lancia12

Horse lvl30 t5 + lvl30 t5 = t5????????

I just spent 300 pearls resetting my t5 lvl 30 male horse to breed with my new 5t lvl 30 female horse.  According to this: http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/horses/ I should get nothing less than a t6 but with a good chance at a t7.  I've spent the last 2 weeks and some real life money leveling my horses for this one moment knowing that I would at least get a t6.  @[CM]Shirna is this a bug or working as intended?

Yeah, the breeding rate is like 9 on Xbox now (since Valencia update), I believe, which means that you've got a chance to get a T6 with slim chance for either a T4 or T7 , though if both horses are lvl 30 then you'll more than likely get another T5. I'd tried breeding a T5 lvl 15 and a T5 lvl 10 before Valencia update and got a T4 =(  Horse breeding is rough on Xbox, be prepared for a good dose of frustration, especially if you can't sink a ton of hours into training stables of horses to max or afford to purchase numerous breeding resets

On 5/26/2019 at 3:28 AM, FaythsRequiem said:

Yeah, the breeding rate is like 9 on Xbox now (since Valencia update), I believe, which means that you've got a chance to get a T6 with slim chance for either a T4 or T7 , though if both horses are lvl 30 then you'll more than likely get another T5. I'd tried breeding a T5 lvl 15 and a T5 lvl 10 before Valencia update and got a T4 =(  Horse breeding is rough on Xbox, be prepared for a good dose of frustration, especially if you can't sink a ton of hours into training stables of horses to max or afford to purchase numerous breeding resets

Breeding rate is 10 minimum

• Like 1