DeVoid

Still Don't Have Free Pet from Beta

Has the free pet from reaching level 30 during the beta been given out yet because I still haven't gotten mine?

Just now, DeVoid said:

Has the free pet from reaching level 30 during the beta been given out yet because I still haven't gotten mine?

They were available day one.. go through all your mailbox pages. 

Just now, DeVoid said:

It would of been there at the start in mail, the event was 2nd beta weekend they did had to reach level 30 providing u did this during the event time (which I belive was the whole weekend) you will have it it mail, I got mine on launch day along with many others I know. 

i'm in Australia, game only released here a week ago but I reached level 30 during the beta...have put tickets in for other probs but don't seem to get a reply..thought I'd try here for an answer.

38 minutes ago, DeVoid said:

i'm in Australia, game only released here a week ago but I reached level 30 during the beta...have put tickets in for other probs but don't seem to get a reply..thought I'd try here for an answer.

I reached out to @[CM]Shirna about Australian players not being able to recieve beta rewards because of our delay for getting the game. He said he was looking into it. Sadly I'm in the same boat as you DeVoid. To make it worse I even won a beta contest and was gonna get stuff for release. Hopefully we get either compensated or we get the rewards. 

@Dova Thanks for the info...yeah sucks getting the game a month late...hope I still get my pet and you get your contest rewards.

@DeVoid There was no pet for playing beta, you can get that pet by linking a xbox.playblackdesert.com/support account and your in-game account, and they will be sent at the end of the month. 

We're still discussing internally about the beta rewards.

1 minute ago, [CM]Shirna said:

@DeVoid There was no pet for playing beta, you can get that pet by linking a xbox.playblackdesert.com/support account and your in-game account, and they will be sent at the end of the month. 

We're still discussing internally about the beta rewards.

German shephard was promised to beta 2 players who reached lvl 30

3 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

German shephard was promised to beta 2 players who reached lvl 30

https://www.xbox.playblackdesert.com/News/Detail?boardNo=207&category=0

Once again you will be able to explore the regions of Balenos and Serendia, reach up to level 40 and engage in some awesome GM events. By reaching level 30 in the beta, you will be rewarded with a Calpheon Chubby Dog pet at launch (One pet per account)!