Sign in to follow this  
PipR89

Any other warriors feel like your just an average class?

So I started playing warrior from the start as it was my favourite out of what was there. I find in 1v1s if the other person is well geared, that because we don't have as much AP, without our 100% black spirit we take ages to kill people. 

Also our mobility is so bad. Literally we are the slowest and every other class is teleporting around me in pvp. 

In group pvp because I have to charge in, every ranged pounces at me from the distance so even if I kill one I am ccd to death and destroyed. 

For world bosses I use my shield if boss is doing a big attack and I have 3250 health and still get one shotted. 

Is any warrior out there a beast. Am I playing it wrong? I admit I don't know the full ins and outs yet but don't wanna be wasting time on a class that is just pure meh. 

Edited by PipR89

8 minutes ago, PipR89 said:

So I started playing warrior from the start as it was my favourite out of what was there. I find in 1v1s if the other person is well geared, that because we don't have as much AP, without our 100% black spirit we take ages to kill people. 

Also our mobility is so bad. Literally we are the slowest and every other class is teleporting around me in pvp. 

In group pvp because I have to charge in, every ranged pounces at me from the distance so even if I kill one I am ccd to death and destroyed. 

For world bosses I use my shield if boss is doing a big attack and I have 3250 health and still get one shotted. 

Is any warrior out there a beast. Am I playing it wrong? I admit I don't know the full ins and outs yet but don't wanna be wasting time on a class that is just pure meh. 

I played warrior on pc for 2 years and I wouldn't change it for any class in the game youll proberly enjoy warrior a lot more when you get his awakening  as for his speed he is not slow! you want to try to learn how to animation cancel with him and hes like one the fastest classes in the game there are plenty of youtube videos to teach u how to do it and what skills u need I play zerka on xbox and if I could go back I would have played warrior all over again as for world bosses most world bosses will one shot any class if u don't have enough dp

• Like 1

I have fought quite a few warriors and some of them are very fast, able to keep up with me using double tp and evasion so I’m not sure what they are doing different from you. As for group fights from what I observed warriors serve a front damage blocking role and serve as cc with their grab on trouble classes maybe throw an ult here or there, but I’m not an expert just what I have seen. Now for world bosses ( I’m assuming kzarka) from what I seen your block only stops frontal attacks so when he does his big AoE attacks they hit everything including your back so could be why your dying. Hope this info helps you out.

Yesterday i fight with some crazy war. Im wiz 192 ap build or 170 accu build kzarka grunil full tri. This young man just wipe me to floor and i was got feeling like making 0 dmg to him.

25 minutes ago, Rapucapu said:

Yesterday i fight with some crazy war. Im wiz 192 ap build or 170 accu build kzarka grunil full tri. This young man just wipe me to floor and i was got feeling like making 0 dmg to him.

Wait till they get awakening it gets worse lol