RemovePVP

Remove Forced PVP !!!!

Remove Forced PVP  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Removed Forced PVP?

• Yes Remove Forced PVP
    • Keep Forced PVP

2 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol bro i don't play half those games that everyone says"oh its good pve" ex...skyrim suks, eso suks i like bdo just not forced PvP sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Well enjoy and quit crying about pve servers that will never come. I think your a troll that knows pve server never will come. You say you enjoy bdo put limit yourself by staying lvl 49 scared to step out safezone cause someone might kill you lol

7 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol pvpers getting salty removing pvp is in no way going to effect my game play but every time its mentioned peps like you get so salty because others want to enjoy the game a different way.

Listen up buddy.

Time and time again people like you come around and talk/comment/cry about how pvp is bad/doesnt belong in this game/ sucks /etc etc etc . This is nothing new and is not limited to bdo.

But there is one thing that these guys dont realize. THIS GAME WAS DEVELOPED WITH PVP AS A MAJOR FACTOR.

So bypassers come around want to change the fundamentals of the game wich didnt and will not happen.

I give you that sometimes ppl are getting salty about that, but i am none of them i just try to explain that this cant be done otherwise we would need a completely new bdo and then there will be ppl of the opposite side wich want to pvp because for example griefers come around and f up your farm etc.

The game and removal tips i wrote were just to show you how pvp is important to bdo compared to other game fundamentals.

Also look at the Poll, 83% want to keep the pvp, so democratically "we" won. 

PvE servers might come like the olvia servers on PC but guess what they are limited to lvl 50 like the breakpoint to pvp.

If you want to hear it or not, past 50 PvE servers will not happen.

2 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

i like bdo just not forced PvP 

too bad. it's a core tenet of the game design and it's not going away.

sorry if that hurts your feelings.

2 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

Well enjoy and quit crying about pve servers that will never come. I think your a troll that knows pve server never will come. You say you enjoy bdo put limit yourself by staying lvl 49 scared to step out safezone cause someone might kill you lol

he's really being more toxic than the so-called "pvp cancer" he's supposedly complaining about. 

No need to have PvE server,just the possiblity to disable "friendly fire".It's pointless and useless outside of PvP game modes.

• Like 1

Lol look at em go, non pvp won't effect you pvpers you could still node war or rbf if you wish turning off forced pvp just bringing it up makes you salty. Let the pvers play in peace without pvp is what it boils down to.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol look at em go, non pvp won't effect you pvpers you could still node war or rbf if you wish turning off forced pvp just bringing it up makes you salty. Let the pvers play in peace without pvp is what it boils down to.

It’s is amusing and easy trolling to rile them up in chat, as if the thought or removing pvp is tantamount to <insert vulgarity here> their mom.  Almost like the cries of ‘snowflake’ are just projection. ;)

10 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol bro i don't play half those games that everyone says"oh its good pve" ex...skyrim suks, eso suks i like bdo just not forced PvP sorry if that hurts your feelings.

You have to be one of the most ignorant entitled people I have ever encountered on any forum, your mentality is “cry enough and it will change” 

let me educate you, do you not think we had the exact same posts years ago on pc, this is nothing new and the deva have stated in several times open world pvp is integral to there game and there for will never be removed they have made changes over the years like the quest from 49 to 50. 

What you are asking for is never going to happen, question are u NA or EU servers and what’s your chat name, Purley so I can hunt you all day every day to really give you something to cry about. 

So many of us a sick to our stomachs of this rubbish,  It’s a PvP orientated game the devs have said that for years either grow up and accept it or GTFO, there are loads of PvE focused mmorpgs that are actually decent!!

9 hours ago, Koromas said:

You have to be one of the most ignorant entitled people I have ever encountered on any forum, your mentality is “cry enough and it will change” 

let me educate you, do you not think we had the exact same posts years ago on pc, this is nothing new and the deva have stated in several times open world pvp is integral to there game and there for will never be removed they have made changes over the years like the quest from 49 to 50. 

What you are asking for is never going to happen, question are u NA or EU servers and what’s your chat name, Purley so I can hunt you all day every day to really give you something to cry about. 

So many of us a sick to our stomachs of this rubbish,  It’s a PvP orientated game the devs have said that for years either grow up and accept it or GTFO, there are loads of PvE focused mmorpgs that are actually decent!!

Lol aww did you get your PvP feelings hurt, im not going anywhere and will continue to ask for forced PvP to be removed, people like you will never discourage me. Its not pc and a totally different crowd either they adapt or they lose their players end of discussion.

14 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol aww did you get your PvP feelings hurt, im not going anywhere and will continue to ask for forced PvP to be removed, people like you will never discourage me. Its not pc and a totally different crowd either they adapt or they lose their players end of discussion.

They recently reached a billion in revenue across all platforms. Who do you think puts more money into the game, players with your mentality or people who are content and enjoy it the way it is? You’re definitely in the minority. 

Also they aren’t going to attempt to balance the game differently on multiple platforms, idk why you think they would. 

18 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

You're such a child.

it's hilarious.

PVP's not going anywhere. that's just the way it is.

Edited by JayMadIV

11 hours ago, Koromas said:

Point of order, there are NOT loads of PvE focused mmorpgs on Xbox that are actually decent. 

On the flip side, Xbox has loads of high quality PvP games already. 

😀

Edited by Hardcore

45 minutes ago, Hardcore said:

Point of order, there are NOT loads of PvE focused mmorpgs on Xbox that are actually decent. 

On the flip side, Xbox has loads of high quality PvP games already. 

😀

well, regardless of how many PVP and PVE games exist on the Xbox, this one was designed and built as a PVP game, Open World PVP is a core tenet of the game's basic design, PVP is the endgame, and literally every system the game has exists to feed the PVP Endgame. 

we all knew what this game was before we started playing it. 

I sincerely doubt that they will change this just because it's on Xbox.

if they were going to get rid of Forced PVP, they would have done it on PC long before Xbox Launch. As I continually say, PA will not develop and maintain two completely separate games no matter how much Deaths Angel and all his alt accounts want them to.  the Xbox playerbase isn't special.

the PC and Xbox versions of the game will continue to be the same. The game is what it is and it's not changing.

at this point, Deaths Angel is just trolling and he knows it.

Edited by JayMadIV
  • Like 2

Most of the time it's jerks.  I know entire guilds that I can respect,  but a lot of prepubescent boys are just obnoxious little jerks. I've seen them skip entire mobs just to pk people.

I have a character named naked karma for a reason.  Go ahead and make her day.  ;)

1 hour ago, JayMadIV said:

well, regardless of how many PVP and PVE games exist on the Xbox, this one was designed and built as a PVP game, Open World PVP is a core tenet of the game's basic design, PVP is the endgame, and literally every system the game has exists to feed the PVP Endgame. 

we all knew what this game was before we started playing it. 

I sincerely doubt that they will change this just because it's on Xbox.

if they were going to get rid of Forced PVP, they would have done it on PC long before Xbox Launch. As I continually say, PA will not develop and maintain two completely separate games no matter how much Deaths Angel and all his alt accounts want them to.  the Xbox playerbase isn't special.

the PC and Xbox versions of the game will continue to be the same. The game is what it is and it's not changing.

at this point, Deaths Angel is just trolling and he knows it.

Lol your obviously an idiotic pvper trying to say i have multiple forum accounts. In reality i have just this one but hey you know more than i do. The game will be changed if it wants to compete with todays games, the 2012 model is out datted. Just don't want to hear you cry after the changes happen 😆

1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol your obviously an idiotic pvper trying to say i have multiple forum accounts. In reality i have just this one but hey you know more than i do. The game will be changed if it wants to compete with todays games, the 2012 model is out datted. Just don't want to hear you cry after the changes happen 😆

grow up.

3 hours ago, JayMadIV said:

well, this one was designed and built as a PVP game, I sincerely doubt that they will change this just because it's on Xbox.

I doubt it too. Still, if there is already precedent for a PvE server, and the $$$ takes a hit due to forced pvp, they’ll add one. They are a business after all, not some pvp purity non-profit. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore said:

I doubt it too. Still, if there is already precedent for a PvE server, and the $$$ takes a hit due to forced pvp, they’ll add one. They are a business after all, not some pvp purity non-profit. 

I doubt it the money is in the pearl shop which sells very well. Pearl shop is the business and they arent hurting for money lets be serious.

47 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

I doubt it the money is in the pearl shop which sells very well. Pearl shop is the business and they arent hurting for money lets be serious.

Gotta have players to use the shop though. We don’t have the data PA does, and the ratings on the MS store suggest that peeps enjoy the game, but business is business.  If they have data that suggests people bought and haven’t logged back in, they will survey those people to determine why the loss of business. From that feedback, they will adjust. That’s all I’m sayin, really. I don’t have a horse in either camp of this argument, but hearing both sides argue about absolutes shows a lack of insight into how successful corporations work. Is BDO on PC now as it was on launch day?  Nope. Guess why. :)

Edited by Hardcore

1 hour ago, JayMadIV said:

grow up.

Lol I'm 39 thats as grown as im going to get, glad you're out of snazzy comebacks since your so smart you believe i have multiple forum accounts and all lol. When pve option whatever that will look like comes i shouldn't have to worry about seeing any of you pvpers there then right? Woot can't wait.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Hardcore said:

Gotta have players to use the shop though. We don’t have the data PA does, and the ratings on the MS store suggest that peeps enjoy the game, but business is business.  If they have data that suggests people bought and haven’t logged back in, they will survey those people to determine why the loss of business. From that feedback, they will adjust. That’s all I’m sayin, really. I don’t have a horse in either camp of this argument, but hearing both sides argue about absolutes shows a lack of insight into how successful corporations work. Is BDO on PC now as it was on launch day?  Nope. Guess why. :)

Its much better than it was on launch day with new players joing everyday. What people fail to realize pa does what they want. Pc carebears cried just like xbox carebears for pve servers guess what never happened so this argument isnt new. Changes were made in na/eu servers and half the server thought protesting in game like the koreans did would change something. Guess what it did nothing lol. I like that pa doesnt give in to a couple and change their game model with pvp focus.

Edited by Bnews757

1 minute ago, Bnews757 said:

Its much better than it was on launch day with new players joing everyday. What people fail to realize pa does what they want. Pc carebears cried just like xbox carebears for pve servers guess what never happened so this argument is new. Changes were made in na/eu servers and half the server thought protesting in game like the koreans did would change something. Guess what it did nothing lol. I like that pa doesnt give in to a couple and change their game model with pvp focus.

Its 2019 not 2012 they either adapt or the game goes by bye in a few months because better comes along. E3 will put it to the test according to gamers, if newer console friendly games come.

Just now, Deathz Angel said:

Its 2019 not 2012 they either adapt or the game goes by bye in a few months because better comes along. E3 will put it to the test according to gamers, if newer console friendly games come.

Lol bdo aint going no where. What better is coming out? You aint going nowhere either you will be waiting till 2040 for you pve servers get real old man

52 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol I'm 39 thats as grown as im going to get, glad you're out of snazzy comebacks since your so smart you believe i have multiple forum accounts and all lol. When pve option whatever that will look like comes i shouldn't have to worry about seeing any of you pvpers there then right? Woot can't wait.

Dude, if you are 39 I really feel bad for you. Divided by 3, and I'd believe you. 

Take this from someone who NEVER does pvp because I cannot stand it. Pve servers would be nice, yes, but they simply will not happen.

So stop your incessant whining, yes, whining, and either enjoy the game, or play something else. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Dude, if you are 39 I really feel bad for you. Divided by 3, and I'd believe you. 

Take this from someone who NEVER does pvp because I cannot stand it. Pve servers would be nice, yes, but they simply will not happen.

So stop your incessant whining, yes, whining, and either enjoy the game, or play something else. 

Lol still trying to give ultimatums do this or this blah blah blah, i do what i want when i want kid your lil remarks will never sway me.