1 minute ago, kaoticcckillr said:

So I have duo ult yuri, is is wise to invest into livetro? Or just keep using ult yuri tell kzar comes along?

Hi, the cost of buying, upgrading, repairing with memory frags can't justify getting the liverto over your duo ultimate yuria (Liverto is kinda noob trap).

Try to get your Yuria to TRI instead and save money and resources for Kzarka.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Hi, the cost of buying, upgrading, repairing with memory frags can't justify getting the liverto over your duo ultimate yuria (Liverto is kinda noob trap).

Try to get your Yuria to TRI instead and save money and resources for Kzarka.

You must be insane right? The accuracy jump ALONE justifies the upgrade. If you failstack appropriately it won’t be expensive. It just takes a little time and effort. I have a TRI Liverto on my Lahn and it cost me less than 50 mil to get it to TRI. 

• Haha 1

You use 25, 35, 45 for pri-tri stacking ? 

105 black armor stones at 21 million per attempt at tri plus 9 mil for 3 sharps.

30 million unless you skim (costs alot to fail) plus the 1 to 15 cost.

First duo and first tri for 50 mil. I can see it. But I wouldn't count on it.

15 minutes ago, VyrKhor said:

You must be insane right? The accuracy jump ALONE justifies the upgrade. If you failstack appropriately it won’t be expensive. It just takes a little time and effort. I have a TRI Liverto on my Lahn and it cost me less than 50 mil to get it to TRI. 

Not really, Valencia update brings the Rosar Weapons. They are the best middle ground for "getting started" and "Boss weapons"

at TRI and ultimate it gives : 101 ap, 1 crit, 1 Attack/cast speed, 150 Accuracy, 6 add damage to monsters.

Kzarka at TRI : 108 AP,  3 Attack/cast Speed, 184 accuracy, Extra damage to all species 18, Extra Ap against monster 6

to compare a liverto and why its called the "noob trap"

108 AP, 3 crit, Extra damage to all species 5,  162 Accuracy, Ap against monsters 6.

The reason this is a trap, is they are semi expensive to repair, the AP isn't that justifiable when Rosar does just as good has 2 crystal slots for Accuracy Crystals, and cost significantly less to enchant since AT worst it will cost 300k per in the beginning, vs 5-8 mil per liverto (or higher depending on class/demand) . 

Plus take advice where you can from PC vets, liverto will take a LONG time to sell once the game gets established a little. 6 months in on PC and they would sit for a week or two.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VyrKhor said:

Liverto is a nubtrap. Not worth it whatsoever. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Doktar said:

You use 25, 35, 45 for pri-tri stacking ? 

105 black armor stones at 21 million per attempt at tri plus 9 mil for 3 sharps.

30 million unless you skim (costs alot to fail) plus the 1 to 15 cost.

First duo and first tri for 50 mil. I can see it. But I wouldn't count on it.

I mean if you’re doing it right you have plenty of black stones saved up from grinding. 

3 hours ago, VyrKhor said:

I mean if you’re doing it right you have plenty of black stones saved up from grinding. 

Not buying stones still costs money.

You upgraded your weapon, but if you had sold the stones you would have 100 million silver instead.

That is why it cost 150 million, not 50, etc.

But this is a tangent. Ignore me and carry on.

On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 5:11 PM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Liverto is a nubtrap. Not worth it whatsoever. 

This 

Fs is about all its good for. 

• Like 1