Sign in to follow this  
Tempestsun

Any news on Class balance update?

5 minutes ago, Danksaurusrex said:

Oh so incorrect.. while most is ported there are alot of noticable changes... also they been listening to the people and changing the game as we see fit... so def not a straight from pc clone it took pc 8 months to get med part 1.... not to mention classes like striker and stuff lol if it was straight from pc we would have awakening now and no striker or dk but musa tamer ninja and such

Its usuallt the people who suck at playing them that say "trash tier and bad class"

I understand some people but to say strikers are gods right now because of their damage is an absolute joke. We do hardly any damage. It's all about learning the class. Striker is good right now in teams fights because we have super armours and our role is not to kill anyhow. It's to peel for our guilds/teams.

1 hour ago, Riggers said:

I understand some people but to say strikers are gods right now because of their damage is an absolute joke. We do hardly any damage. It's all about learning the class. Striker is good right now in teams fights because we have super armours and our role is not to kill anyhow. It's to peel for our guilds/teams.

Yeah strikers are missing out on a lot of damage right now

5 hours ago, Riggers said:

Weird no where did i say they were "gods"

On 4/16/2019 at 10:02 AM, Grammaticus said:

The Meta will shift heavily with Awakenings, Ultimates etc., like Strikers that are kinda god-like now will go low-tier when it comes to PVP due to terrible AP Scalling high-end and the fact they are worst grinders in game etc. Just wait till Awa comes.

I wouldnt say its worst grinder. Fast dashes between packs and and decent aoe. At mid-high lvl grinding spots you still kill monsters fast enough that your exp/hour stays high. Never had problems with striker grinding so maybe you should check your skills now and watch some guides for future.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Riggers said:

Your absolutely crazy if you think striker falls of in pvp with awakening they become a lot stronger with burst potential. Strikers right now do little damage. And yes although they aren't the best for pve. We can easily move into a mystic when they are released as they share the same gear.

Oh don't get me wrong, you can still fight and everything, but Striker simply falls behind. Large Scale they can't really tank anything due to heavy ranged DPS everywhere and have to skirmish, which Striker was never really built for. They do ok in 1v1, but then Warrirors, Valks, Mystics, Tamers etc do better. Also they are really terrible to grind with, like.. .Super-bad. Overall i don't want to discourage you, but THIS RIGHT NOW is the time where Striker really Shines (+ maybe 1-2 months awa before ppl get gear). Then it's a downward slope for Striker. 

And yeah, if your goal while playing Striker is to go Mystic, sure go for it. certainly bit better than sticking with Striker :)

42 minutes ago, Force said:

I wouldnt say its worst grinder. Fast dashes between packs and and decent aoe. At mid-high lvl grinding spots you still kill monsters fast enough that your exp/hour stays high. Never had problems with striker grinding so maybe you should check your skills now and watch some guides for future.

Places where you one-shot mobs are still better with Musa, Maehwa, Ranger, Archer, Witch, Wizard, Lahn, Dark Knight.. I'm not saying you will have any problems, but you will certainly not make as much as they will and High-End spots is where you will see the gap widen considerably.

50 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

Places where you one-shot mobs are still better with Musa, Maehwa, Ranger, Archer, Witch, Wizard, Lahn, Dark Knight.. I'm not saying you will have any problems, but you will certainly not make as much as they will and High-End spots is where you will see the gap widen considerably.

Wrote long answer but lost connection for sec and lost it so I keep it short.

Yes musa is pve king, mae has too narrow aoe, ranger lacks movement, no idea about archer, witch has slow skills, dont know about wiz, lahn take off takes too long, Dont know if DK dash cd is better after lvl 55 but with my DK its not as fast as my striker.

Top of that if someone comes to your spot Striker has no problems to defend it if you are half good. Every time you lose a spot it can take half an hour to find new one so IF (and I think it doesnt) striker lacks grinding speed you get it back during that 10-30mins you would have to look for another spot. 

AND striker is here now. My striker will be 59-60 before other classes come out and thats huge andvantage in pve/pvp.

Edit; But this is just my opinion.

Edited by Force
  • Like 1

I agree good luck trying to fight a striker for a grind spot most likely with awakenings you will lose especially if you are dk, witch, wizard dont even waste your time trying. They might lack later on in ap scaling but dont sleep on strikers 1v1 they are a beast.

• Like 1