Sign in to follow this  
Uberkull

Curious...why kill AFK runners along roads?

2 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

I mean, I don't really need to reply now do I. 

Nah, you really don’t and I prefer it that way.

Interesting how when I put my money where my mouth is, type a wall of text about my dev experience, and kinda show I may know wtf i’m talking about with game development, how it becomes very quiet in the responses from a certain few.

Or maybe not everyone lives on the same schedule as you and sleep at different time. Kinda disproves your theory that i troll the forums hourly

Or maybe because u have just gone way off topic

Or maybe because u still bitterly reply when given a compliment

Or because your wall of experience, while nice and i respect it, doesnt answer my question of why not make your own game that will cater to every individual complaint.

1 hour ago, Uberkull said:

Nah, you really don’t and I prefer it that way.

Interesting how when I put my money where my mouth is, type a wall of text about my dev experience, and kinda show I may know wtf i’m talking about with game development, how it becomes very quiet in the responses from a certain few.

I literally responded to your arrogant ass and you chose to ignore it. Also, I'm EU and have just been at work for 11 hours, so shut the hell up, get a god damn life, and stop subjecting us to your inane mental deficiency. I'm done with your moronic self importance. 

19 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

I literally responded to your arrogant ass and you chose to ignore it. Also, I'm EU and have just been at work for 11 hours, so shut the hell up, get a god damn life, and stop subjecting us to your inane mental deficiency. I'm done with your moronic self importance. 

Aww....you are the only one that works. Here is a tissue. Ignored.

1 hour ago, Hieraphant said:

Or maybe because u have just gone way off topic

My topic. Ignored.

Because they can? Dont afk outside safezones 😕

If you're gonna afk outside safezone assume the worst.

Edit: wtf is this thread?

Edited by Dr INF3NRO
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Because they can? Dont afk outside safezones 😕

If you're gonna afk outside safezone assume the worst.

Edit: wtf is this thread?

Forums are filled with care bears lol. Discord better but most people just stay off chat and forums lol. You catch them in Twitch streams usually. They dont realize they are the miniority... 

• Like 1