Sign in to follow this  
PipR89

Recommended accessories bar asula?

So I have full asulas. I'm a warrior and I have tri liverto ultimate longsword and tri ultimate vengartz shield but still only have 166 ap. I do have a lot of accuracy though. I see with upgrading my usals I only get extra dp. I need more ap really. 

What do you all recommend is best way to go for more ap with accessories? Keep in mind I'm all asulas right now. I have 246dp and will have more once all armor gets to duo so feel I need more ap really. Any suggestions? 

Which earrings, ogre neck, shadow mark and treespirit belt all maxed that's the best setup right now if u are ingamebillionaire xD if u want to upgrade asula remember u get only 18 monster AP, so if u do PvP not worth to upgrade asula. Later we get golden acc that's then bis.

It depends on your budget and if you feel like enhancing stuff yourself. We're on an accelerated timeline right now and we will be getting Valencia soon and with it new BiS accessories.

I'm personally a proponent of keeping the 3-set effect of Asula as I don't really think it's worth to fully break the set up unless you've got extremely deep pockets. Plus, as a Warrior you can make use of hybrid accessories and the 300 hp. I've personally been smashing a lot of my Asula together on low failstacks with relative success and am enjoying my TRI Asula rings which function as budget TRI Red Coral Rings and my TRI Asula Necklace which function as a budget DUO Ancient Guardian's Seal. But I'm also a Zerker and can make use of the pre-awakening DP.

I think the "budget" way to increase AP through accessories right now is some combination of TRI Blue Coral Earrings, TRI Necklace of Shultz the Gladiator and TRI Belt of Shultz the Gladiator. They're all relatively cheap and you can enhance them yourself. You could also go for TRI Sealed accessories but that grind is tedious and not really worth the stacks.

Of course this is all just my opinion. But I don't think it's worth it to go broke going for stuff like TRI Witch's, TRI MoS, TRI Ogre and etc. when you'll want to save money for Valencia and especially the night vendor when it's made available. Now if you have like 3 billion + silver then by all means roll the dice. 

1 hour ago, DTG said:

It depends on your budget and if you feel like enhancing stuff yourself. We're on an accelerated timeline right now and we will be getting Valencia soon and with it new BiS accessories.

I'm personally a proponent of keeping the 3-set effect of Asula as I don't really think it's worth to fully break the set up unless you've got extremely deep pockets. Plus, as a Warrior you can make use of hybrid accessories and the 300 hp. I've personally been smashing a lot of my Asula together on low failstacks with relative success and am enjoying my TRI Asula rings which function as budget TRI Red Coral Rings and my TRI Asula Necklace which function as a budget DUO Ancient Guardian's Seal. But I'm also a Zerker and can make use of the pre-awakening DP.

I think the "budget" way to increase AP through accessories right now is some combination of TRI Blue Coral Earrings, TRI Necklace of Shultz the Gladiator and TRI Belt of Shultz the Gladiator. They're all relatively cheap and you can enhance them yourself. You could also go for TRI Sealed accessories but that grind is tedious and not really worth the stacks.

Of course this is all just my opinion. But I don't think it's worth it to go broke going for stuff like TRI Witch's, TRI MoS, TRI Ogre and etc. when you'll want to save money for Valencia and especially the night vendor when it's made available. Now if you have like 3 billion + silver then by all means roll the dice. 

I think youre right, with valencia so close its not worth put all the time and effort into getting tri all those diff accessories for a minor add to my dp. I think I'll just get all my asulas to tri and hold tight. I guess 166ap isn't that bad especially if I can get to 270/280 dp