Maxwell

Better times for NA bosses 「Opinion」

Can we not have bosses spawn at 11:00PM PDT/ 10:15PM/ & 8:15PM (PDT); These times translate to almost midnight if not past midnight & in my opinion isn't necessarily fair for us NA players who are on the East Coast.

I & I'll assume many others are people who work/go to school; I'm all for the rest of the times because they're not as bad aside for west coasters may want a 8-9am rather than 7am time. 

The previous time were a lot more reasonable at-least based on my opinion but again the current ones are a wash for me.

Edited by Maxwell
correcting from auto-correct
  • Like 2

What about people playing na from different time zones lol. I play from Korea so i usually only get to do them weekends unless i want to stay past 12(korean time) to do them weekdays. Cant please everyo e

15 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

What about people playing na from different time zones lol. I play from Korea so i usually only get to do them weekends unless i want to stay past 12(korean time) to do them weekdays. Cant please everyo e

I mean it says NA for a reason

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Errr...why are you region hoping to a NA server? Just stay on PC?

can’t imagine your ping is good?

Edit:

Anyways, this is what I suggested on this topic. I guess no one cared to improve the system...

https://forums.playblackdesert.com/index.php?/topic/4255-kzarka-why-not-have-servers/

Edited by Uberkull

27 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Errr...why are you region hoping to a NA server? Just stay on PC?

can’t imagine your ping is good?

Edit:

Anyways, this is what I suggested on this topic. I guess no one cared to improve the system...

https://forums.playblackdesert.com/index.php?/topic/4255-kzarka-why-not-have-servers/

Ping is fine havent had any problems and why not hop na server? You think im the only one

Also boss time should just be random not set times hopefully they make it that way eventually

8 hours ago, Uberkull said:

Because your idea frankly isn't that great, and not realistic in this particular game. Shutting off an entire world? That would not be easy. 

Plus, cramming a playerbase from what, 7 servers down to 3 servers wouldn't make the performance issues much worse? It definitely would be a million times worse. 

And before you kick up a fuss because it's me posting, I would have said the same to anyone regarding this idea if they'd posted it. 

To OP, I can't say why they changed the NA times to hurt EST players, but I can imagine it's a pain. Hopefully they revise them again for you lot

Edited by Yiazzy

8 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Can we not have bosses spawn at 11:00PM PDT/ 10:15PM/ & 8:15PM (PDT); These times translate to almost midnight if not past midnight & in my opinion isn't necessarily fair for us NA players who are on the East Coast.

I & I'll assume many others are people who work/go to school; I'm all for the rest of the times because they're not as bad aside for west coasters may want a 8-9am rather than 7am time. 

The previous time were a lot more reasonable at-least based on my opinion but again the current ones are a wash for me.

While I agree their should be a couple times changed, still, these times are as fair for the east coasters as the first set was for west coasters. The priority should be one time a day that's fair for both est/pst. You should not be expecting to get every single one, as great as that would be. I work 8-4 like many people do. Throw in an hour commute which is pretty typical. I have days where I miss completely out. Doesn't really bother me. We got an extra spawn thrown in on the weekend as well. 

I don't know why they don't just make them 40 man raid bosses that you can kill once a day and have a 15 minute respawn time or something. That way everyone can have a shot and also cut down on the lag from 200+ people trying to zero the boss down

• Like 1

I like that idea Darth.  Seeing how they don't allow pvp during boss times.  Why not instance it and allow us to que for them.  Once a day per boss.

if these are supposed to be NA times why do they screw 2 of the times zones in NA. east coast and central get boned and miss 75% of the boss spawns i think the original times were perfect if there was issue you should have added additional boss times, not ruined them completely for 2 time zones.

These new times really suck for NA btw. I hope the GMs are communicating with the devs to change them

• Like 1