Sign in to follow this  
Paladiex

Have sharps and hards been removed from Farms?

Ive been pruning/killing insects and breeding my farm regularly. Im doing atleast 200 of each action a day. Past 4 days ive recieved 0 hards and sharps. Were they also accidentally removed...?

Just now, Hulkksmash said:

What rank are you? I think its after a "skilled" rank you stsrt to see them. 

Im Prof 5. Up until 4 days ago I got 1-2 per rotation, so 2-4 a day performing 200 of each action. Past 4 days I have gotten 0. I figured RNG this weekend. But I havent met a single farmer who has gotten any drops since Thursday. No drops fri-today.

1 minute ago, Paladiex said:

Im Prof 5. Up until 4 days ago I got 1-2 per rotation, so 2-4 a day performing 200 of each action. Past 4 days I have gotten 0. I figured RNG this weekend. But I havent met a single farmer who has gotten any drops since Thursday. No drops fri-today.

Yeah... you should be seeing some then. 

alot of things are broken.. i've grinded different areas, drop rate is so low i barely got anything worth 30k in couple of hours.. all of this happened just after the latest update. PA won't admit it, but when to comes to surface and ppl complain, they would publicly announce it. 

i hope they fix this on Wednesday's maintenance

@maXmood PA/Kakao's normal MO with BDO is to deny anything is a bug and "it's" working as intended to then say "we buffed XYZ this patch". With PC they could get away with it having patches once a week, here while we do have regular patches they aren't always once a week. I think BDX will be a little more transparent for just that reason. 

12 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

We could just call it terrible rng. Like 4k energy gathering and 0 hards or sharps. Fml

That's exactly what it is. There is no conspiracy, no bug, nothing but bad luck. 

2 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

That's exactly what it is. There is no conspiracy, no bug, nothing but bad luck. 

Sometimes u got it sometimes u dont, but u must realize its a balancing act. If u just focus on the times your down u will never appreciate the times your up

5 hours ago, Hieraphant said:

Sometimes u got it sometimes u dont, but u must realize its a balancing act. If u just focus on the times your down u will never appreciate the times your up

I'm with you my man, like I said up there, I got one yesterday from farming so they aren't bugged. 

(and this was only 1 strong fence with 8 crops in)