Sign in to follow this  
eric9987

Xbox Beta Applications

When applying for the xbox beta I put in my birthdate and email then immediately received a message saying you do not accept people under the age of 13. I'm about to be 25 years old so what the hell is that about? Reapplied with a second email thinking I may have mis-clicked the year but again I got another email saying I'm underage. Please fix this or let me know of a fix/workaround, id like to play black desert on xbox been playing on pc since it came out.

8 minutes ago, eric9987 said:

When applying for the xbox beta I put in my birthdate and email then immediately received a message saying you do not accept people under the age of 13. I'm about to be 25 years old so what the hell is that about? Reapplied with a second email thinking I may have mis-clicked the year but again I got another email saying I'm underage. Please fix this or let me know of a fix/workaround, id like to play black desert on xbox been playing on pc since it came out.

The email is for you to reply to if you are not older than 13, if you aren’t 13 they cannot keep your personal data in their system. That’s what I took from it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eric9987 said:

It says "IF" not you are

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eric9987 said:

there is a post from a Moderator with a copy of the email that was sent out and went on to say this.

If you are above these ages, you are still accepted into the beta. This email was a formality to ensure that our obligations were fulfilled, and one of those obligations is to ensure that those under the ages mentioned are informed that they are not allowed to join the beta. 

We apologize for the inconvenience caused

Black Desert Operations Team

• Like 1