Sign in to follow this  
dannys12

egg event is it for real

26 minutes ago, maXmood said:

how many eggs u gathered after so many hours grinding?? i got about 9 since event started.

I have not accumulated many myself. Seems drops are really scarce at least for me.

the drop rate for them is pretty bad I was talking about the 2 event quests u get golden goose and u open it for items it like gave me the worth outcome u can get 

Edited by dannys12

I'll let everyone in on a secret eith bdo events. 

They are designed for grinding hours upon hours. The vast majority usually don't get the top rewards. They aren't like rewards in WoW where you can get the holiday/event item in a couple hours.

Sad... but true. They are designed to make you play even more. Promote speeding up your grinding and possibly spending more money. 

I don't say this to be mean towards anyone. I don't say this to talk bad about bdo. Its just how they usually are.  

Another thing I noticed is they left out quite a few rewards from the golden eggs and the askasha quest for the Life-admiring Tree only required one egg turn in on pc as it was a one time reward per family. Now it requires 40 eggs turn in. Good grief I will never get this many eggs. 

9 hours ago, dannys12 said:

I travelled to florin to do the event to get 4 blackstones is the game for real?

Feels bad 2 eggs and i got a mark of shadow and Shultz neck