Sign in to follow this  
Dr INF3NRO

UI suggestions

Hi guys,

Following the stream last week I have a few suggestions to make for the UI which in my opinion will help create a smoother and more pleasant experience in BDX.

Quests - I would like to be able to hide and show the quest list whenever I like via a menu option.

Workers - As of now we are able to cancel tasks only with the worker window. I'd love to be able to go to Map, enter a specific node and cancel a task for that specific worker.

Chat - Chat is sometimes hard to read due to ingame lightning. A slider to dim chat background could easily solve this.

Boss timer - something that's been discussed before. I'd RATHER not use third party applications or setup 8 different alarm clocks on my mobile. A simple ingame window with boss name and a count down is all we need.

Lifeskill exp bar - I like to check my lifeskill level % when I engage in different lifeskill activities. I do this often when gathering or cooking and it's simply an inconvenience to open menu > profile > rb to lifeskill every single time. Id love to get life skill bars where the quest tracker is to monitor my progress while actively playing.

Hope you'll consider some of this.

Cheers!

• Confused 1