Sign in to follow this  
Tyraer

Infinite range 360° itbox ?

Dears, 

Do You intend to do anything about Strikers ? Hitboxes are completely off, grabbing targets behind them. knockdowning from far away or even targets behind them? SA on skills that are still on CD ?

On 5/1/2019 at 9:36 PM, Tyraer said:

Dears, 

Do You intend to do anything about Strikers ? Hitboxes are completely off, grabbing targets behind them. knockdowning from far away or even targets behind them? SA on skills that are still on CD ?

I think it's more of an issue with the desync than actual hitboxes. The amount of times I've been cc'd in SA & Iframes makes utilising these skills effectively quite difficult. I've had people glitch out of a grab halfway through and appear about 3 dashes away.

The problem lies within the game itself and the servers. Probably relating to the same issues that's plagued FPS for years on Xbox. You know when you empty a full mag into someone and they turn round 1 shot you. Yet when you see the kill cam it's the exact opposite of what you seen on your screen.