[CM] Simon

Beta Email Clarification

8 minutes ago, Rolling Twenties said:

I'd like to know what's going on I registered with email .. and even though I'm 42 it told me I'm ineligible  cuz I'm under 13 .. so ya a bit confused  still ..can I get this fixed and get beta key??

First, re-read the email closely , it says "IF YOU ARE UNDER 13". Since you are apparently 42, you don't need to worry.

Secondly, if you've read anything else anywhere, you would know this is an open beta and no keys are being issued to anyone as far I know. It will just be available for download on the Xbox store the day of the beta.

Thirdly just to forewarn you, expect some negative comments for not reading the other threads before posting... :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Rolling Twenties said:

I'd like to know what's going on I registered with email .. and even though I'm 42 it told me I'm ineligible  cuz I'm under 13 .. so ya a bit confused  still ..can I get this fixed and get beta key??

Just a head's up, @Rolling Twenties , this question has been answered before. :)

The email registration is for updates on the Beta and an item being awarded to you when the official game releases. You do not need a beta key to play the beta. Just prepare to download it from the Microsoft Store on November 8th. 

There was also a clarification given about the email -- it said 'if you are under the age of 13'. By no means did it say you were underage. 

Edited by Luna Mariposa

Removed my own post because the site is causing me to post twice. 

My apologies.

Edited by Luna Mariposa
Removed previous post contents. Double post.

I already re registeredNEED SAND ME BETA IDONT HAVE PLEEAS

3 minutes ago, nlx said:

I already re registeredNEED SAND ME BETA IDONT HAVE PLEEAS

Anyone can play in the Open Beta on the 8th. So you won't need a beta key or anything.

12 minutes ago, Dragonfiend said:

I never got that email although I registered for it, I'm guessing by what I've read I can still play the beta?

Yes.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Michael said:

I registered but never got an email for the beta what can I do?

Technically you don't need to do anything as it's an open beta and should still be able to play. I would suggest contacting support just to confirm you are registered just in case they do give special rewards for those who signed up.

1 hour ago, Jammer480 said:

Technically you don't need to do anything as it's an open beta and should still be able to play. I would suggest contacting support just to confirm you are registered just in case they do give special rewards for those who signed up.

Okay thank so much and how would I get in contact with support cuz I’m not finding it 

Edited by Michael

11 minutes ago, Michael said:

Okay thank so much and how would I get in contact with support cuz I’m not finding it 

Not sure exactly but I'd probably try the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page.

3 hours ago, dakolaws said:

Not seeing the game on the store, will we be able to preinstall the game so it's ready to go?

This question seems to pop up a bunch, but as it's been said time and time again, as of right now, there is no pre-load. It's looking like we are gonna have to just find it at midnight and install and play.