Sign in to follow this  
Natural Iodine

Xbox timed exclusive Class

2 minutes ago, Carnaea said:

Panda you good? Just arguing yea argue it seems. 

I personally dont think it's the greatest idea but that's just cuz the class doesnt sound appealing to me a new class for xbox would be a good idea though keep the game fresh and not just nostalgia for PC players to play bully til people catch on

It was just a idea I like the Alchemist/ Biochemist's style of gameplay from other MMOs but I can see why some are not interested. What kinda class would you be interested in? 

This is going to be a wall that will go right over your head like my addon post did but here goes nothin.

Maybe asking a question will turn the gear in your head. If its ok for the games (which its not for many reasons, a couple of which have already been posted maybe you should lrn2readbro) to go in different directions then how about we dont get awakening? PC exclusive. No new areas, PC exclusive.

Lets have new classes only on the xbox version, and new classes only on the PC version. Divide and alienate the fanbase of an already, lets face it, fairly niche game. You dont think it matters now, and thats your inner child thinking. 

If the PC version were to have its own class that you wanted to play but was PC only, first thing you'd do is come on this forum and start complaining about it. What about the PC players if they were to add this ridiculous class of yours (throwing flasks.... really dude? how boring can you get) and assuming it wasnt crap, they can't play it.

Do you really not see the issue here? Because if you can't, you really are an idiot. People have a problem with console exclusive pre-order bonuses for crying out loud.

Think before you actually retort. I'm going to go to sleep, you have plenty of time to say something halfway intelligent.

14 minutes ago, Carnaea said:

Panda you good? Just arguing yea argue it seems. 

I personally dont think it's the greatest idea but that's just cuz the class doesnt sound appealing to me a new class for xbox would be a good idea though keep the game fresh and not just nostalgia for PC players to play bully til people catch on

Killing time.

6 minutes ago, PandaKittenFace said:

This is going to be a wall that will go right over your head like my addon post did but here goes nothin.

Maybe asking a question will turn the gear in your head. If its ok for the games (which its not for many reasons, a couple of which have already been posted maybe you should lrn2readbro) to go in different directions then how about we dont get awakening? PC exclusive. No new areas, PC exclusive.

Lets have new classes only on the xbox version, and new classes only on the PC version. Divide and alienate the fanbase of an already, lets face it, fairly niche game. You dont think it matters now, and thats your inner child thinking. 

If the PC version were to have its own class that you wanted to play but was PC only, first thing you'd do is come on this forum and start complaining about it. What about the PC players if they were to add this ridiculous class of yours (throwing flasks.... really dude? how boring can you get) and assuming it wasnt crap, they can't play it.

Do you really not see the issue here? Because if you can't, you really are an idiot. People have a problem with console exclusive pre-order bonuses for crying out loud.

Think before you actually retort. I'm going to go to sleep, you have plenty of time to say something halfway intelligent.

Killing time.

I dont think you could understand something halfway intelligent. The dude made a suggestion in the suggestion section and you're getting all upset about it XD. 

18 minutes ago, Natural Iodine said:

It was just a idea I like the Alchemist/ Biochemist's style of gameplay from other MMOs but I can see why some are not interested. What kinda class would you be interested in? 

Idk I feel there could be more ranged classes so I soppose your idea fits in there but theres like 10 melee classes and 4 ranged 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Carnaea said:

I dont think you could understand something halfway intelligent. The dude made a suggestion in the suggestion section and you're getting all upset about it XD. 

Idk I feel there could be more ranged classes so I soppose your idea fits in there but theres like 10 melee classes and 4 ranged 

Yeah more ranged would be nice. Gunslinger? Like out law style

Main hand- Revolver 

Offhand- Ammo belt

Awakening- Winchester or Shotty?

Edited by Natural Iodine

10 minutes ago, Carnaea said:

Who's upset? I said it was dumb, and when he actually asked why instead of just saying I didnt specify reasons, I told him why.

Pretty basic.

5 minutes ago, Natural Iodine said:

Yeah more ranged would be nice. Gunslinger? Like out law style

Main hand- Revolver 

Offhand- Ammo belt

Awakening- Winchester or Shotty?

Yea or a druid type class maybe another support style like wiz/witch. Priest. So many different possibilities. Class with a boomerang would be cool could get some nice lookin skill animations flaming boomerang explosions n stuff. 

1 minute ago, PandaKittenFace said:

Who's upset? I said it was dumb, and when he actually asked why instead of just saying I didnt specify reasons, I told him why.

Pretty basic.

If you say so. Thought u were going to bed kid

Just now, Carnaea said:

Yea or a druid type class maybe another support style like wiz/witch. Priest. So many different possibilities. Class with a boomerang would be cool could get some nice lookin skill animations flaming boomerang explosions n stuff. 

Druid would be dope, but that's melee I'm pretty sure? 

Explosive boomerang lol try explosive yoyo xD

2 minutes ago, Carnaea said:

If you say so. Thought u were going to bed kid

wanted to but my dog decided to fall asleep on my bed before me..

4 minutes ago, Natural Iodine said:

Druid would be dope, but that's melee I'm pretty sure? 

Explosive boomerang lol try explosive yoyo xD

Some gambit type shyt throwing cards that stun n explode freeze etc

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Carnaea said:

Some gambit type shyt throwing cards that stun n explode freeze etc

You got me missing Marvel heroes Omega lol Gambit was my main 

Edited by Natural Iodine

On 4/28/2019 at 1:39 AM, Natural Iodine said:

I know I may be the only one but I'd love get a fresh class that's not on PC. 

Here is a idea for something different ? 

-Biochemist's class-

-Gets a pet to fight by your side-

Weapon -Throws explosive flasks -

Off hand- test tube

- Applies Debuffs to targets -

-High single target Damage -

- Good AOE Damage -

-create bottle Buffs that can be tossed on self or Allies for Buffs or protection- 

Awakening Weapon- Duel Flask

Acid bombs debuff- apply dot and weaken armor

Fire bombs- apply Dot and explode

Just a thought and feedback idk something different

Not sure how this could be designed around the BDO style but it would be cool to have something different. 

I like the idea, but not the suggested class.  And pc would get the class eventually. In essence, you are just asking them to expand on their current Xbox development. 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore said:

I like the idea, but not the suggested class.  And pc would get the class eventually. In essence, you are just asking them to expand on their current Xbox development. 

Yeah not saying the next 6 months but maybe once we catch up they can split new content between both platforms. 

No. This is a pc port over. You get exactly what the pc gets. Keep it simple and focused on the company making money and keeping the content coming. 

• Thanks 1

@Natural Iodine As the concept for timed exclusive sounds cool to give xbox players something, That isn't what the executive producer is wanting to do with the game. He is wanting "one world" Black Desert. Meaning Every region get the same content at the same time. On PC he's even dreamed about a way to connect all servers for a "epic" (his words not mine) siege battle special event. (aka KR or Russia pushing everyone's crap in)

So I wouldn't hold your breath on a timed exclusive. IF we get it PC gets it, if PC gets it we will get it. Especially more true now that Kakao's contract is up in KR and PA is now slowly getting full licensing back on the brand.

2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

@Natural Iodine As the concept for timed exclusive sounds cool to give xbox players something, That isn't what the executive producer is wanting to do with the game. He is wanting "one world" Black Desert. Meaning Every region get the same content at the same time. On PC he's even dreamed about a way to connect all servers for a "epic" (his words not mine) siege battle special event. (aka KR or Russia pushing everyone's crap in)

So I wouldn't hold your breath on a timed exclusive. IF we get it PC gets it, if PC gets it we will get it. Especially more true now that Kakao's contract is up in KR and PA is now slowly getting full licensing back on the brand.

That's awesome if they make it where we can play with pc players in the future

3 minutes ago, Natural Iodine said:

That's awesome if they make it where we can play with pc players in the future

Thats not what i'm saying. They want all the PC regions to fight one another for a event. Not the console versions.

55 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Thats not what i'm saying. They want all the PC regions to fight one another for a event. Not the console versions.

Oh meh

Wow, this thread... Least said.

Anyway, a separate class for Xbox would be great. Right now Xbox is playing catch up to PC. Something unexpected would be refreshing and could entice players familiar to the game to try Xbox. I'd like to see a druid/shaman class maybe? In tune with both the natural & supernatural. Animalistic symbols. Not quite magic like a wizard or witch, maybe like tamer or sorceress almost in some ways? Could be interesting.

It wont ever happen but I'd love to see BDO incorporate the Witchers in here. Would be so fun to realize them in an action MMO like this. Swap between silver swords for beasts and monsters and steel sword for PvP. It wont ever happen.. but such a cool idea.