Sign in to follow this  
Rocketfuel77777

Awakening - not OK with what was said during QA stream

11 minutes ago, Tr3nch said:

In all reality about 80-90% of the server is not ready for awakenings gear wise. The top 10% would absolutely crush everyone.

Actually i can do you one better. only 3.90% of players who bought the game and installed it have hit 56. But it is safe to say not all of the means they are not "ready" i have a 49 ranger with 160 AP no Kzarka. but i have a 57 wizard with 187 AP with a kzarka. so that is mixed signals to some stats. 

Aren't ready gear wise? eh awakenings with end up carrying a class anyway so it comes down to level. The damage output isnt the same 150 AP you see in non awakening assuming you have that awakened. 

But also deducing since you play DK, you will never have AP struggles until you pvp and fight mystics and strikers. (former DK main i know how busted they are/can be)

23 hours ago, Hieraphant said:

I thought they said BY June not in June. In june could be June 30th

Yeah or by June 😉

8 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Y'all talking about awakening but we still dont have cook costumes smh

im sure those will come with the CP dish update. will help justify new costumes for all players since they have combat exp for a 1 off costume, and for those of us where money isnt an issue just another costume to get. 

PS. I want my Alch costume at the same time too :c

• Like 1