[CM]Shirna

Beta Email Clarification

Just now, Dorian Gray said:

The main point I have 4 of these emails???? So why is that 

Because every time you apply, it auto generates a response.

• Like 1

Just now, Jammer480 said:

Because every time you apply, it auto generates a response.

Lol you don't understand I rarely apply to email, but okay, 

1 hour ago, Dorian Gray said:

I got the email and I'm 27, so I reapplied and still got the email. I was born in 91 so is there a glitch in the system. Been playing black desert for 4 years (pc) I cant wait four this to come on systems

Don't feel bad I missed that God forsaken "if" too.

• Haha 3

On 8/10/2018 at 7:58 PM, So Solid Jedi said:

Hi, I received my email confirmation & a thank you for registering for the beta test, is there any news on specific dates when the Beta test will start for Black Desert [On Xbox]. 

Some kind of time line on this beta would be most appreciated :)

On 8/16/2018 at 1:26 PM, Dorian Gray said:

I never saw a "if" 

Screenshot_20180816-132238_Gmail.jpg

lol 9th line from the top (including the blank lines) "If you are under the age of 13......". im not sure how u missed it.

Don’t worry, I got confused by the email too, I actually ranted to my brother because I thought the devs were calling me a child when I’m 22. I don’t actually understand the reason why none of us are seeing that If the first time around

• Thanks 1

On 10/4/2018 at 7:37 PM, BigSarge said:

Good luck to everyone that is currently in the beta.  Help give good feedback and make the game awesome! 😸

Well, the game is apparently in alpha so we cant report anything 😅

• Haha 1

On 10/6/2018 at 10:21 PM, Dr INF3NRO said:

Well, the game is apparently in alpha so we cant report anything 😅

Hahah..  Well Alpha, Beta, Zeta, whichever phase it's in make it Awesome! 

24 minutes ago, Equilibrium said:

still actually waiting on beta confirmation.

Did you sign up after this email was sent out? I signed up another email after and still haven’t received one for that email. They will probably do another round of emails closer to beta release. :) 

I just recently signed up, and prior to that I had another account linked up when i played on PC that was also signed up for the beta. So idk hopefully like you said they will do another round of emails closer to beta release. *fingers crossed* 🤞

So its fall, and no new info on beta. . . This is the wrong time to be silent PA. Ima call it, we aint getting a beta this fall. Prolly not a full release untill summer next year, if we are lucky. 

1 hour ago, Twigg said:

So its fall, and no new info on beta. . . This is the wrong time to be silent PA. Ima call it, we aint getting a beta this fall. Prolly not a full release untill summer next year, if we are lucky. 

Fall just started....so impatient

2 hours ago, Twigg said:

They did give info, they're small scale testing now, i imagine the beta will start end of November 

On 10/15/2018 at 4:39 PM, Raze said:

They did give info, they're small scale testing now, i imagine the beta will start end of November 

This positive mind set's ain't going to last that long but if your to fluff knows what celestial cosmic unbelievable odds right huh than ... nothing gz on getting it right I guess but ... if your wrong ... fluff man ... sit tight till 2021

• Like 1

So I registered for the beta, and I’m over 13, but I never got a confirmation email?

Edited by Andrew

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

So I registered for the beta, and I’m over 13, but I never got a confirmation email?

It doesn't matter. It's an OPEN beta you don't need a code and you don't need to register for it. Registering is just for getting emails about the game and stuff

5 hours ago, CubicVariable42 said:

It doesn't matter. It's an OPEN beta you don't need a code and you don't need to register for it. Registering is just for getting emails about the game and stuff

Oh okay! Thank you!

I'd like to know what's going on I registered with email .. and even though I'm 42 it told me I'm ineligible  cuz I'm under 13 .. so ya a bit confused  still ..can I get this fixed and get beta key??