Since I can't seem to file a ticket (Invalid Access to This Page. Please try it again later.), I'll log it here. Please help with this issue:

Several of my toons show this Unaccepted quest: [Co-op]  Story of Cron Castle ("[Consec.][Co-op] Story of Cro... 2/2" in quest window). Not all of them, which is weird. Clicking takes me to the skill trainer, Tachros, in Velia. I have: 1) done the precursor quest (Cron's Current Condition) with Alustin (in Velia), 2) Gotten the knowledge from the altar node in the castle, and 3) have >1k amity with Tachros. Tachros has other daily like quests, that I've done, but he still won't give me this one. I've tried going on each character (at least, I think I've tried them all) showing the quest, and none can seem to pick it up.

4 of my characters show it, 3 don't. The ones with are lvl 39, 49, 53, and 47 - the ones without are 22, 50, and 52

cron castle quest.png

I too need help with this quest, what exactly do I need to do to complete the quest, I have visited the Cron castle alter node but nothing happens? I have the Cron castle knowledge from tachros? I have the quest still showing in my log as unaccepted co op story of ...2/2? Please help