Sign in to follow this  
Danksaurusrex

Week 3.. dim armor still mia

Well...i can’t even get the Black Spirit quest for the DIm secondary weapons upgrades.

Tried everything, even have multiple green DIM Magical Daggers on the same Wizard and can’t get the Black Spirit to trigger the upgrade quests.

Submitted a support ticket, they replied I needed to do prerequisite, World of Enemies #6: Hexe yet I am already through ALL World Enemies quests, all Mediah quests, and completed the [co-op] Giants quest which is much further than Hexe.

So i replied asking them to look at my finished quests and tell me how to get World of Enemies #6: Hexe. It’s not possible if the Black Spirit won’t give it to you anymore.

Gimped Wizard secondary, no DIM Armor...yet, hey lets add Asulas upgrades...

...btw...i’ll contact the Sheriff now...

I cant do it on my wizard either. 

Like many I was max level at mediah release and I think that was the cause.

Only 1 of my mediah eligible characters got the world of enemies quest. Made 5 raid alts and energy bots, all wizards.

Working the other 4 and seeing if I can see if it's a class thing.

Just now, Doktar said:

I cant do it on my wizard either. 

Like many I was max level at mediah release and I think that was the cause.

Only 1 of my mediah eligible characters got the world of enemies quest. Made 5 raid alts and energy bots, all wizards.

Working the other 4 and seeing if I can see if it's a class thing.

Can I ask what you recommend as a alternative secondary dagger with AP and DP? That maybe isn’t too RNG to obtain?

Literally my exact thoughts when i saw asulas upgrades.. so we had an entire week of no drops.... now we will add upgrades and weird weakened ways of getting them to flood areas with even more people now. We need atleast new servers med-2 already has 25 people at helms and its not even crowded. Atleast fix old quest that been broken since med2 update... thats a month btw.. before adding more crap stuff that was broke last week 

Steel and bronze daggers are the alternative, I got enough to get both to 12 farming alts.

I am sure you can craft them in the workshops with workers. I can take a look later and see.

1 hour ago, Uberkull said:

Well...i can’t even get the Black Spirit quest for the DIm secondary weapons upgrades.

Tried everything, even have multiple green DIM Magical Daggers on the same Wizard and can’t get the Black Spirit to trigger the upgrade quests.

Submitted a support ticket, they replied I needed to do prerequisite, World of Enemies #6: Hexe yet I am already through ALL World Enemies quests, all Mediah quests, and completed the [co-op] Giants quest which is much further than Hexe.

So i replied asking them to look at my finished quests and tell me how to get World of Enemies #6: Hexe. It’s not possible if the Black Spirit won’t give it to you anymore.

Gimped Wizard secondary, no DIM Armor...yet, hey lets add Asulas upgrades...

...btw...i’ll contact the Sheriff now...

I don't want to throw any false information but could it be because the blackspirit quests have a crossroad when you get to heidal. I have a 53 wizard I chose the top crossroad I got the castillion staff, couldn't get the quest for the targak seal to make it an ultimate. But I was able to get it on my striker that chose the other crossroad. This is the only thing I can think of that might be a solution to your problem.

Yeah it’s very frustrating, built my character around roaring as a place holder for boss armor but at least that is here now.