Jump to content
RemovePVP

Remove Forced PVP !!!!

Remove Forced PVP  

160 members have voted

  1. 1. Removed Forced PVP?

    • Yes Remove Forced PVP
    • Keep Forced PVP


Recommended Posts

Ah I see the thread creator is one of the ppl wich comes to a taken spot and just start griefing. Than gets killed and cry’s a lot. 

Edited by Lord_Grimloc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol so funny plebs thought the op was me. Sorry to disappoint you but there are many others that like the game but not the cancer that is forced PvP. I agree with op they need a pve server or way to dis able the pvp function entirely for those of us who wont pvp but enjoy the game. Again this is not pc xbox will be different i just hope the devs are smart enough to listen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JayMadIV said:

nice try.

I have only one forum name son you can find me in game on serendia 3 still asking for pve server. You can assume all you want lol pvpers make me giggle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

I have only one forum name son you can find me in game on serendia 3 still asking for pve server. You can assume all you want lol pvpers make me giggle. 

Still sitting at 49 being scared to die? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol so funny plebs thought the op was me. Sorry to disappoint you but there are many others that like the game but not the cancer that is forced PvP. I agree with op they need a pve server or way to dis able the pvp function entirely for those of us who wont pvp but enjoy the game. Again this is not pc xbox will be different i just hope the devs are smart enough to listen.

They will listen to the money. Where that falls on Xbox is anyone’s guess. 

Im for the most part a dedicated LSer and have only been ganked a few times around my Velia/Heidel/Calaphlon route.  Forced pvp, while not my fave, isn’t really causing me too much grief atm.  Maybe once I spread out to more distant lands?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

Still sitting at 49 being scared to die? Lol

Not scared to die PvP is just pointless it literally is useless in this game except to inflate egos. Its ok we will be getting pve server or equivalent in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Not scared to die PvP is just pointless it literally is useless in this game except to inflate egos. Its ok we will be getting pve server or equivalent in the future.

Pvp game says pvp is pointless lol keep waiting on those servers in your safe zone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 how is this thread still going 😭 PvE servers won’t happen accept it embrace it and move on!! Can’t believe how many snowflakes I see 🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Koromas said:

 how is this thread still going 😭 PvE servers won’t happen accept it embrace it and move on!! Can’t believe how many snowflakes I see 🤣🤣

Names calling gets you no where and this thread will be on my top list until it gets changed which it will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Names calling gets you no where and this thread will be on my top list until it gets changed which it will.

Erm U do knew how name calling works right I just stated that I see a lot of “snowflakes “ there was no direction with this it was a general comment meaning accusing me of name calling is very incorrect, and why are u certain it will be changed?

It never did on pc to the point Pearl Abyss stated that PvE servers are detrimental to the game and would not be in keeping with there goal of what they want to deliver and achieve. 

Think hell may freeze over sooner then PvE servers tbh. 

Edited by Koromas
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not pc and not going to be like pc. Totally different crowd lot of us xbox players don't pvp so they should have a different mindset if they want to have a strong player base. Again most xbox owners won't leave the console on we turn it off when we leave. The afk skills are a pc concept most of us won't be doing but the no life players who do leave it on will have an advantage over most of us. So with that said PvP is so unbalanced its not even fun and those of us who don't PvP can be killed by said no life players or just someone out killing for fun even when we don't want to be participating in PvP. This game is truly broken but i still have hope that they can and will get this system fixed. Until then i will just grind gather and lifeskill i guess.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

This is not pc and not going to be like pc. Totally different crowd lot of us xbox players don't pvp so they should have a different mindset if they want to have a strong player base. Again most xbox owners won't leave the console on we turn it off when we leave. The afk skills are a pc concept most of us won't be doing but the no life players who do leave it on will have an advantage over most of us. So with that said PvP is so unbalanced its not even fun and those of us who don't PvP can be killed by said no life players or just someone out killing for fun even when we don't want to be participating in PvP. This game is truly broken but i still have hope that they can and will get this system fixed. Until then i will just grind gather and lifeskill i guess.

I don’t even know where to begin here but I shall do my best, 

Your argument seems founded on well rubbish tbh I would ask for evidence to support it please? 

BDO if u take out the forced PvP would not work as BDO is intended to and would no longer be BDO.

A vast majority of the PvE fuels the PvP in BDO always has on pc and will on Xbox. 

This game is essentially a battleground with factions fighting for supremacy (node wars, siege etc) there is no dungeons and no raids, so if you take away force PvP it would kill a huge portion of the game and it would indeed break it.

You say PvP is unbalanced I would advise you to take time learning a class and practice at it, you have to know when to strike and use each classes tool kit effectively. 

Also if you are not doing afk stuff you are vastly limiting ur potential in BDO, yes it was born on the Pc however it works very well on the XBOX.

your comment of this game being completely broken I couldn’t disagree more with, this sadly seems to me like another person who refuses to accept the game for what it is and instead believes that complaining over and over again will yield the result they want.

people need to accept this game for what it is, look at the poll on this thread the majority is also against you tho I suspect you will blame that on trolls. 

BDO isn’t going to change people need to accept it and stop crying or go play something else.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well time to put my personal snowflake to this disscusion.

I am a lvl 57 388gs musa and do PvP occasionly.

While not outstanding i can get a hold most of the time.

PvP happens 95% of the time if it comes to grinding PvE mostly if you want to overtake a grinding Spot or defend it.

Excluding war etc.

The other 5% is hunting specific Players or PvP griefers.

Story1:

Me farming in Hexe for some witch earrings for about 3h, 2 random ppl in a Group come close to me and observe my Rotation for like 5 mins. Sofar nothing special. After that time they come and try to Kill the Mobs in my Rotation. After my 2nd Rotation then they started i said Spot tanken Flagged and hit them once.

They tried to kill me, but beeing with better geared i killed them both and procceded with my farming.

This time they came again and attacked me first, so i killed them again.

After the 2nd respawn i was done with that so i procceded to kill them whenever they came to my Spot (house on cliff near becca) wich left me with total of -300k karma after some respawns, until they decided they can go to any other Spot in the while everything else is free. 

I believe Op is one of those guys.

Story 2

Me trying to farm pirates. 

When i first arrived it All seemed empty so i started grinding ,after 30 seconds a guild group of 3 came and killed me almost instantly so i came to the conclusion "oh propably its also Part of their group Rotation, let me take another spot so everyone is happy".

So i switched my Rotation to another Spot but they came again and also dispatched me.

So i took ANOTHER different spot to farm and they were there again.

At this point it came clear that they want the whole Island for themself and in 3v1 i dont hold a Chance so i switched Servers and oh Boy would you believe it. The next Server was completely empty so i had my fun there.

So i guess server change DOES Help.

TLDR; dont be a sh**nugget and complain because you dont want to change your Attitude.

You cant change the game.

overcome.jpg

Edited by Aozu
Grammar
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A little bit of history about myself in MMOs before I comment about Bdo, I've played MMOs for years Ever quest 1 & 2, WoW, WAoR, Guild Wars 2 & some Asian MMOs, I've always tendered to play PvE as a healer & my first time trying real PvP I enjoyed was in WAoR but I was my chosen class type of a Healer (Warriorpriest), my first combat PvP was Guild Wars 2 (was OK but didn't fit my mindset at the time) so as you can see I've always been more PvE focused. 

 

Now to BDO, I came in to this game after a little research knowing this is a PvP focused game & has been for many years on PC, I didn't see that changing on xbox but I went ahead & got the game anyway just to try it, I got in to this game & enjoyed it from the get go. I got to level49 before looking for a guild & was a little worried about taking that step to end game PvP, I found a really good guild that's helped & guided me in my PvP journey (so much so that I really enjoy this game). At the end of the day you got this game knowing it was a PvP game, its your choice to play or not play the game. BDO is & always will be a PvP focused game, My suggestion to you is find yourself a good guild & have each others backs & just have fun end of the day it's just a game.

 

                          Respect from

                                      Zubin 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Node wars seiges and rbf are pvp specific content there are zero guild quests for PvP. Just because i don't PvP doesn't mean i don't like aspects of the game because i do i just refuse open world PvP. Whatever helps you sleep at night i guess, if you want to PvP thats what those events are for any other areas besides arena is just plain stupid. They will do something about it on xbox or it will be a wash. If it turns" on" at 50 then it could be left off just as easily, persistence pays off you will see. Keeping it at the forefront is the only way to get the devs attention on the matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

This is not pc and not going to be like pc

It's going to be exactly like PC.

they are not making and maintaining two completely separate games. The only differences will be in the control scheme, to acommodate Controllers vs Mouse/Keyboard.

Beyond that, we are getting everything that PC has, and once we get caught up to that, both versions of the game will be the exact same.

Period.

Edited by JayMadIV
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JayMadIV said:

It's going to be exactly like PC.

they are not making and maintaining to completely separate games. The only differences will be in the control scheme, to acoomodate Controlers vs Mouse/Keyboard.

Period.

Lol keep telling everyone that, but we will see what actually happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

They will do something about it on xbox or it will be a wash. 

You want to remove a Basic Option in this game fine.

While you're at it try to remove

guns from any Shooter because i dont like to aim,

dungeons in WoW because raids give better loot,

Types in pokemon because Type weakness is hard to remember,

Jumping in Rockets league because they are cards not baloons,

Goals in Fifa because i dont get any,

Combos in mortal Combat etc etc etc. 

 

It won't happen no Matter how long and loud you complain.

mmmmmnope-not-gonna-happen.jpg

Edited by Aozu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol keep telling everyone that, but we will see what actually happens.

you keep saying this and what actually happens..is nothing.

as you've been told, repeatedly. 

Bless Unleashed is having a closed beta for xbox insiders this weekend.

there's your PVE game.

Edited by JayMadIV
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aozu said:

You want to remove a Basic Option in this game fine.

While you're at it try to remove

guns from any Shooter because i dont like to aim,

dungeons in WoW because raids give better loot,

Types in pokemon because Type weakness is hard to remember,

Jumping in Rockets league because they are cards not baloons,

Goals in Fifa because i dont get any,

Combos in mortal Combat etc etc etc. 

 

It won't happen no Matter how long and loud you complain.

mmmmmnope-not-gonna-happen.jpg

Lol pvpers getting salty removing pvp is in no way going to effect my game play but every time its mentioned peps like you get so salty because others want to enjoy the game a different way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JayMadIV said:

you keep saying this and what actually happens..is nothing.

as you've been told, repeatedly. 

Bless Unleashed is having a closed beta for xbox insiders this weekend.

there's your PVE game.

Lol bro i don't play half those games that everyone says"oh its good pve" ex...skyrim suks, eso suks i like bdo just not forced PvP sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...can a mod just close this thread already? 

It's nothing but op repeating himself and others trolling for the sake of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...