Sign in to follow this  
Legendary

is it cheaper to skip liv and go kzarka?

what do you think i have no problems affording to fix my Liverto but the amount ive spent trying to get it to tri it would of been cheaper for me to of bought a kzarka and failed a few less times on that so should you skip liverto?

Edited by Legendary

just personally i dont even have a preorder on a liv or anything rn

if one lands in my face I might upgrade it, but otherwise its just a stopgap. tri ultimate yuria is almost as good as tri liv for pvp, and I'd also rather just spend all the meme frags on kzarka 

that said you can probably sell the liv just fine so it's not like it's totally wasted

Skip liverto, when we get valencia rosar will be better and two slots. It will be the go to until you can get a kzarka

• Like 1

yes, skip liverto and save for kzarka. As others have said, Rosar is right around the corner and that's a solid choice before kzarka

2 hours ago, Legendary said:

what do you think i have no problems affording to fix my Liverto but the amount ive spent trying to get it to tri it would of been cheaper for me to of bought a kzarka and failed a few less times on that so should you skip liverto?

Wait for kzarka, Liv is waste of money

1 hour ago, Bravo said:

yes, skip liverto and save for kzarka. As others have said, Rosar is right around the corner and that's a solid choice before kzarka

Yea I’m waiting patiently for Rosar to come out.I haven’t progressed beyond the last weapon you get from the black spirit on any of my characters because I don’t want to waste time,money,stones, and fail stacks on Yurias when they’re just going to be old news soon.Ive been spending my time lifeskilling,questing,and leveling my characters 

Liverto is a money sink and nub trap. Yuria has decent acc and damage againts Sausans 😂 that's what you want before Kzarka cause we don't have Rosar yet..