Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hieraphant

A message for new(er) Lahns

Recommended Posts

For those who are unaware, Lahns for the most part play as scouts, skirmishers, back line gankers and general harassers. We do well in 1v1 but are not nearly as useful in large scale wara except as stated above.

If u get geared and find what works for you, you will figure out where you stand as a Lahn. Maybe it will be your pve farmer, your joyful character, or maybe u are the type to put in the extra hours and work on that gear and make a name for yourself.

Part of the fun of this class, at least for me, if that they got ao quickly overlooked on PC. There are not 100s of guides out there for pre and post awakening rotations which makes you a wildcard because people cant watch hours of videos to except what a Lahn will do in any situation.

Be the unknown, be dangerous, and for that honestly find what rotation works best for you and keep it close to the vest. We are already considered undesirable to many so lets prove that meta wrong on console.

You make the class, the class does not make you.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made one I’m lvl 52 and am digging it better that my witch and sorc lol . They move so fast 3 reds had a hard time killing me. I will learn how to truck people on this class

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite interesting and fun class, different from what i would normally roll. My favourite alt so far level 50, although i do expect it will take some time / work to play well.     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What offhand do You use ? Like i have the AP and the accuracy one also, with a TRI liverto, but as i see now their damage is just horrible compared to any other clas in pvp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Tyraer said:

What offhand do You use ? Like i have the AP and the accuracy one also, with a TRI liverto, but as i see now their damage is just horrible compared to any other clas in pvp.

Pvp gets better with awakening. Its good to have both ap and accuracy offhand. The AP will be useful for things that are not reliant on accuracy as well as once u get kzarka and bhegs gloves to boost accuracy. The accuracy offhand will do well for now. Its a minor ap hit but the accuracy more then makes up for it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2019 at 11:32 AM, Hieraphant said:

Pvp gets better with awakening. Its good to have both ap and accuracy offhand. The AP will be useful for things that are not reliant on accuracy as well as once u get kzarka and bhegs gloves to boost accuracy. The accuracy offhand will do well for now. Its a minor ap hit but the accuracy more then makes up for it

So basicly forget PVP as it is now with pre awakening ? Like i have TRI liverto with TRI AP and accuracy offhands both but the dmg she has is a joke, with both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Tyraer said:

So basicly forget PVP as it is now with pre awakening ? Like i have TRI liverto with TRI AP and accuracy offhands both but the dmg she has is a joke, with both.

She is amazing 1v1 with practice. You need to learn to rotate between kd, stuns, and float to keep opponents immobilized while u burn them now.

 

She is on the weaker side of pvp currently but with enough skill wnd practice and the right rotation she can be a monster 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hieraphant said:

She is amazing 1v1 with practice. You need to learn to rotate between kd, stuns, and float to keep opponents immobilized while u burn them now.

 

She is on the weaker side of pvp currently but with enough skill wnd practice and the right rotation she can be a monster 

Maybe a tip on that rotation ? 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...