Sign in to follow this  
Natural Iodine

Xbox timed exclusive Class

Posted (edited)

I know I may be the only one but I'd love get a fresh class that's not on PC. 

Here is a idea for something different ? 

-Biochemist's class-

-Gets a pet to fight by your side-

Weapon -Throws explosive flasks -

Off hand- test tube

- Applies Debuffs to targets -

-High single target Damage -

- Good AOE Damage -

-create bottle Buffs that can be tossed on self or Allies for Buffs or protection- 

Awakening Weapon- Duel Flask

Acid bombs debuff- apply dot and weaken armor

Fire bombs- apply Dot and explode

Just a thought and feedback idk something different

Not sure how this could be designed around the BDO style but it would be cool to have something different. 

Edited by Natural Iodine

8 minutes ago, PandaKittenFace said:

Truth hurts. Your new idea is still pretty dumb.

That's nice, PandaKittenface..

Username speaks for itself

7 minutes ago, PandaKittenFace said:

Yeah. Panda's. Totally relevant. 

Your name does speak for itself though. Salt lord :)

Congratulations 🎉

insulting someone on forums must be so proud~ 

Just now, PandaKittenFace said:

you literally just did the same thing lol

I just said username speaks for itself so if you think it's dumb well then that's on you.😂

Posted (edited)

So why dont you correct it wise ass :)

If it speaks for itself then what does it say?

Besides, I didnt say your name was dumb. Soooooo.... you're wrong anyway :)

Edited by PandaKittenFace

Wow. Such genius.

So basically what happened here is you wanted something clever to say to someone who said your **** idea is **** but can't actually come up with anything. You'll get there one day boyo.

2 minutes ago, PandaKittenFace said:

Wow. Such genius.

So basically what happened here is you wanted something clever to say to someone who said your **** idea is **** but can't actually come up with anything. You'll get there one day boyo.

You just wanted to start a pointless fight by insult cause you're bored. I have better things to do than play the back and forth game enjoy your toxic night. 

Actually I just offered my thoughts to your suggestion. This is a forum, it's kinda the point. You started trying to make it more personal by attempting to bring my name into it but failing.

Not my fault you're too dense to see that.

6 minutes ago, PandaKittenFace said:

Actually I just offered my thoughts to your suggestion. This is a forum, it's kinda the point. You started trying to make it more personal by attempting to bring my name into it but failing.

Saying that's really dumb without any reasoning isn't feedback it's a opinion and it's rude. There for your statement is invalid.

You should learn how to read.

Here, let me make it easy for you.

11 minutes ago, PandaKittenFace said:

Actually I just offered my thoughts to your suggestion. This is a forum, it's kinda the point.

My thoughts. When did I say feedback? Your entire thread after you initial post is invalid.

Seems this still applies.

13 minutes ago, PandaKittenFace said:

Just now, PandaKittenFace said:

You should learn how to read.

Here, let me make it easy for you.

My thoughts. When did I say feedback? Your entire thread after you initial post is invalid.

Seems this still applies.

Doesn't apply when you have no reasoning, insulting someone's forum post with no reasoning behind it makes you a D***. Instead of doing that you could of gave a reasonable response that's was respectful and less insulting but no you're to Dense to figure that out yourself. 

Posted (edited)

Not liking your idea makes me a dork(typed d***, funny autocorrect lol)? Nah, sorry kid.

The guy that's the dork is the one that tried to make the whole thing personal just because you didnt like someone saying they think your idea is dumb.

Then saying that IM the one that needs to be respectful? HA! You lost the moral highground when you tried to make it about my name, for, well as it seems no reason.

Here's a lesson kiddy. When you post an idea on a public suggestion forum, you will get replies. You will get positive, or negative. Getting a negative reply is not a reason to make it personal.

Technically speaking, I was on topic. You were not, therefore you broke your own thread.

Besides, I thought you said you had better things to do. Clearly not :)

Edited by PandaKittenFace

I mean your name makes fun of it self 😂 call me a kiddy when your name has the creativity of a 5 year old.

And saying something insulting without any reason makes you look like a ***. Why is my idea so stupid? You still haven't even given a logical reason ? A Biochemist's would be a awesome Class with a cool set of skills that would bring something different and new to the game. 

The one that acts like a child is the child. 

This is basically what you did.

*cough*

"Your idea is dumb."

"Yeah, well your name."

Since you actually asked now, the reason your idea is stupid is because having a system exclusive itself is stupid. It excludes an entire community. That's dumb.

To addon, not only the exclusion of an entire community, but the amount of resources required to develop and balance a whole new character for only a small portion of the audience would be a horrible business decision.

In order to suggest such a thing requires such a complete lack of sense and logic one cannot help but call you a child, when you add your behavior... it becomes a given.

1 minute ago, PandaKittenFace said:

The one that acts like a child is the child. 

This is basically what you did.

*cough*

"Your idea is dumb."

"Yeah, well your name."

Since you actually asked now, the reason your idea is stupid is because having a system exclusive itself is stupid. It excludes an entire community. That's dumb.

Sorry last I checked it was Ported to Xbox from PC, doesn't even have to be a permanent exclusive just a timed Exclusive to xbox for all the support. 

Dont try to back pedal now. Your suggestion is and I quote "Xbox Exclusive Classes"

Nothing about timed in there.

Whats your point about the port? It has nothing to do with what I said since, as has been pointed out you're calling for a system exclusive. 

Who cares if Xbox gets a new class? PC doesn't need everything Xbox has and Xbox doesn't need everything PC has. Timed Exclusive or not Who cares? If they want to take Xbox in a different direction that's cool. Why does it matter? 

Panda you good? Just arguing yea argue it seems. 

I personally dont think it's the greatest idea but that's just cuz the class doesnt sound appealing to me a new class for xbox would be a good idea though keep the game fresh and not just nostalgia for PC players to play bully til people catch on