Sign in to follow this  
Yakira

Hot time?

So I guess what ever character your on when hot time is started is the only character that gets the exp buff? What about all the other buffs like more drops? Does that apply to that one char as well or to all chars?

If you swap characters after hot time has started, you don’t have the xp buff on the character you swapped to. What I’m asking is if you get the increase drop rates for bsa and bsw regardless after swapping characters. You would think the event was any character but it’s not when it comes to the xp buff. The first character you log into during hot time gets the xp buff which means that character has the buff all weekend and can’t get it on a different char which kind of sucks

Edited by Yakira

On 4/13/2019 at 8:37 PM, Yakira said:

If you swap characters after hot time has started, you don’t have the xp buff on the character you swapped to. What I’m asking is if you get the increase drop rates for bsa and bsw regardless after swapping characters. You would think the event was any character but it’s not when it comes to the xp buff. The first character you log into during hot time gets the xp buff which means that character has the buff all weekend and can’t get it on a different char which kind of sucks

U have 2 chars at same level to try out for exp yep? 

If it's so as u said, than we ned to send a ticket cause I thought this too. I was wondering why I got more exp today than yesterday. 

Usually I first login to my gathering char and then to my main. 

On 4/13/2019 at 8:37 PM, Yakira said:

That's not how it works. The Hot Time is available for any character during that time. There is no visible buff for it. You must have been reading the Book of Combat which is 24 hour buff that runs only when you are online and behaves that way, Hot Time is passive buff for everybody during these hours.

19 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

That's not how it works. The Hot Time is available for any character during that time. There is no visible buff for it. You must have been reading the Book of Combat which is 24 hour buff that runs only when you are online and behaves that way, Hot Time is passive buff for everybody during these hours.

Well texh there is a visible buff at the top left next to your levels and stats

47 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

Well texh there is a visible buff at the top left next to your levels and stats

Yeah, but what i've meant is there is no Buff on Buff bar.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

Yeah, but what i've meant is there is no Buff on Buff bar.

The buff is on the top bar like your value pack. Not on the bottom, and it doesnt matter how many characters you switch too the buff is always there during hot time.

20 minutes ago, Roogen said:

The buff is on the top bar like your value pack. Not on the bottom, and it doesnt matter how many characters you switch too the buff is always there during hot time.

Yes, that's what i said :D