Sign in to follow this  
Rocketfuel77777

Valencia and Absolutes coming 8th of May

3 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

IDK how i feel about No Awakening, but Absolutes for Valencia o..o. Gonna be sad time grinding some of those places.

I agree atleast when awakenings come we will have enough resources to go straight to tri atleast thats my plan

Lol absolutes come first WTF, ok im ready for all the forum posts of "these skills cost too much per point"  " I can't get these new skill points, i'm not high enough level"  

I'm 57, and i have 22/804 skill points. As a wizard I barely have the full rotation. 

To put this into perspective:

My non awaking rotation at 57 to get everything I need would cost 1,018 skill points.  

My awakening only costs 155 points at 57 (no skills added from non awakening/passives) / With JUST my buffs and heals that i normally use at 57 - 595 skill points and I NEVER have to leave awakening. 

The Ideal Node War/Conquest ready Wizard at 60 costs - 1,856 points. 1,600 is softcap any point after you ONLY obtain 1 point per skill level vs the 3 you have been getting. 

GG on adding absolute skills first Pear Abyss, and not awakening, real smart move.

• Like 3

Im not sure but i think i got 1200 skill points. Need to reset them to take  absolutes damn.. btw thats great news. It will be full valencia or just part 1 ? There will be crescents availble ? 

Edited by Rapucapu

3 minutes ago, Rapucapu said:

Im not sure but i think i got 1200 skill points. Need to reset them to take  absolutes damn.. btw thats great news. It will be full valencia or just part 1 ? There will be crescents availble ? 

It's part one last i heard, and that does include Crescent shrine. 

What is in part two is what Valenica is known for:

Desert PK system (the bandit debuff/jail)

Desert Trade buff

Pila Ku Jail/ Sulfur Mine

Baby Elephant (personal one)

Akkman and Hystria 

48 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

One can only wonder how this works out without awakenings. WE'LL SEE.. 

I grinded Valencia semi efficiently on pre-awakened warrior on PC, I'm sure we'll manage with pre-awakened buffs and absolutes

1 minute ago, YEAHBUDDY said:

I grinded Valencia semi efficiently on pre-awakened warrior on PC, I'm sure we'll manage with pre-awakened buffs and absolutes

Warrior was also the first to awaken and his awakening came on Valencia Part 1 release....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YEAHBUDDY said:

I'm about 410 GS so I don't know how it will work. 

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Warrior was also the first to awaken and his awakening came on Valencia Part 1 release....

Valencia came before warrior awakening on PC, hence why I wrote that I grinded there pre-awakened...

So more stuff but they haven't fixed issues that have been around since the beta. Wtg pa keep up the good work. Guess they gotta release something since they already missed the roadmap by a month lol.

36 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Will the game die before we get guild window fix? Taking bets now!

Why will the game die in your opinion? You are in a large guild, I assume you are seeing some signs that point to the game failing on console now?

Or this was a form of sarcasm...hard to tell. But I am genuinely interested in a experienced opinion.

4 hours ago, YEAHBUDDY said:

Valencia came before warrior awakening on PC, hence why I wrote that I grinded there pre-awakened...

I got my dates crossed with Valencia Part 2 and warrior awakening and put them crossed with thinking it was Val part 1 and warrior awakening. . 

Valencia Part 1 - 26th June, 2016

Warrior awakening / Valencia Part 2 - 31st August 2016

2 hours ago, Uberkull said:

Does any of this content come with more PvE combat options? Or just more field bosses and mobs?

yes, 7 new mob types grind,, of the 7  two are impractical , two aren't really worth grinding, 3 of them are meh for money and experience unless we get marnie stones (which give exp for 250 or 500 mobs killed). 

Kutum a world boss, for a ok boss offhand. Nouver the better of the two will be added later. 

1 hour ago, Uberkull said:

Why will the game die in your opinion? You are in a large guild, I assume you are seeing some signs that point to the game failing on console now?

Or this was a form of sarcasm...hard to tell. But I am genuinely interested in a experienced opinion.

Because we have guild menu issue since beta1 :)

other than that it feels fine, if we get next two sieges added, EU will be boring in terms of Saturday nights.

Edited by Daniel

I'm glad they are bringing a huge update to the game but I kind of wish they had released either new classes or awakening instead but nonetheless I'm grateful for anything lol