Sign in to follow this  
PipR89

Field bosses are a jokd

One thing I love about this game is the rng. And the fact that when I die I have a chance to lose crystals makes it fun and challenging. But as a warrior who needs to be close up to do damage to field bosses it's actually a joke. The bosses do damage that don't even make sense like red nose and I'm not even near him and I have my shield up and he one shots me and I have 3200 health. I think the fact the bosses can kill you is good but the players needs to have some method to prevent from dieing. Tonight I lost my black spirit crystal and 2 cobelinus crystals so that's about 12 millions silver. And I got 2 gold bars worth 200k and 5 hunter seals as the reward. What a joke. I'm better off just saving up and buying world boss gear if I'm gonna be dieing every world boss I fight. 

Not to mention all the portaling. I run to him and go to swing they are gone. Constantly. And because there are so many melee when the boss is doing a special attack I can't even get away cause there's about 50 other melee behind me stopping me from dodging or running away. 

Ranged classes are at a huge advantage for the bosses cause they don't need to get close up. 

Edited by PipR89

You need a ranged alt posting up between red nose, dim and bheg. That's got to be the best strat. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DTG said:

You need a ranged alt posting up between red nose, dim and bheg. That's got to be the best strat. 

Very much this. Grab a wizard and do this. 

Pro-tip boys, carry trade items when doing these bosses. If you die, those are more likely to break before your crystals.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anyone said:

Pro-tip boys, carry trade items when doing these bosses. If you die, those are more likely to break before your crystals.

+1 coins are great as death fodder

1. Red Nose is really not worth doing, especially since he doesn't have telegraphs and the armor isn't really worth it. Lots of people don't realize that. 

2. Warrior for bosses other than Kzarka will most likely get you killed.. A LOT. Since I rerolled to striker I have my zerker on kzarka 24/7 but actually thinking about leveling a witchtard, which I hate because I simply detest such gameplay style, and place it on the goat mountain to be in range for Dim Tree and Bheg.