Natural Iodine

Out Numbered but Not out played. Guild fight

Lol i seen this coming. First of all tell the whole story. You guys were about to get swept in node wars but you were saved by the bell. Then we decided to take it to the streets, cool. Where we took control of that bridge rather easily. To the point where your other guild mates left and only a few of you stayed... now you post a video camping a safe zone because you know you can attack first without us seeing you as red. On a striker at that. What a joke lmao keep makin those bangin clips man, You’re killing it...I got the video of you potting in a 1v1 vs Neil and then running before you died. I guess I have a reason to post it now I wasn’t going to out of respect but y’all just lost that lol 

3 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

Omg i love it haha what a trash guild i bet they will think twice next time

Yea we will definitely think twice... you should try it too instead of assuming from a 15 sec clip. Know the whole story at least lol but we will definitely think twice about who we was because these guys just hide/camped safe zone after losing the bridge. 

3 minutes ago, Eligh said:

Yea we will definitely think twice... you should try it too instead of assuming from a 15 sec clip. Know the whole story at least lol but we will definitely think twice about who we was because these guys just hide/camped safe zone after losing the bridge. 

Oh some inside scoop im just going off the clip. Thanks for the back story.

1 minute ago, Bnews757 said:

Oh some inside scoop im just going off the clip. Thanks for the back story.

Np lol gotta love the guys who 1vx every clip on their Xbox, just to show that they can kill lower gs  lmao the same guy who’s potted a 1v1 and still ran after getting stomped. On a striker. Aka ez class. Man needs to step down off his high horse.

They got to the point of just camping the safe zone on the bridge, waiting for their rage meter to go 100, and drop his special before he turns red, then runs back to safe zone. I would actually be embarrassed to post this hahhahaha 

The EGO trips of a couple of guilds love taking videos of every kill they have its hilarious try hards are everywhere on this game bless there cottoon socks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Legendary said:

The EGO trips of a couple of guilds love taking videos of every kill they have its hilarious try hards are everywhere on this game bless there cottoon socks

Dude you ain’t lying lmao and where do they bring the video? Straight to the forums.. typical. Guy probably records every kill he gets.

My my. Couldnt do anything to us in the node war, talked **** in server chat, and now on the forums. Keep it classy hogwarts. Bet you have all the friends.

• Like 1

Just now, malkav said:

Also... hiiii eligh good lookin out buddy

Hey mannnn lmao you know I had too haha 

🤣😂why would you embarrass yourself and post this. In a sad attempt to repair your precious ego you've made yourself look bad. At least edit the video where you just kill two people, not sit back in a safezone and wait for your black spirit rage, use it and run back to safety while killing low gs people. 

• Like 2

Node war in A nutshell Epidemic 0 guild defeats cause they turtle for pretty much 2 hours l, Hogwarts 1 team defeat, and the other guild kinda pushed but only a few times but went back to turtling. So node war was a waste of Time

Edited by Natural Iodine

The full back story is Epidemic was turtling in Node wars and we got the only Actually Defeat in the war. Then last 10 minutes they push and get wiped I have those clips to, we where out Numbered 2 to 1 and they still couldn't best us. 

We had 17 people in a 40 man team Guild war. 

did he just use his 100 and run back to the safe zone? lol

im I the only one who notice that he only use twisted collision?

if he is killing people with that skill only he is 250ap or his opponent is 50dp

1 hour ago, Orisha said:

if he is killing people with that skill only he is 250ap or his opponent is 50dp

I mean it's 3 players vs a full guild so yeah I did lol what's the point of fighting a salty guild that didn't win node war with twice the numbers. So yeah I found it funny they where dumb enough not to dodge. 

6 hours ago, Orisha said:

Nobody is 250ap with the content we have lol

9 hours ago, Natural Iodine said:

The full back story is Epidemic was turtling in Node wars and we got the only Actually Defeat in the war. Then last 10 minutes they push and get wiped I have those clips to, we where out Numbered 2 to 1 and they still couldn't best us. 

We had 17 people in a 40 man team Guild war. 

You still salty your over this? Jesus Christ man get off your high horse.  So just because you had fewer numbers in node wars that’s our fault ? Lmao we had y’alls tower at 10% before you were saved by time. As we were getting pushed by another guild, who not once contested you guys... we were trapped in between y’all, do you see us complaining or taking it to the forums? This just shows how your ego is bigger than your head. We had a 15 man attack team btw. Of course we got wiped a a few times. You act y’all didn’t get wiped , and I guess you want a medal or cookie for your performance?

Edited by Eligh
Spellcheck

You can post all the videos you want doesn’t make a a difference. The other guild, ascedents. Do you see them complaining? No they were respectful and said gg while y’all started talking trash right away in chat....of course you should have that recorded , knowing you. But yeah keep playing your side of the story. I’ll  keep playing mine.