Sign in to follow this  
Bnews757

Guess i need to get more

6 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

Yea i made the mistake on pc rerolling and not focusing on one class. Im not making the same mistake again, learned my lesson.

Yeah, I made the mistake big time. I slowed myself waiting for Lahn, then ended back up on the Wizard I started with... I could be so much further along if I just stuck to my starting class. Expensive lesson to be learned. It killed a lot of my momentum.

I'll have 205 AP once I get my Bhegs to TRI because I do not think using an AP offhand without at least Kzarka and Bhegs makes any sense at all. Even once I TRI my Bhegs I'm not sure switching out my Saiyer with Oros makes sense without at least one TRI RCE. Not to mention 205 is short of the 209 AP bracket, so I'd probably need to upgrade somewhere else as well to make it worth it.

And no offense to Grammaticus but I can't imagine that it's correct to use an AP offhand with Lhan. Don't you want as much accuracy as possible?