Sign in to follow this  
Bnews757

Guess i need to get more

I was feeling good at 196ap and then i saw this screenshot on a reddit conversation. Pretty impressive considering the content we have. I cut half the picture cause im not sure if he wants he his name and guild shown but i got it off reddit. Running around with that kind of ap sheesh straight melting people. Anyone else a 200 ap or more?

Screenshot_20190426-113159_Samsung Internet.jpg

Posted (edited)

Go read the roadmap thread, I was asking about this same thing in there. What I learned: If you are following the main quest line you get up in GS easily. Do anything else, you are sunk...but don’t worry about it unless you are pvping. FWIW I’m at 208 GS and have played my ass off doing LS and LS quests, AND have decently enchanted gear, but I’m only at Glish main story wise. I’m significantly outgeared by people who’ve done no enchanting but they did the main quest /shrug. 

Edit: nvm lol you are talking straight AP, you probably know everything I just said. 

Edited by Hardcore

38 minutes ago, Hardcore said:

Go read the roadmap thread, I was asking about this same thing in there. What I learned: If you are following the main quest line you get up in GS easily. Do anything else, you are sunk...but don’t worry about it unless you are pvping. FWIW I’m at 208 GS and have played my ass off doing LS and LS quests, AND have decently enchanted gear, but I’m only at Glish main story wise. I’m significantly outgeared by people who’ve done no enchanting but they did the main quest /shrug. 

Edit: nvm lol you are talking straight AP, you probably know everything I just said. 

Yes i knew all that already thanks though. I have full tri armor non boss, duo accessroies, 1 tri witch, tri weapons pushing for the next level

Posted (edited)

This is really impressive but it didn't come without fair share of hours spent the grind and some super good luck with hitting all these TRI.. in total, I've already burned around 20 or more c. weapon black stones trying to get my Leather Vambrace to TRI.. I also wish I was in my early 20s now so I could nolife the crap out of this game. 

That gear lol.. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

15 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

This is really impressive but it didn't come without fair share of hours spent the grind and some super good luck with hitting all these TRI.. in total, I've already burned around 20 or more c. weapon black stones trying to get my Leather Vambrace to TRI.. I also wish I was in my early 20s now so I could nolife the crap out of this game. 

That gear lol.. 

Using tri yuria keep failing tri on my kzarka up to 40nstacks and probably gonna save that for tet attempt later

12 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Using tri yuria keep failing tri on my kzarka up to 40nstacks and probably gonna save that for tet attempt later

At least you have Kzarka! 😂 I don't have Kzarka Gauntlet, no luck on the boss kill since day one, my preorder of 211m has been there for weeks. 

I think that you should go as high as 45 FS for TRI on Kzarka - good luck. 

7 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

At least you have Kzarka! 😂 I don't have Kzarka Gauntlet, no luck on the boss kill since day one, my preorder of 211m has been there for weeks. 

Naw in usually start tri at 25-35 then stop not looking forward to tet but gonna need them stacks lol

10 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

b07701ce-2b76-4930-8754-6667b049babd.png

I wish i had his Muskan Shoes tho, got nearly 1 Bil and i would spend it all just to get em >..<

Oh man that's nice even got most accesories to tri. Hope i dont run up on your lahn.

4 minutes ago, Legendary said:

i dont get how you guys are having such an easy time enchanting i cant even get to 30FS 99% of the time

I failed one of my TRI MoS 7 times. It's just.. Lot of dedication and money >..>

5 minutes ago, Legendary said:

i dont get how you guys are having such an easy time enchanting i cant even get to 30FS 99% of the time

There is no easy way... in order to get to 40-50 fail stacks you have to fail duo->tri attempts few times. You have to fail to succeed, this is how it works. Reblath itself won't work lol  

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

There is no easy way... in order to get to 40-50 fail stacks you have to fail duo->tri attempts few times. You have to fail to succeed, this is how it works. Reblath itself won't work lol  

TBH doing Reblath is quite good way to build FS. I go 25 on 14-15 in no time and then you can Reblath PRI-DUO etc. It's cheap and the success rate is actually intentionally quite low as it's meant as FS building gear. PPL on PC use Reblath to build 100+ FS :D 

Edited by Grammaticus

3 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

TBH doing Reblath is quite good way to build FS. I go 25 on 14-15 in no time and then you can Reblath PRI-DUO etc. It's cheap and the success rate is actually intentionally quite low as it's meant as FS building gear. PPL on PC use Reblath to build 100+ FS :D 

Reblath will make you want to break your tv screen lol

If you hate succeeding on reblath you can try horse gear, that's what I use. Its easy to make has a high fail rate after +8 and if you happen to get unlucky and hit +10 you at least have a faster horse 

1 hour ago, Darthaden said:

If you hate succeeding on reblath you can try horse gear, that's what I use. Its easy to make has a high fail rate after +8 and if you happen to get unlucky and hit +10 you at least have a faster horse 

thats exactly what i use but it usually goes to +10 at 20FS lol

It looks like they're using AP off hands which isn't as effective as just going acc. I think average for Acc offhand is 180-185 if you got everything else tri. 

On 4/26/2019 at 7:19 AM, Legendary said:

thats exactly what i use but it usually goes to +10 at 20FS lol

I'm on the complete opposite of the spectrum. Got 3 characters with over +40 fails and 6 others with over +30 and still haven't hit tri yet.......but I'm not complaining, I'm trying to upgrade yuria so I'm perfectly happy building the stacks instead of getting it to tri. Those stacks will be quite nice when I finally do get some boss gear.

On 4/26/2019 at 3:01 AM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

The base kzarka is 259 mil you gotta cancel preorder and reup it or you'll never get the bid

I'm missing the orge and zharka (using liverto) everything is Tri and I just bought it all lol.

36 minutes ago, Carnaea said:

The base kzarka is 259 mil you gotta cancel preorder and reup it or you'll never get the bid

Yea i tried to order tri kzakra then switched to base and had better luck

1 hour ago, Bnews757 said:

Yea i tried to order tri kzakra then switched to base and had better luck

Makes sense seeing as even if you do failstack 13 to 15 is hella expensive then you gotta imagine the sharps used all the stones used for failstacking mem frags and ussually artisan memories aka real money. I can imagine people who buy costumes all the time may do that and lvl it up for money but most people will just sell it as base 259 mil is a nice chunk of change and it costs nothing risks nothing

4 minutes ago, Carnaea said:

Makes sense seeing as even if you do failstack 13 to 15 is hella expensive then you gotta imagine the sharps used all the stones used for failstacking mem frags and ussually artisan memories aka real money. I can imagine people who buy costumes all the time may do that and lvl it up for money but most people will just sell it as base 259 mil is a nice chunk of change and it costs nothing risks nothing

I finally got my kzarka yesterday after literally trying all day. I failed tri 10times. Made a 50 stack and 45 stack. I put in bids for shards and got them throughout the day. It went to duo easy just wouldnt budge to tri. Bought costumes after hours of failing and guess what it still didnt budge. Bought artisans and memories off the market. At the end of the day it finally went. What a stress reliever. I was hyped so i tried to tri my duo mark of shadows with the 50stacks i made it failed lol but hey still got my tri kzarka. Next step tet whenever it comes.

Screenshot_20190428-125522_Xbox.jpg

I think I'd be much further along if I were not so indecisive. Grats to those that can commit to a class and the game in general.

13 minutes ago, Alder said:

I think I'd be much further along if I were not so indecisive. Grats to those that can commit to a class and the game in general.

Yea i made the mistake on pc rerolling and not focusing on one class. Im not making the same mistake again, learned my lesson.