Mefit

Daily racism is out of control

14 minutes ago, JayMadIV said:

seriously, just give me the option to completely turn off Server chat. 

I miss stuff in my Guild Chat because I am unwilling to deal with the racism and overall childish F**ckery of Server Chat so I keep it permanently hidden. 

Give us the option to turn Server Chat completely off, asap.

Like I mentioned above...

In options, I want to see:

( ) World ( )General (x)Whisper (x)Party (x)Guild

Boom, done

• Like 1

White people are the worst, just look at the history. No culture, no class, no hope. It’s no wonder so many suffer from so many mental health concerns, your identity stinks. 

IHateWagas

but please, just ignore me. I don’t actually hold those views (wink)

• Confused 1

On 4/28/2019 at 10:36 PM, [CM]Shirna said:

Or we want people to talk about issues and don't close them down? 

So we are working on systems for banning/chat bans, and a few good ideas have come out which are being refined. We are taking it seriously, and is something that we are building back end systems to help stem it. 

So another words you have nothing and might have something in the coming weeks , months , years .

until then we either turn off chat and be completely blind to our guild chats and reasonable conversation in general , or deal with TheBoys guild members and others constantly filling chat with talks of ethnic cleansing, harassment , and racial naming .

I personally can handle being grieved , stalked and killed in game .

Called a trash player etc , but having to constantly read because of someone’s skin , religion , gender , sexual preference, or political ideology, they don’t deserve to live is over the top .

Other thread Weak Leadership shows a GM constantly warn a player and does nothing .

pretty sad 

6 hours ago, Uberkull said:

Like I mentioned above...

In options, I want to see:

( ) World ( )General (x)Whisper (x)Party (x)Guild

Boom, done

Just want a block option , not scared to lose in PvP but don’t care for the language they are using .

The rest of world chat is fine , even the basic name calling .

• Like 2

If the game is good enough(which it is) they don't need these toxic people playing. 

And no,  turning chat off isn't the option.  Turning ignorance off is.  

Are they baiting and trolling? Of course they are.  All the adults in the room know it, but that doesn't mean you get away with it.

It's obnoxious and I've never played a game so toxic.  I love the game,  but I'll quit if someone doesn't control it.

Btw, BDO, my adult guild has jobs and money.  And there are other games we can spend it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheLadyBe said:

If the game is good enough(which it is) they don't need these toxic people playing. 

And no,  turning chat off isn't the option.  Turning ignorance off is.  

Are they baiting and trolling? Of course they are.  All the adults in the room know it, but that doesn't mean you get away with it.

It's obnoxious and I've never played a game so toxic.  I love the game,  but I'll quit if someone doesn't control it.

Btw, BDO, my adult guild has jobs and money.  And there are other games we can spend it.

I am a trash player (Wizard) but I am cool with it , I own it .

i don’t find it harassing to be called Trash by someone in the moment .

i look at it as incouragement to do better , but these Racial/Political/Religious/Gender/Sexual attacks are beyond that .

Bdo beyond other real issues is a good game .

Spectacular game .

But they aren’t here to just enjoy the game , they have a agenda .

7 hours ago, Hardcore said:

White people are the worst, just look at the history. No culture, no class, no hope. It’s no wonder so many suffer from so many mental health concerns, your identity stinks. 

IHateWagas

but please, just ignore me. I don’t actually hold those views (wink)

So much wrong. (you point the finger of blame)

You incite the problem and fan the flames.

I am white and in no way affiliated or condone racism in any way.

Pointing the finger of blame is not the solution.

Think about it,  you're just as bad as the racists if you think Caucasians are the worst.

Myself and many would say 'you are the worst'

Edited by MachiavellianWolf

41 minutes ago, MachiavellianWolf said:

Think about it,  you're just as bad as the racists if you think Caucasians are the worst.

Whoosh

• Haha 1

Beyond me as to how this game doesn't have the function any other game with text based chat has. The ability to highlight and view gamer profile. From there, we can block users using the systems MS already has set up. This isn't an end all fix mind you. Blocking one or two of the worst perps only sorta works. As you still end up seeing the responses of dozens that they incite from others, cool headed or not. Only having your guildies chat up. Well now I can only see what they have to say, and I can no longer have thoughtful conversation with the player base as a whole. This is a complex issue to deal with. Happy to see that a CM has said they are working on something. My two above ideas should already have been in place. This would have greatly reduced the frustration of the player base that are having issues. It appears to be quite clear that the CMs or GMs cant just go swinging around the ban hammer at will. Realistically thats understandable, they too need to be kept under control. Just hoping we start to see some updates that adress this sooner rather then later. 

Edited by Jacs

21 hours ago, Harming said:

Actual racism is so rare in the modern western culture today that it has become a joke.

People say stuff to make people who are sensitive react. Why? Because it works, every time.

Where do u live bro? After these ten year u still saying racism so rare in modern western culture. Is there a place in earth havent seen an racist attack? Zew zealand, norway, usa, france... That new zealand mosque attack just happened in 2019. Guy was using 4chan-8chan that a website where there is no problem with racism. He filled with these idiotic ideas from other racists day by day and one day he decided to do a mass murder in real life. Its just an example recently happened. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, berkayselcuk said:

Where do u live bro? After these ten year u still saying racism so rare in modern western culture. Is there a place in earth havent seen an racist attack? Zew zealand, norway, usa, france... That new zealand mosque attack just happened in 2019. Guy was using 4chan-8chan that a website where there is no problem with racism. He filled with these idiotic ideas from other racists day by day and one day he decided to do a mass murder in real life. Its just an example recently happened. 

The modern attacks are a culture war, not a race war.

Insane far left WOKE culture vs Conservatives and moderates on the Left.

World war 3 will be the right vs the far "PC, BLM, Feminist, WOKE" left... has nothing to do with anyone's skin color. You should read the manifesto of the guy your talking about (his Hero is a black woman).

Edited by Harming

7 hours ago, MachiavellianWolf said:

Dude, it was a sh/t post meant to illustrate the idiocracy in advising people to just ignore racist rants. I even winked at the end after saying I didn’t hold those views. Thank you for helping illustrate. Muhaha!

Also, I’m white lol way to assume...well I have to wonder what you assumed and who you think is the worst. Lol. BUSTED 😘

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Harming said:

World war 3 will be the right vs the far "PC, BLM, Feminist, WOKE" left... has nothing to do with anyone's skin color. You should read the manifesto of the guy your talking about (his Hero is a black woman).

Oh okay thanks for explain it bro. So we can be relax bcs people only kill for culture and these peaceful racists wont kill anybody. It is obvious that there is a huge distance between race wars and culture wars right?

And about that guy, he is a real turkish hater. Now take turkish word away and put jewish, afro american or arab if u think that its only about culture. Im trying to say these racist guys in game and new zealand murderer have no difference about way of thinking. If u let them share these racist ideas or jokes they will feed each other, affect kids and other guys that still confused about racism. 

After this comment i wont reply again. I dont want to be in a discussion about this topic that might easily break a hearth or cause misunderstood because i m not good in english.

Edited by berkayselcuk

2 hours ago, Harming said:

This dude is an actual 4/8chan MAGA guy. Chipotle is just a kid trying to be cool but eventually he will turn into Harming.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Harming said:

Alt Right spin

Insane Buzzwords Racist culture vs Buzzwords on the Left.

World war 3 something something AltRight Wet Dream , Buzzwords , Buzzwords , Buzzwords left... AltRight Spin. AltRight Spin .

Ok fixed 

Edited by Mefit

3 hours ago, ChipotleNagaDestroyer said:

To bad I’m not white. You guys assume it’s white people always. Which is great, because people profilings white people into a category of racist. I’m glad for this tho 😂😂😂

I know people say only one color can be racist , but that’s totally untrue , so that just squashed that 

On 4/28/2019 at 10:36 PM, [CM]Shirna said:

Or we want people to talk about issues and don't close them down? 

So we are working on systems for banning/chat bans, and a few good ideas have come out which are being refined. We are taking it seriously, and is something that we are building back end systems to help stem it. 

PA support this ?

5CFF1A5F-01C0-4C44-A2CF-9FF6B4BB30A6.jpeg

Edited by Mefit

4 hours ago, Mefit said:

Ok fixed 

Dont like facts, have none to defend your point. Scream nonsense louder. REEEEEE.

The hive mind is getting dumber by the day.

Edited by Harming
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Harming said:

“Space Liberal Aliens from Mars put chemicals into the water to make babies turn into gay frogs

something something Buzzwords blah blah “

Fixed

Sidenote , I imagine Alex Jones makes that sound from the Thrones , his poor kids 

Edited by Mefit

So, other than Chipotle and Harming derailing this thread with pointless, childish arguing, and incessant whining, have we had any update on the report feature situation? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

So, other than Chipotle and Harming derailing this thread with pointless, childish arguing, and incessant whining, have we had any update on the report feature situation? 

Page 2 or 3 has a GM commenting .

“Something in the works” aka nothing 

1 minute ago, Mefit said:

Page 2 or 3 has a GM commenting .

“Something in the works” aka nothing 

I saw that, was wondering if anything else had been done. But have faith, things like this take time, that's why even major fixes happen in the maintenances, and not just pushed out on the day. 

Just now, Yiazzy said:

I saw that, was wondering if anything else had been done. But have faith, things like this take time, that's why even major fixes happen in the maintenances, and not just pushed out on the day. 

On the other thread you see a GM constantly warn them and do nothing .(in the pictures)

I am likely to get banned before Chipotle and his crew who racially attack people and call for ethnic cleansing .