RemovePVP

Remove Forced PVP !!!!

Remove Forced PVP  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Removed Forced PVP?

• Yes Remove Forced PVP
    • Keep Forced PVP

Forced PVP never works! It never has and never will.

Every game and every MMO that has forced open world PVP has never worked or died and no longer exists.

Ark: Survival evolved had Forced open world PVP.... it's now died and barely got any player.

World of warcraft had forced open world PVP and PVP servers. They removed open world forced PVP and all the PVP servers are dead But the PVE servers are always full of people.

Fallout 76 Died because it had forced open world PVP and people was tired of being PK while minding their own business.

Rust died because of forced open world PVP.

these are just an example of the 1000s of games ruined by forced PVP

every single game that forces PVP has either died or is barely limping a long waiting to be put out of its misery.

Now everyone will say "go play another game then" yes great argument right there. let's ignore everything the game has to offer because of forced PVP.

Now I'm not saying remove PVP from the game. I like PVP but not being able to complete content or do world bosses or field bosses because a top end guilds is killing you before you even have a chance to hit the boss is NOT fair.

Other people should NOT have the power to denie you content or gameplay. NO ONE!

Then you will be like "oh just switch server" that is not a solution and never works. as there will always be another person ready to PK you and ruin your day for no benefit other than to P you off!!

There is no benefit to player killing none.... the only reason people player kill is just to ruin someone's day or denie them content or to halt their progress. it's not fair.

You should remove Open world PVP from the game completely but keep Node wars & Guild Wars.

You want PVP? then do it properly in node wars or arena or guild vs guild.

Killing someone who is preoccupied with a mob is not PVP it's not cool and it's not skilled at all. it's just rude and cowardly.

by removing open world PVP people will flock back to the game knowing they are safe to progress without any worry of some top end guild ruining their progress by Camping field bosses or world bosses ready to destroy them.

Keep PVP to node wars and guild wars. this makes it more fair for everyone and they all get their PVP fix without ruining the fun for everyone else.

Those who do not agree with removing open world PVP are usually the ones who enjoy ruining the game for others out of spite or for their own enjoyment. they are usually the ones who spawn camp you until you quit the game just because it's fun for them

It's simple. remove forced PVP as there is no reason for it other than to troll and grief and ruin everyone's fun.

Edited by RemovePVP
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, RemovePVP said:

Every game and every MMO that has forced open world PVP has never worked or died and no longer exists.

Ark: Survival evolved had Forced open world PVP.... it's now died and barely got any player.

World of warcraft had forced open world PVP and PVP servers. They removed open world forced PVP and all the PVP servers are dead But the PVE servers are always full of people.

Fallout 76 Died because it had forced open world PVP and people was tired of being PK while minding their own business.

every single game that forces PVP has either died or is barely limping a long waiting to be put out of its misery.

Now everyone will say "go play another game then" yes great argument right there. let's ignore everything the game has to offer because of forced PVP.

Now I'm not saying remove PVP from the game. I like PVP but not being able to complete content or do world bosses or field bosses because a top end guilds is killing you before you even have a chance to hit the boss is NOT fair.

Other people should NOT have the power to denie you content or gameplay. NO ONE!

Then you will be like "oh just switch server" that is not a solution and never works. as there will always be another person ready to PK you and ruin your day for no benefit other than to P you off!!

There is no benefit to player killing none.... the only reason people player kill is just to ruin someone's day or denie them content or to halt their progress. it's not fair.

You should remove Open world PVP from the game completely but keep Node wars & Guild Wars.

Killing someone who is preoccupied with a mob is not PVP it's not cool and it's not skilled at all. it's just rude and cowardly.

by removing open world PVP people will flock back to the game knowing they are safe to progress without any worry of some top end guild ruining their progress by Camping field bosses or world bosses ready to destroy them.

Keep PVP to node wars and guild wars. this makes it more fair for everyone and they all get their PVP fix without ruining the fun for everyone else.

Those who do not agree with removing open world PVP are usually the ones who enjoy ruining the game for others out of spite or for their own enjoyment. they are usually the ones who spawn camp you until you quit the game just because it's fun for them

It's simple. remove forced PVP as there is no reason for it other than to troll and grief and ruin everyone's fun.

Guess what, BDO has been here since 2015 and is not going anywhere any time soon 😂

• Like 2

There is so much wrong information and flawed conclusion, i even had to register to answer. 

First of all:

Black desert on PC is still alive.

And other than that, I've rarely seen Any1 just pvp for fun. Ppl safe their Karma to be Able to defend against griefers. Pvp is the only reliant way to get rid of those retards destroying your rotation and if you experience getting killed frequently, you are probably griefing other players. Even the Karma System is abused by at least 50% of the griefers cuz they come back just to continue. 

Yesterday i killed a Player 8x at sausans and He even used ellions Blessing to just revive at the point (saving him 20 seconds of walking) to continue griefing. Like WTF

PVP is neccessary in this game and should even be buffed against karmabombers

Edited by waky
  • Like 1

And its by no means forced pvp, no1 forces you to pvp. Ppl will attack you if you grief them, i didnt get Attacked once just for fun by any other player. 

Pvp isnt causing trolling, trolling is causing pvp

And its Not like pvp in any other game like WoW had, there you could kill without any cost or you even would be rewarded for doing so. In bdo we have Karma and you just Do it to defend your spot

Edited by waky
  • Like 1

oh how typical all the PK fanbois come out to defend and Justify PK. Killing someone just because YOU think it's YOUR spot is classed as trolling and denieing people their right to level up.

either share the spot or play another game stop being greedy. killing someone for a spot is NOT cool.

and BDO on PC is almost dead and lifeless so yes open world PVP is not a good thing and is killing it.

Forced pvp means that you HAVE TO Pvp every time you See a player but thats Not true.

Like i wrote above, if you experience this frequently then you are probably the Problem, Not the open World pvp System. 

So your whole thread just starts with bs xd

If i grind 3 hours at a Spot and you just arrive, what makes you think its your spot then? You are the greedy Person who thinks you can just come and every1 will tolerate it

9 minutes ago, waky said:

And its by no means forced pvp, no1 forces you to pvp. Ppl will attack you if you grief them, i didnt get Attacked once just for fun by any other player. 

Pvp isnt causing trolling, trolling is causing pvp

And its Not like pvp in any other game like WoW had, there you could kill without any cost or you even would be rewarded for doing so. In bdo we have Karma and you just Do it to defend your spot

yes they do. people do kill players just for fun. this is the xbox player base who is to trigger happy and kill anyone that's red or anyone at all just because it's fun to do so.

the xbox player base who's majority are made up of people who play call of duty or other shooters or GTA are all the ones going around killing people just for fun.

so they wage war on guilds for no reason other than to kill them and ruin their fun without any consequences.

I've seen top endgame guilds farm smaller guilds to the point they had to just disband the guild otherwise they couldn't do any content... how Is that fair?

and dont even say "oh but it dont happen to me so it never happens and your a lier" just because it dont happen to you or you dont see it dont mean it dosent happen.

The xbox player base is far to kill hungry and kill anything and everything with a pulse and if you complain about it they do it even more xbox players thrive on trolling others and ruining other players fun.

so remove open world PVP or this game will die and that is fact

Bdo lost Player because of their increasingly p2w changes, Not because of pvp. 

Bdo is rather successful Because of the pvp 

Why did i never get Attacked or killed by Any1 just for fun? Doesnt make any sense 

Just because you think so doesnt make it a fact. In fact i never got Attacked by fun and EVEN if ppl would Do so, they can kill 5 ppl and then grind for hours to get their Karma back. 

So for sure no1 is running around killing loads of players just for fun. Thats a fact. 

Just now, waky said:

Just because you think so doesnt make it a fact. In fact i never got Attacked by fun and EVEN if ppl would Do so, they can kill 5 ppl and then grind for hours to get their Karma back. 

So for sure no1 is running around killing loads of players just for fun. Thats a fact. 

nope not fact and you are just lieing try harder. just look at all the reviews on xbox store alone and even they will the same thing I'm saying PK abuse is rampant in this game.

If you could state any fact other than saying its fact, that would be nice. 

Its fact you can kill 5 ppl until you go negative Karma. Tell me how players go and kill whole guilds

You know the pvp cries on forum brings us out. Maybe this is wrong game for imagine bdo without pvp lol never would happen ever

• Like 1

Not going to post any more since i showed your post is full of mistakes, like i pointed out already its no forced pvp, Not comparable to WoW or other games, limited by Karma and so on. 

All you Do is call me a lier, without even telling where i didnt Tell the truth.

Btw whats your ingame Name? Maybe i can Do some just for fun 'forced' pvp then 

23 minutes ago, RemovePVP said:

oh how typical all the PK fanbois come out to defend and Justify PK. Killing someone just because YOU think it's YOUR spot is classed as trolling and denieing people their right to level up.

either share the spot or play another game stop being greedy. killing someone for a spot is NOT cool.

and BDO on PC is almost dead and lifeless so yes open world PVP is not a good thing and is killing it.

This game is obviously not for you. Fighting or dueling over the spot is a custom in BDO. 

BDO dying? Am I correct they've just passed 1 BILLION DOLLARS GROSS? Oh my oh my! Such a dead game. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, RemovePVP said:

Just to correct you, on WOW, it had plenty of open world pvp at beta stage, they dropped it because we crashed the severs, and we jumped ship to warhammer, same thing again game cannot handle the numbers. Just accept its a PVE and PVP game, Sorry to say but if you cannot handle it then it maybe time to move along. 

BDO is a PVP GAME not PVE GAME on pc u defending your spot with PVP if u lose change server and try grind other spot wait Valencia on Bandits or Cressents is Perma PVP 

Ceci est la loi de la jungle même si tu es sur un spot pendant des heures et que quelqu'un te défie en duel si tu perds tu dégage par principe sinon tu deviens soit griefer soit karma bombers ils supprimeront jamais le pvp du jeu car c'est un jeu 90 % PvP tu n'auras pas de contenu comme des donjons des raids car la base source même du jeu et le PvP donc ceux qui n'aiment pas le PvP malheureusement ce jeu n'est pas fait pour eux moi personnellement j'aime bien grinde tranquillement si on vient me test je me défends si je perds je dégage

Edited by Exhost

On pc there were certainly players who killed others just for fun. People who killed afk fishers & people training horses (and their horses). Just saying, it did happen there and as people get bored, it will probably happen more here. I keep my life skill characters below 50 for that reason. I don’t like forced PvP but I’m willing to accept it since I like the other aspects of the game enough to keep playing. Most of the time, the killing is done between competitive players grinding for the best spots and players at the highest levels.

Erm, buddy? Ark did NOT have forced pvp. That's a terrible example to compare to BDO, seeing as it has both dedicated PvE and PvP servers. If you went onto a pvp server, and then moaned about pvp, that's your own damn fault. 

As much as I would like a PvE only server on this game, the reality is it won't happen, and that's fine. There will always be the occasional fool who just attacks everyone they see because why not. But most of the time, people won't bother you if you don't bother them. I've only been attacked once, because I strayed into their farming zone, but otherwise I've been left alone. 

Idk if it's because I'm helpful in the in game chat, or whatever, but most likely it's because most players have no interest killing a random for no reason, and wasting farming time. 

Edited by Yiazzy

1 hour ago, RemovePVP said:

Ok ok I can’t not say something to this,

BDO is mainly PvP at end game there is truck load of PvE content but the game is built on the archetype of action and consequence.

if I am farming a spot happy in my rotation and someone comes in and starts invading my pulls, there getting killed, if they kill me GG I will either return take revenge or move on, mostly tho they die, that is the BDO way this game is designed to put u into melting pot situations where u have to compete with other players, and the simple anwser is you have to choices.

Option 1:

dry your eyes, suck it up and accept the game is what it is, and isn’t going to change, this argument has been raised so many times on pc in the past and guess what, there’s still no PvE servers on pc and never will be as Pearl Abyss stayed in the past that to add PvE servers would be contradictory to there vision of the game. 

Option 2:

perhaps bdo is not the game for you, if you fail to accept how the game works move on do the mature thing and go “well I tried it and wasn’t for me” instead of this rambling on forums, BDO is as it is and it won’t change.

in closing I gonna point out this is not an attack just one active player sick to death of seeing this same stuff on repeat every day. 

• Like 2

I'm impressed that until now nobody was against his argument that top guilds don't let enybody come near the world boss. Am I playing the wrong game? While kzarka is there, all pvp is deactivated.  I once saw a fight before and after kzarka because we had war against a guild and they started to kill our members who where char switching to a chat near kzarka. We killed them and after the boss we killed them too. But that was the only time I saw something like that.

lol bnews made another topic with a new name? cool lol. i remember pre beta days teh guys taht did that caught perma bans.. we can only hope