge disadvantage because of missing mechanics which were deliberately taken from them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Because people want to play the game the way they want and you cannot force life skiller to grind or grinder to lifeskill (the fact I need to gather to progress my GRINDING gear to get sharps and hards is stupid). Having that said, life skillers are in a huge disadvantage because of missing mechanics which were deliberately taken from them. 

Ok I meant no negativity with my post just wanna point that out,  and absolutely people will play the way they want to play and always should do, but if people are choosing to play this way they can’t really moan as there is perfectly viable and efficient was of progressing it’s just that those people don’t like to do that and instead are whining over it instead of being patient, that’s what I don’t get, yes by all means play the game how u want but they was never going to give us everything pc has right off the bat and tbh they have done a fantastic job so far. 

People just sit need to be patient or use alternative methods to progress etc making silver is so stupidly easy if u know how and put the work in. 

it's not even about making billions at this point, its handicapping the ENTIRE player base off of the terms "so PC players don't get further ahead"  - [CM] Shirna 

PC players are not dumb, they are stocking piling everything getting ready for CP dishes in cooking and alchemy as well as shining powder for alch stones. BEFORE I GO ANY FURTHER on alchemy stones anyone who thinks it's a "get rich quick" item is foolish and will soon seen 100 of millions go trying to get them "yellow" and Sturdy or Sharp, not even counting the 3 levels above that. 

All the new players in my guild are smart enough to listen, and waiting to really dive deep into cooking or alch until they release this so its not wasting a single cook or single material collected. Sure players are making the essentials - beer, basics for the next tier of alchemy, etc. 

What the devs don't understand is the longer they wait the more PC players actually will get ahead. The second they add it new players are going to get blown by the players who listened to PC players as well as the PC player base. 

Instead of with holding something, use these "poster" children [the select very few twitch streamers] they love using from PC and have them promoting WHAT to do instead of we are holding something back so you can't get ahead.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

it's not even about making billions at this point, its handicapping the ENTIRE player base off of the terms "so PC players don't get further ahead"  - [CM] Shirna 

PC players are not dumb, they are stocking piling everything getting ready for CP dishes in cooking and alchemy as well as shining powder for alch stones. BEFORE I GO ANY FURTHER on alchemy stones anyone who thinks it's a "get rich quick" item is foolish and will soon seen 100 of millions go trying to get them "yellow" and Sturdy or Sharp, not even counting the 3 levels above that. 

All the new players in my guild are smart enough to listen, and waiting to really dive deep into cooking or alch until they release this so its not wasting a single cook or single material collected. Sure players are making the essentials - beer, basics for the next tier of alchemy, etc. 

What the devs don't understand is the longer they wait the more PC players actually will get ahead. The second they add it new players are going to get blown by the players who listened to PC players as well as the PC player base. 

Instead of with holding something, use these "poster" children [the select very few twitch streamers] they love using from PC and have them promoting WHAT to do instead of we are holding something back so you can't get ahead.

Ok so yeah there holding things back, here’s an idea perhaps, why not adapt to what u have at this given moment instead of moaning about what u don’t have? Why not embrace the game in its current state and utilise what u have atm whilst still getting ready for what comes next ? 

A lot of people or stockpiling things for what’s ahead, there’s nothing wrong with that and it’s a smart thing to do, however your argument if they are holding things back and this gimping you on certain things is not really valid when there are still completely  viable and effective ways of achieving ur goal but via a different means.

sadly it’s another case of give me what I want coz I want it and can’t deal with adapting to what I can do situation, at least that’s how it appears to me. 

Also none of what I say is meant as a horrible comment I jsit speaking freely and expressing an opinion this isn’t an attack on anyone (felt the disclaimer was needed as so many people get offended easily these days) 

• Confused 1

Built a plus 3 cook outfit.

Have 25 -1 second cooking stations with 900 durability.

20000 worth of combines.

I pick up a few thousand of a few different things depending on price. Most of these will be for the imperial vendor.

Already at almost 300 CP. Would be past it 4 days past mediah but I took a break on my dailies.

I wonder why this isn't in yet. It wasn't to slow me down.

Jep im also waiting for this stuff...

Is any one of you on an EU Life Skill guild? Im the only life skiller in my guild 🤐

On 4/8/2019 at 3:52 AM, Dr INF3NRO said:

Give us answers please!

Yours truly,

I agree with you on all of that. I'm new to the game and I want all of this, so the excuse that its not new player friendly is kinda bogus. Another note though silver embroidered cooking clothes are in the game no? Unless you are talking about something else.

The silver life skill outfits are in game, got a few to plus 3. Been running like 30 stacks to stop failing. Sharps and hards rare enough its rough building stacks, farming them takes a while.

If I could buy hards if I had the silver it would help greatly.

Minus 1 second tools n game. No teff bread, no pay outfit, no tailor coupons.

Looks like we all wait. Hopefully they release it with mediah part 2 and the night vendor for more stones.

3 minutes ago, Doktar said:

The silver life skill outfits are in game, got a few to plus 3. Been running like 30 stacks to stop failing. Sharps and hards rare enough its rough building stacks, farming them takes a while.

If I could buy hards if I had the silver it would help greatly.

Minus 1 second tools n game. No teff bread, no pay outfit, no tailor coupons.

Looks like we all wait. Hopefully they release it with mediah part 2 and the night vendor for more stones.

Youre not on EU Server?

Its even hard for me to get +15 faulstacks. Rebla is going in 9 of 10 times to +15 before. So I have just one +3 clothe. But youre right, there is so much content missing, while grinder got almost everything 

My level 5 alt has died 24 times this week downgrading reblath. Getting pretty annoying shifting alts. L

Since you can make infinite armor stones for 200k each, I get lots of under 20 tries.

Losing a 10 stack is 2 mil in the trash, i dont like it but understand.

Not on EU but after 3 years outside Frankfurt I got on the time zone working overnights here.

1 hour ago, Doktar said:

My level 5 alt has died 24 times this week downgrading reblath. Getting pretty annoying shifting alts. L

Since you can make infinite armor stones for 200k each, I get lots of under 20 tries.

Losing a 10 stack is 2 mil in the trash, i dont like it but understand.

Not on EU but after 3 years outside Frankfurt I got on the time zone working overnights here.

I use 3 rebla, so I dont have to shift alts as often.

I dont make that much money horting all the materials and just selling hards and shards. But I understand hiw it works :)

I have irregular shift work, so it doesnt matter if I go on eu or na. Wanted to go on eu because of the connection. If theu finaly release the life skill stats I can perhaps find a life skill guild :)

On 4/8/2019 at 4:49 PM, Nightingale said:

Pretty godamn accurate.

We'll see hoe todays update goes. Stay tunes for rant #godknows.

Thanks for the support

2 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Pretty godamn accurate.

We'll see hoe todays update goes. Stay tunes for rant #godknows.

Thanks for the support

Well thats a lir from Shirna. Letting peopel drop +4 belts its totaly not holding the playerbase back. I would say its like they want to force you in grinding an node wars, so they have more peopel there.

But peopel like me do life skill anyways and then dont go to node war because gear is to low.

But lets hope for this update

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Koroyosh8 said:

Well thats a lir from Shirna. Letting peopel drop +4 belts its totaly not holding the playerbase back. I would say its like they want to force you in grinding an node wars, so they have more peopel there.

But peopel like me do life skill anyways and then dont go to node war because gear is to low.

But lets hope for this update

Well, with today's addition of boss gear and more chances at Liverto if you don't already have it, getting your gear up should be easier now ☺️

6 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Well, with today's addition of boss gear and more chances at Liverto if you don't already have it, getting your gear up should be easier now ☺️

I justdo life skill

And I got a zarka so not interested in liverto XD (3x at the boss, never go again)

I dont see how this updateis helping me upgreading my gear. Headhoge will help to get more items yes, but I have to still hort them and make not more money out ofit (still happy I got something)

53 minutes ago, Hardcore said:

Well crap, I’m Prof9 cook and have been turning my dishes in. :(

We didnt got the new dishes right?

1 hour ago, Hardcore said:

Well crap, I’m Prof9 cook and have been turning my dishes in. :(

thats fine its not going to replace any of the dishes you have gotten so far. its a new dish.

26 minutes ago, Koroyosh8 said:

We didnt got the new dishes right?

not according to the patch notes.