Sign in to follow this  
zGnRz

Goose Egg Quest bugged?

Posted (edited)

The black spirit doesn't have a quest for me (all the quest options in the quest tab are on) and I ran out to Florin and nobody there had anything for me either. 

EDIT: Xbox got the shaft, no quests for us.

Edited by zGnRz
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

You need 20 eggs to exchange it for a black spirit egg or cosmetics for your house! When u have 20 go to any of the 4 major towns to a material vendor and there you can exchange them, good luck I have only 2 so far 😅

5 hours ago, zGnRz said:

The black spirit doesn't have a quest for me (all the quest options in the quest tab are on) and I ran out to Florin and nobody there had anything for me either. 

2 hours ago, sunstar said:

Me to

Edited by R4GE0fW4R

So is there not an actual quest to pick up from anyone? I couldn't find anyone either, but yet the tooltip on the egg says to accept the quest in florin or the black spirit yet nothing is available. It doesn't even tell you that you need 20 eggs. Really misleading quest.

4 hours ago, Atreuss said:

So is there not an actual quest to pick up from anyone? I couldn't find anyone either, but yet the tooltip on the egg says to accept the quest in florin or the black spirit yet nothing is available. It doesn't even tell you that you need 20 eggs. Really misleading quest.

21 minutes ago, JediWaffle87 said:

Theres supposed to be a quest, on pc there is.

Turns out Xbox got the shaft on this where we can't get the actual good reward. No quests for us.

The PC quest is different than the event we are getting. Someone mentioned that the reason the PC version get's chances for Kzarka and liverto and whatnot is because new players are given opportunities to catch up to pc players who have been playing for years. So yeah basically anything we get on xbox will be different and less than pc. They will milk us the same way they milked pc content release in order to squeeze the most opportunities for pearl purchases. It's a business intended to make profit after all.

1 hour ago, zGnRz said:

Turns out Xbox got the shaft on this where we can't get the actual good reward. No quests for us.

Yea kinda sucks, but i see why we dont have em just cause the rewards from the golden egg are good especially were we are in the game.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, zGnRz said:

Yeah seems like xbox got the shaft on a lot of things all because pc players might get ahead as if it matters. They are already ahead anyway. Sure would like to get things in this game soon like imperial trading, cp cooking and alchemy items etc. Why release an event and not even have the whole event but only half of it?  

Edited by Atreuss