LishBre

NA PVX GUILD 👑. <ROYALTY> Node War Winners [LIMITED SPOTS]❗️

Posted (edited)

Royalty 👑 Guild is now Recruiting for players who love PVP/PVE and are ready to fight! We are a ACTIVE GUILD and looking for amazing people to play with. Please message if your looking to join!

Qualifications:

• Gear Score 380+ (combine your ap and dp) [ 350+ GS for RANGER , WITCH/WIZARD ]

• Active Player

• Must Have Discord/Headset

• Contributing to guild quests

Perks for joining:

We offer DAILY PAY , BOSS SCROLLS , PVP , NEVER PLAY ALONE AGAIN! , GUILD MISSIONS, DISCORD, GUILD EVENTS, WEEKLY TOURNAMENTS, BOAT RIDES, NODE WARS, ARENA TIME ,ETC! 😁

Gamertag - LishaBre

E0A267B3-47FF-4B06-964F-A479F8BA37A6.png

Edited by LishBre
Updating

Just stopping by to let you know you guys put up a heck of a fight on that 17 man node sunday night. Out of the 8 guilds we cleared yallw ere the hardest. We had you on gear it seemed but your coordination and teamwork and Tower operaters were excellent. GGS from Apex. Wishing you well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

Just stopping by to let you know you guys put up a heck of a fight on that 17 man node sunday night. Out of the 8 guilds we cleared yallw ere the hardest. We had you on gear it seemed but your coordination and teamwork and Tower operaters were excellent. GGS from Apex. Wishing you well. 

Lol thanks, It was so fun GG as well.

Being completely Honest the Hour that we held y'all off ( Apex ) for us at the time ( Our first Node War ) We was extremely happy to have put up what seemed like the only fight you had. The way you hit our base however taught us how we should be on offense. I'll even admit that fight helped us learn & grow & now we won a node. It was an Epic battle & a lesson learned for sure. Gz on your win on Sunday & thanks for the hour long fight we evolve and learn & like i said i feel like that fight proved to many we belong. I know after we lost out on Sunday everyone else got steamrolled. 

Thanks Rage & all of Apex for the lesson. 👑

• Like 1

Yall were the only struggle to take. We had others try to push our base but never got close. Yall put up a heckkkk of a fight man. Glad to hear yall won one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm interested in joining. I have a PVE oriented Wizard with 370 GS (not including yellow ap addage). I enjoy speed run soloing Guild Missions I can confidently solo a Sausan's Large GM with no difficulty. My build eats all mobs for breakfast and I can run high quality support as well. 

13 minutes ago, Sneaky_sneak23 said:

I'm interested in joining. I have a PVE oriented Wizard with 370 GS (not including yellow ap addage). I enjoy speed run soloing Guild Missions I can confidently solo a Sausan's Large GM with no difficulty. My build eats all mobs for breakfast and I can run high quality support as well. 

Perfect 👌 

We do Node Wars all the time every week 

3 hours ago, DoctorJekkyl said:

I recently moved on as my previous guild did not do enough node wars, how often do you do them? 

445 Ranger / 444 Wizard 

We do Node Wars every week

We can accept a few classes that are not Witch,Wizard,Ranger as I've cleared out inactive people & made some more room. Looking for people who want to node war and focus pvp. 👍

• Like 1

<Royalty> recruiting active members for node wars.

Description

-Helpful players

-18+ players

-Nontoxic environment

-Weekend Guild bosses

-Active players

-Node wars-Castle siege 

-Accuracy +4

-AP +5

-Health +40

-Damage reduction +4

-Gathering +3

Seige Reduction 10%

Fishing +1

Reqs.

-18+

-50+

-380 gs, (wiz, witch,ranger,Zerk,Warrior) needed 

-Discord

-Mic

-Active

-Don't be toxic

We are a chill group who love to PVP & we take care of our own looking for more ppl who wanna Get Down With The Crown (Bump Update)-Floki

https://discord.gg/XuUqhDA