traceywashere

World boss RNG drop suggestion

So the vicious circle with Kzarka (or any big boss really) is that the folks with the most damage have the best odds for the good prizes  - to get the best damage you need the best gear, which comes from the boss.

How about splitting the drop RNG between 2 groups? 1.) best performers and 2.) mid/worst with the most hits (thus eliminating ppl from rolling in and getting one shot and getting best prizes)

This way you can reward the people that are really trying - it's so discouraging to walk out with a single hunter seal.  

• Like 2

I do agree to some extent. That said, I have been extremely lucky and done Kzarka 20 or some times and gotten 2 Kzarka weapons. I was just using a +15 bares and a black abyssal weapon. That said, i was a melee character for both which seems to get better rewards than wizards and witches. 

So its definitely just alot of RNG, but on top of that, I feel like Wizards and Witches have some type of issue on Kzarka with either damage registering or getting reset or something. Feels bugged.

As a low gearscore Berserker, I always got a few crystals, multiple hunter seals, a gold bar or two, and sometimes random loot like a witches earring.

His witch had an AP of probably 25-50 than me and he always got 1 hunter seal. He switched to a Musa and now consistantly gets the same loot I do (minus the kzarka boxes).

Interesting Serberos!! Cuz, yeah , the 2 toons I've taken in are a witch and a ranger -- I started a Lahn and now Musa (getting leveling prizes!) -- I really really like the Musa, I think I'm going to get him as geared up as I can and try it. 1 seal over and over and over and over again is rough. I can see getting one seal if you get a dozen hits in .. but man, when you try your little heart out ...

I should note that I have no PC experience. Just reading PC information for guidance, it does appear they add at least 1 additional way to get Kzarka weapons. So it appears that you can "earn" one rather than pure RNG.

But I honestly believe there is some type of bug with wizards/witches and the loot rewards they get.

On the flip side, the field bosses pretty much 1 shot most classes, making it a PITA for non-range classes to stay alive. Wizards and Witches seem to do well in those encounters.

I cannot speak to rangers, but I just know he runs a witch and was constantly upset with getting 1 seal.  There is definitely something off because he was higher level than me, better GS, AP wise as well by a significant amount, and I am talking like 10 times straight he would get 1 seal.

Moved the same gear over, except swapped out the main weapon/sub weapon on the Musa, and has never gotten 1 hunter seal as a reward since.

I also saw this constantly from my guild as well. Wizards and Witches seem to be getting 1 hunter seal from Kzarka.

39 minutes ago, Madmoldrake said:

They need to make world boss RNG across the board. Will help stop high gear peeps from farming Kzarka loot boxes & Liverto.

Totally agree. Straight rando gives everyone a chance to progress and not the best of the best getting exponentially better while everyone else gets a hunter's seal. 

• Thanks 1

it has to be RNG with no "most damage" rubbish.. it's laggy as F and we can't do much due to that. tried ranged and melee classes, all the same drop (hunter seal).. 

On 4/25/2019 at 1:56 AM, Vim said:

Im back on my sorc with 144ap on a dp build and get top % for the last 3 iv ran 

how do you know you got top 3% i dont understand how anyone knows

i usually get 2-3 crystals worth around 2mil each and 1/3 times i get a liverto or accessory but never a kzarka :(

11 hours ago, Legendary said:

how do you know you got top 3% i dont understand how anyone knows

i usually get 2-3 crystals worth around 2mil each and 1/3 times i get a liverto or accessory but never a kzarka :(

That's how u are on the top when I get liverto, acc, decent loot! U was there but RNG'sus wasn't with u. I feel our pain I have done kzarka around 25-30 times and got 95% in the time only 1 freaking seal. I main a wiz and there is some serious issue at kzarka with wiz😕😥