Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rocketfuel77777

Valencia and Absolutes coming 8th of May

Recommended Posts

On 4/26/2019 at 2:10 PM, Nightingale said:

I got my dates crossed with Valencia Part 2 and warrior awakening and put them crossed with thinking it was Val part 1 and warrior awakening. . 

Valencia Part 1 - 26th June, 2016

Warrior awakening / Valencia Part 2 - 31st August 2016

 

 

 

Really hope Awakenings come soon :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2019 at 9:15 PM, Daniel said:

Because we have guild menu issue since beta1 :)

other than that it feels fine, if we get next two sieges added, EU will be boring in terms of Saturday nights.

Uhh....you think the game will die because of a bugged guild window?! 

I'm so grateful developers aren't easily offended pansies. Dear god, everytime some fool complains about MINOR UI ISSUES, they'd scrap a game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

Uhh....you think the game will die because of a bugged guild window?! 

I'm so grateful developers aren't easily offended pansies. Dear god, everytime some fool complains about MINOR UI ISSUES, they'd scrap a game. 

That's not a minor issue.. It takes ages to successfully scroll to your own profile in your guild roster as it resets to the top position 24/7. I don't know how big the guild you are in is (if you are even in a guild) but it is really annoying and has been here since the beta. I sometimes stop trying to reach my profile and try later. 

So yeah, FOOL, it's not a minor issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

That's not a minor issue.. It takes ages to successfully scroll to your own profile in your guild roster as it resets to the top position 24/7. I don't know how big the guild you are in is (if you are even in a guild) but it is really annoying and has been here since the beta. I sometimes stop trying to reach my profile and try later. 

So yeah, FOOL, it's not a minor issue. 

For me i noticed i only have the scroll problem when we have guild quest other than that it runs fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

That's not a minor issue.. It takes ages to successfully scroll to your own profile in your guild roster as it resets to the top position 24/7. I don't know how big the guild you are in is (if you are even in a guild) but it is really annoying and has been here since the beta. I sometimes stop trying to reach my profile and try later. 

So yeah, FOOL, it's not a minor issue. 

Yes, it is! I'm not in a large guild, just a small one, but I DO have a very large worker list. And sometimes the wrong one clicks. But it is a major issue? NO. Does it make the game unplayable? NO. 

To the key point, should you stop whining about it? YES. They will add the Minor Bug Fixes when they get around to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Yes, it is! I'm not in a large guild, just a small one, but I DO have a very large worker list. And sometimes the wrong one clicks. But it is a major issue? NO. Does it make the game unplayable? NO. 

To the key point, should you stop whining about it? YES. They will add the Minor Bug Fixes when they get around to it. 

 

Your short-minded approach obviously didn't catch Daniel's sarcasm so move on with your life please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

 

Your short-minded approach obviously didn't catch Daniel's sarcasm so move on with your life please.

I see someone got called out with nothing of any actual import to add, so has resorted to base insults. Don't be that guy. No-one likes that guy. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

Uhh....you think the game will die because of a bugged guild window?! 

I'm so grateful developers aren't easily offended pansies. Dear god, everytime some fool complains about MINOR UI ISSUES, they'd scrap a game. 

I nowhere stated that the game will die because of this issue. Please read my post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I nowhere stated that the game will die because of this issue. Please read my post

Oh I did. When Uberkull asked why the game will die in your opinion, your response was, "Because we have had guild menu issue since beta1" 

LITERALLY THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Awakening still 4 months out, they need to fix other issues before releasing more content but they care only for money not the gamers.

How did you come to that conclusion? Awakenings are part of the road map that goes up through June and they haven’t given us any statement that they can’t keep that plan.Look how much of the road map they have given us so far in such a shot time frame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Foreverrgamer87 said:

How did you come to that conclusion? Awakenings are part of the road map that goes up through June and they haven’t given us any statement that they can’t keep that plan.Look how much of the road map they have given us so far in such a shot time frame.

Do you think they are going to give awakening before all the classes? With awakening comes dandelion weapons, also wb karanda, there is no way they would release awakening and then add classes later. The only class to have that done was archer on pc after 5 years. What they have released so far has so many bugs still that have yet to be fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

Do you think they are going to give awakening before all the classes? With awakening comes dandelion weapons, also wb karanda, there is no way they would release awakening and then add classes later. The only class to have that done was archer on pc after 5 years. What they have released so far has so many bugs still that have yet to be fixed.

From DK - Archer all classes had awakenings once the class released. Just had to wait for the event/quest to be put in before you could use it/open the dande box on it. Archer was the only difference, where he could use a dande but only have access to the pre 56+ awakening skills they gave him. So yes all awakenings for the 10 we have now will be in before the other 7 get released. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

From DK - Archer all classes had awakenings once the class released. Just had to wait for the event/quest to be put in before you could use it/open the dande box on it. Archer was the only difference, where he could use a dande but only have access to the pre 56+ awakening skills they gave him. So yes all awakenings for the 10 we have now will be in before the other 7 get released. 

True it only makes sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol ok if you think so, this is not pc things are not going in same order as pc and some things will be changing.

Awakenings shouldnt matter for you since you stay lvl 49 waiting for pve servers lol. Lvl 49 carebears dont get to experience awakenings. Dont be afraid to ding 50 and come out veila uts not that bad buttercup lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry but i cant get anything to work for some reason i know it dosnt belong here but can anyone tell me why when i try to submit a ticket it tells me to fill all the information when i have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

Awakenings shouldnt matter for you since you stay lvl 49 waiting for pve servers lol. Lvl 49 carebears dont get to experience awakenings. Dont be afraid to ding 50 and come out veila uts not that bad buttercup lol

Lol once we get pve server i will be getting to 56 for the awakening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol once we get pve server i will be getting to 56 for the awakening.

Man i would love to troll with you today but i cant haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not trolling im dead serious and have always been. They need pve server , look i work 5 and 6 days a week, i don't leave my xbox on when im not home so everyone that does already has huge advantage on me. I work 2nd shift so im at work during wb and field bosses, i don't like the fact that a person with more time and better gear can just kill me while im out doing quests and gathering. I like the game but the PvP is killing it for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Not trolling im dead serious and have always been. They need pve server , look i work 5 and 6 days a week, i don't leave my xbox on when im not home so everyone that does already has huge advantage on me. I work 2nd shift so im at work during wb and field bosses, i don't like the fact that a person with more time and better gear can just kill me while im out doing quests and gathering. I like the game but the PvP is killing it for me.

If you took the time to level beyond 49 your money making ability would increase exponentially and I guarantee you would only suffer through PVP a handful of times. Why not continue through the game as a pacifist?

I think you picked the wrong hill to die on because the lack of a PVE server isn't going to kill the game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Not trolling im dead serious and have always been. They need pve server , look i work 5 and 6 days a week, i don't leave my xbox on when im not home so everyone that does already has huge advantage on me. I work 2nd shift so im at work during wb and field bosses, i don't like the fact that a person with more time and better gear can just kill me while im out doing quests and gathering. I like the game but the PvP is killing it for me.

Man the pvp aint really that bad. Just respect peoples grinding spot and its not that bad. We have so many decs daily i just go around looking for rival guilds rather than kill noobs at helms, it got old and felt kind of bad when they die in two hits sometimes loI. I play about 3 hours after work weekdays. Weekend all day off and on. If im meeting friends just leave it afk fishing and i manage to get good gear, im sure my knowledge from pc also helped too. 

Edited by Bnews757

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutes will be fine. If your not level 60 or almost. And 1200ish skill points youve been group grinding or living under a rock. Absolutes nearly double (sometimes more) your norma damage. Witch / Wiz need the most points but most classes wont need that much. Ranger is about 1100 for all the skills we use. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

Absolutes will be fine. If your not level 60 or almost. And 1200ish skill points youve been group grinding or living under a rock. Absolutes nearly double (sometimes more) your norma damage. Witch / Wiz need the most points but most classes wont need that much. Ranger is about 1100 for all the skills we use. 

Yeah lol, 60 ATM is so Meta atm, ppl who aren't at least that and 450+ GS  - Are you even trying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...