Sign in to follow this  
WeAreLegion

How’s the New Update?

Anyone have thoughts/insights/cool discoveries?

I’m unable to play right now and frankly could use the distraction from RL. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The update is okish was on Valencia 1 doing kzarka and in the middle of the fight giant mudster fieldboss spawned too, after kzarka running to giant and again in the middle of the fight dim tree spirit spawned on same server, running over there and had 3 bossfights in about 30 min lol that was a stress xD and they worked as intended only seals so far and no one was announced for bossgear lol only a few shadow marks very bad drop rate! And the timing was awful 3 bosses in 30 min.

They sad it's random timing and random servers but I didn't expect 2 fieldbosses on same server in short period and in the middle of kzarka bossfight so all in all okish 😅

Edited by R4GE0fW4R
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Whats this Legion? Satellite beams?

12D34334-3053-417D-A255-F36C1114026D.thumb.jpeg.c9fc2785808ba9dd22e86133b6dc75f3.jpeg

...and where the hell you been btw? 🤔

That looks...odd. 

Well, my wife is in the ICU at our hospital...it was sudden and unexpected, so after getting the kids to school I’m spending as much time by her side as I can. I’m touched you noticed my absence. Really Uber. ❤️

12 minutes ago, R4GE0fW4R said:

The update is okish was on Valencia 1 doing kzarka and in the middle of the fight giant mudster fieldboss spawned too, after kzarka running to giant and again in the middle of the fight dim tree spirit spawned on same server, running over there and had 3 bossfights in about 30 min lol that was a stress xD and they worked as intended only seals so far and no one was announced for bossgear lol only a few shadow marks very bad drop rate! And the timing was awful 3 bosses in 30 min.

They sad it's random timing and random servers but I didn't expect 2 fieldbosses on same server in short period and in the middle of kzarka bossfight so all in all okish 😅

Cool!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

Well, my wife is in the ICU at our hospital...it was sudden and unexpected, so after getting the kids to school I’m spending as much time by her side as I can. I’m touched you noticed my absence. Really Uber. ❤️

Whoa, whoa....whoa!  I sincerely hope everything works itself out. Thoughts and prayers man. 

Game will be here when your get back. Someone once said (maybe it was you?)

‘It’s a marathon, not a sprint”

Take care of your family.

Keep that super positive energy you bring here, and use it for good there! It makes a difference man, it makes a difference...

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Uberkull said:

Whats this Legion? Satellite beams?

12D34334-3053-417D-A255-F36C1114026D.thumb.jpeg.c9fc2785808ba9dd22e86133b6dc75f3.jpeg

...and where the hell you been btw? 🤔

nm, i just read your other thread about this.

Edited by JayMadIV

9 hours ago, WeAreLegion said:

That looks...odd. 

Cool!

Hey man I hope everything is ok for you! 

@Uberkill It has always been like that, I think it shows in a certain range to the node manager

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, WeAreLegion said:

That looks...odd. 

Cool!

hope everything works out!

We also had field bosses around the time of kzarka on mediah 1 we had all of them within 30 mins one just before kzarka n the rest straight after 

Posted (edited)
On 4/11/2019 at 2:07 AM, [CM]Shirna said:

Hey man I hope everything is ok for you! 

@[CM]Shirna thank you so much!  She’s not a gamer like me but she will really love that you gave her positive vibes. I’ll let her know when we get her off sedation and able to talk. 

Seriously, thank you. It means a lot. ❤️

On 4/11/2019 at 9:29 AM, Shadi said:

busy times, hope your lady has a quick recovery, take care.

Thank you. 

Edited by WeAreLegion