Hax

Weak leadership

I sure triggered you two LOL 

My point of always complaing about SOMETHING stands and your reactions/comments prove that. Look throughmy posts lol. What kind of losers are you?! Hoping to catch me on something and get me banned? Just because i called you guys out for being over the top ridiculous. Most my posts are telling potatoe heads like you to move on AND helping people with real questions about the game. 

1 minute ago, Hulkksmash said:

I sure triggered you two LOL 

My point of always complaing about SOMETHING stands and your reactions/comments prove that. Look throughmy posts lol. What kind of losers are you?! Hoping to catch me on something and get me banned? Just because i called you guys out for being over the top ridiculous. Most my posts are telling potatoe heads like you to move on AND helping people with real questions about the game. 

You seem to complain alot for saying u dont complain

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Carnaea said:

You seem to complain alot for saying u dont complain

Wow you guys have nothing better to do....

I'm done wasting my time. I'll just keep reporting your stupid name and shame posts and report them as spam. Good day hovering the forums for hurtful words as well. Smfh 

1 hour ago, Hulkksmash said:

I'm done wasting my time. I'll just keep reporting your stupid name and shame posts and report them as spam. Good day hovering the forums for hurtful words as well. Smfh 

Oh no. See I'm not spamming or doing anything wrong. You and the people you are defending on the other hand are. Please do follow your own advice and ignore us right ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hulkksmash said:

cry much?

Posted (edited)

On PC, kakao and PA mostly ignored this kind of stuff, or only enforced their rules weakly. Leveraging Microsoft is your only avenue here IMO, and I encourage you to use it and raise there issue loudly with them. Playing on a platform that is not controlled by PA is the one reason you guys can hope for a resolution here. 

fact is that seeing super hateful racism day in and day out normalizes it, when it should not be normalized or tolerated. End of story. 

Edited by Roots
  • Like 2

On 4/27/2019 at 11:29 AM, Yiazzy said:

That's a bare faced lie. In fact, you were involved in a debate where everyone was convinced I didn't have a real job, which only degraded further into insults against me, AND YOU WERE ONE OF THEM.

Insults? You just became a mockery to yourself? I did not make no insults towards you so get off you high horse you degenerate...

47 minutes ago, ChipotleNagaDestroyer said:

Lmao I’m glad this is happening 😂😂😂

You nagas will never know the end of this 😂😂😂

Reported in both threads. You do realize, they can track this back to your main account. Hope they have the balls to actually act and ban your sorry ass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/29/2019 at 4:21 PM, Hax said:

Thanks @Roots for getting this thread back on track. 

tbh I'm glad ppl take this stuff seriously. I'm desensitized and jaded from too much time spent around these clowns and their enablers and probably wouldn't have taken the initiative myself. 

10 hours ago, Roots said:

tbh I'm glad ppl take this stuff seriously. I'm desensitized and jaded from too much time spent around these clowns and their enablers and probably wouldn't have taken the initiative myself. 

I doubt the GMs or PA will do anything , it will be a all out Klan communication platform soon 

4 minutes ago, Mefit said:

I doubt the GMs or PA will do anything , it will be a all out Klan communication platform soon 

You're not going to win anyone over by being dramatic. Like Roots mentioned, I also feel desensitized towards chat and can honestly say none of it bothers me. That being said, if I owned a company I wouldn't want this type of behavior to reflect upon my business. 

You should anticipate a block feature considering the PC version has one, and I'd assume it would be implemented when they get around to fixing chat filters.

17 minutes ago, Kilmaine said:

You're not going to win anyone over by being dramatic. Like Roots mentioned, I also feel desensitized towards chat and can honestly say none of it bothers me. That being said, if I owned a company I wouldn't want this type of behavior to reflect upon my business. 

You should anticipate a block feature considering the PC version has one, and I'd assume it would be implemented when they get around to fixing chat filters.

My step father is in the Klan , I heard it from when I was 5 to 15 and if it wasn’t for having family who aren’t white and friends , i’d never have known better .

i hope you are right 

@Cm Shirna please close this thread too. Nothing of any use is being said anymore, it's just pointless bickering and trolling. 

That Naga guy is a straight up POS. The value he adds to society is minimum, if anything at all..