Jump to content
Mefit

Daily racism is out of control

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Mefit said:

On the other thread you see a GM constantly warn them and do nothing .(in the pictures)

 

I am likely to get banned before Chipotle and his crew who racially attack people and call for ethnic cleansing .

 

You will, if you keep having pointless arguments with people not worth the time. Don't spam, don't get sucked into the nonsense, and just be patient. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yiazzy said:

So, other than Chipotle and Harming derailing this thread with pointless, childish arguing, and incessant whining, have we had any update on the report feature situation? 

Interesting. Whining is telling you to ignore people and take responsibility for your own content consumption?

Here I always though whining was :

" the making of a long, high-pitched cry or sound "

You know, like spineless people crying ^ for protection from those they disagree with?

Science, definitions, and reason be damned though. Make up your own definitions ( just like your type make up your own genders).

Ive never defended either side of this fight. The people posting are just as dumb as you are for responding to their taunting.

Im against begging authority to censor everything to protect people with thin skin.

Like I recommended earlier, go through some real world struggles, learn what a real PROBLEM is, and quit creating issues out of boredom.

Do a 4 year enlistment. Id recommend Infantry. I promise youd all come out with a much different view of what actually matters.

There are people hiding under a hum-v right now chain smoking listening to mortar fire getting closer and closer, while your crying that someone hurt your feels over a computer screen. 

Anyway, theres no reasoning with the Antifa types (or either side committing themselves to any ideology).

Enjoy your bubble kids.

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Harming said:

Interesting. Whining is telling you to ignore people and take responsibility for your own content consumption?

Here I always though whining was :

" the making of a long, high-pitched cry or sound "

You know, like spineless people crying ^ for protection from those they disagree with?

Science, definitions, and reason be damned though. Make up your own definitions ( just like your type make up your own genders).

Ive never defended either side of this fight. The people posting are just as dumb as you are for responding to their taunting.

Im against begging authority to censor everything to protect people with thin skin.

Like I recommended earlier, go through some real world struggles, learn what a real PROBLEM is, and quit creating issues out of boredom.

Do a 4 year enlistment. Id recommend Infantry. I promise youd all come out with a much different view of what actually matters.

There are people hiding under a hum-v right now chain smoking listening to mortar fire getting closer and closer, while your crying that someone hurt your feels over a computer screen. 

Anyway, theres no reasoning with the Antifa types (or either side committing themselves to any ideology).

Enjoy your bubble kids.

 

 

1)This is like saying “I am against locking up criminals to protect people who can’t protect themselves “

2)Infantry isn’t the only job in the army , there is others ,that pay better and end you up in better careers depending on your choice of going career or for a limited time . I don’t know for any reason why everyone and everyone thinks Infantry is the only path .

As we become more advanced , we are moving away from Boots on the ground .

At least in the classic sense  .

More and more we are relying on Drones and a more trained staff for combat .

 

Besides , watch any and almost all Stolen Valor videos and the person caught always says Infantry or Navy Seals lol 

 

There is a lot of roles in the military that need to be filled , that can use educated and willing people .

Use to have a saying “Be All You Can Be” not “Hey Just Settle For This”

Edited by Mefit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Mefit said:

1)This is like saying “I am against locking up criminals to protect people who can’t protect themselves “

2)Infantry isn’t the only job in the army , there is others ,that pay better and end you up in better careers depending on your choice of going career or for a limited time . I don’t know for any reason why everyone and everyone thinks Infantry is the only path .

As we become more advanced , we are moving away from Boots on the ground .

At least in the classic sense  .

More and more we are relying on Drones and a more trained staff for combat .

 

Besides , watch any and almost all Stolen Valor videos and the person caught always says Infantry or Navy Seals lol 

 

There is a lot of roles in the military that need to be filled , that can use educated and willing people .

Use to have a saying “Be All You Can Be” not “Hey Just Settle For This”

Naw. Most criminals are in their position by doing some type of harm to another.

Words can only hurt the feels, if you let them.

Your very correct that Infantry isnt the only position in the Army. I personally worked as a NUC Mechanic on an ssbn. Some folks have it harder than others in various ways, academical or physically. What hold true though is that whatever branch, whatever job, everyone (enlisted) that has served has gone through basic. I can just picture most of the people here complaining trying to talk back to an RDC (DI, ect). I suggested Infantry because im sure the ASVAB would really limit the career choices of most of the people responding here.

They key point is that people need some discipline and responsibility over themselves. Quit expecting someone to shield and proctect you all of the time. It creates incredibly weak (and annoying) humans.

There are many ways of doing this but they all require some sort of suffering and hard work. Taking some pain makes people grow.

Strong people have fought for the freedoms that most of the west has enjoyed the last 100 or so years. Quit giving those away by begging for rampant censorship and protection.

This is why I hate the hivemind, your conclusions are pre-set and your arguments trickle down from an already decided agena instead of building solid arguments from deduction, testing, reason, and facts.

Its basically picking a sports team to cheer for just because.

Edited by Harming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2019 at 8:14 AM, Harming said:

The "Majority" dont care about the tiny "extremely loud"  group of people who identify as a toaster on Sundays, a firetruck Monday - Thursday and as a 8 year old indian girl (with 6 legs) on Friday and Saturday.

Actual racism is so rare in the modern western culture today that it has become a joke.

People say stuff to make people who are sensitive react. Why? Because it works, every time.

It honestly funny watching people argue their emotions like their fact in the face of Biology and Physics.

Its funny to see soft people loose their mind over issues that they create themselves.

Its a culture war between the hivemind and people who can form coherent thoughts from deduction and reason.

The average person gets up, goes to work, comes home, hangs out with their friends, takes care of their kids, and doesnt care about 900 gender pronouns or the one guy hold up in his house plowing a blowup doll with a confederate flag wrapped around it.

There is no PROBLEM to solve here. They're fking with you because you get mad... the madder you get the more they will continue to do so.

Begging for the world to be censored, begging to be protected from everything you dont like or agree with, begging for a shield to guard you from people that want to trigger you will (and already has) make you and every other snowflake out there weaker human beings.

And yes! You are correct IRL people generally are not Racist (atleast not against the groups you guys are always crying about). Most people couldnt care less what you call yourself or what color you are. This is exactly my point... online is where the twitter generation spend all their time, its where the activists thrive and circle jerk eachother.

You dont go hunting for ducks in a mall... you go to the pond... where they live.

That is why they come here to mess with you.

And finally your leftie religion just labels anyone they dont agree with or like as a bigot or nazi. Youve overused the terms so much over such trivial things that they no longer have any real meaning.

That girl is a nazi because her hairs long!

That guy is a bigot because he isnt a vegan and cows have rights too man!!

Its a far cry from the people who were actually hanging people from trees or shoving other humans into incinerators and gas chambers.

Your "problems" are simply the boredom of weak humans who have never developed thick skin from overcoming any true difficulties in life (on both sides).

I HIGHLY suggest anyone who is offended by being called a "mean word" , or anyone with nothing better to do than troll others in a game chat, to do a 4 year enlistment. Actually go through some real struggles in life.

Youll grow from it.

 

 

This is actually pathetic. You are so quick to label people because they don't want to have to see racist garbage on a day to day basis. It has nothing to do with right wing or left wing and, everything to do with being a decent human being. Is that hard to understand? Is it to much to ask to have some sort of regulation on a chat room online so some sort of punishment could be levied on these accounts that have complete anonymity that they wouldn't have elsewhere. We can't even see their freaking gamertags.

It's obviously carries more weight than just being a mean word.

I find it funny that you think a 4 year enlistment is something to brag about or makes you tough. I know with that 4 year enlistment you were most likely a pog and the most adversity you faced was witch color cupcake to get at the dfac. I served with many different races of people that I wasn't exposed to prior to my service and the only thing it taught me was to treat everyone like a human being. 

 

My service has made me less tolerant of racism. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Davidrr23@outlook.com said:

This is actually pathetic. You are so quick to label people because they don't want to have to see racist garbage on a day to day basis. It has nothing to do with right wing or left wing and, everything to do with being a decent human being. Is that hard to understand? Is it to much to ask to have some sort of regulation on a chat room online so some sort of punishment could be levied on these accounts that have complete anonymity that they wouldn't have elsewhere. We can't even see their freaking gamertags.

It's obviously carries more weight than just being a mean word.

I find it funny that you think a 4 year enlistment is something to brag about or makes you tough. I know with that 4 year enlistment you were most likely a pog and the most adversity you faced was witch color cupcake to get at the dfac. I served with many different races of people that I wasn't exposed to prior to my service and the only thing it taught me was to treat everyone like a human being. 

 

My service has made me less tolerant of racism. 

Read all responses before you reply.  Thanks.

Popping in and cherry picking what you want, drawing false conclusions, shows a complete and utter lack of integrity and intelligence.

Id guess you work in journalism? Perhaps comedy central??

Jim Jefferies! Is that you mate??

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are you guys still replying to harming? Take his advice and ignore him.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anyone said:

Why are you guys still replying to harming? Take his advice and ignore him.

This guy gets it.

He can read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has run its course. 

We are working on tools to help us combat this in a more effective way. The operational policy is clear on how things do run when they get going. Chat bans, then run into actual game bans, and they do get applied. But it is not noticeable when 1 person disappears for a day or 2, and it's easy to assume they just took a break. We are developing tools to help us fight toxicity in game. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...