dragonsbane4381@gmail.com

Seperate PVE and PVP SERVERS

Without the ability to pk they would not be able to fight the undergeared , they would be forced to get there PvP fix with node wars/ sieges, red battle field, or the arena. Let's be honest the open world PvP in this game truly is trash. If they took off the open world PvP it would be a good game. I have tried to get refund but they have denied me so im stuck playing this game for now. Shirna ask the devs to take out open world PvP.

Imagine yourself grinding and a class that grinds faster than yours starts taking your kills. Now imagine not being able to do anything about it. So you ask nicely for that person to leave and he replies "get bent kid". 

There are reasons pvp is in the game. It allows you to take matters into your own hands and dealing with kill stealers. KSers for those that have played games without open world pvp. Limit open world pvp and these types of people will run a muck. If you are ok with people taking your kills, then go play another game. This isnt for the weak hearted and it gives players the power to counter act KSing. 

Posted (edited)

Kill stealer ? Really.

Nobody steal "my kill" (shooters included) ,i don't own the map ,nobody owns it,it's an MMO.

Also in this game respawn time is pretty quick.Bosses are lock behind scrolls or events.No frustration.

And there is no rush or speed running,it's a RPG not a 5 hours story-telling game.

As long as i have something to do (quest,gathering) ,i will always come back until i'm done.No matter how many times i get kill by another player.

Maybe Pearl Abyss could add more,to give the feeling this PvP feature matter.Loot  player,steal horses,house  furnitures,take everything in their storages...make workers work for you.It's suppose to be a PvP game after all. 

Edited by Quantum

@Quantum you missed literally everything I had said. I'm all for pvp, I was justifying why it is in place. It combats people trying to take the mobs you have been trying to farm. 

On 5/3/2019 at 4:50 PM, traceywashere said:

HAHAHAHAHA ... so you think if open world PvP were on NW and ESO and Tera that they'd be not dead (to you)??? Perhaps those games seem dead because of ... oh, no new content .. or .. oh , wait .. glitchiness? PvP is not a sole savior of MMOs. 

And, y'all think that people here don't want PvP at all ... no one has said as such. Clearly the karma system isn't strong enough of a deterrent to offset people pk'ing someone afk or lifeskilling. All you need is a few hours of grinding and it's gone. And, oh, wait, this game is pretty much nothing but grinding - so, no real loss. Not only that, but there are times it's actually advantageous to have guards kill you - and ppl on the road are more plentiful than horses.

D-bag pk'ers (probably like you) are what add to the un-fun unsportsman-like aspect of this game. Why else would you defend it so hard? hmmmmm

There is a time and place for everything. Ppl here don't want NO PvP. 

Not sure why y'all are so threatened by the aspect of some sort of PvP protection (like when lifeskilling). Hmmmmm ... wonder WHY. Y'all are transparent.

Dude all your post is bs only i dont even wanna respond to. Maybe you ask ppl why they defend something instead of thinking you know why and Post toxic comments. 

Bdo will stay like this, Deal with it or quit. Nothing Else to say

as a pve main can i say NO seprate server for us, its not needed 

to the pvper protecting his grind spot switch to a pve build to grind, i outgrind and outrun pvp focused people in my prefered areas 

to the pve focus player i say grind faster and why complian about being PK all we loose is time 

and yes there are what i call PK trolls that delibratly gank for giggle if you find one just swap servers or spot

AFK lifeskillers STAY in safe zones sorry im with PK trolls on this: you know they are there 

and finally there IS NOT enough PvE content (lifeskilling is not pve content imo)to justify splitting the community and all the PvPers really have is the node and conquest war for rewards and the arena for the giggles

BDO doesnt hide what it is and i enjoy the game, if you dont, find something else sorry

• Like 1

Open world PvP is dumb and they didn't advertise this game as PvP oriented game. They should add pve server as trial and see how many people actually move to that server type. If i knew it was pvp forced game i wouldn't have bought it, have tried getting refund to no avail they have denied it more than once. Guess for now I'll stay 49 until it changes and just save stones to upgrade gear. Im not going away i will keep asking for PvP crap to be changed, im very stubborn.

Just now, Deathz Angel said:

Open world PvP is dumb and they didn't advertise this game as PvP oriented game. They should add pve server as trial and see how many people actually move to that server type. If i knew it was pvp forced game i wouldn't have bought it, have tried getting refund to no avail they have denied it more than once. Guess for now I'll stay 49 until it changes and just save stones to upgrade gear. Im not going away i will keep asking for PvP crap to be changed, im very stubborn.

Very logical suggestion -- unless it's some sort of huge coding change. Why not try it .. chuck one out there ... it'll either be flooded or it won't. The bummer about staying at 49 is that  you can't progress past a point. 

6 minutes ago, traceywashere said:

Very logical suggestion -- unless it's some sort of huge coding change. Why not try it .. chuck one out there ... it'll either be flooded or it won't. The bummer about staying at 49 is that  you can't progress past a point. 

Yeah i know its very frustrating to stay at 49, but im trying to lv 4 new classes to 55 but its very tedious when you work 5-6 days a week lol. Saving the stones from the event to level gear later. I am waiting for tamer, valk, kuno , mystic to come out. Might try to go past 49 when they are here and awakening is out i have zerk and sorc for energy batteries rn. I know they turn off PvP on world bosses so i would think it wouldn't be that difficult, hope they try it at least.

I guess if they aren't going to change anything then i will be playing my 49 until September 13th then take a looooooong break from this broken game.