Jump to content
[CM] Simon

Beta Email Clarification

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Dorian Gray said:

I never saw a "if" 

Screenshot_20180816-132238_Gmail.jpg

The 3rd sentence starts with a big "If"... how can you not see it? If you are under...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jammer480 said:

The 3rd sentence starts with a big "If"... how can you not see it? If you are under...

The main point I have 4 of these emails???? So why is that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dorian Gray said:

The main point I have 4 of these emails???? So why is that 

Because every time you apply, it auto generates a response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jammer480 said:

Because every time you apply, it auto generates a response.

Lol you don't understand I rarely apply to email, but okay, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×