Sign in to follow this  
ChilMeiSTer1968

PKs Are So Funny :)

I just have to mention how funny player killers are, i know this is a pvp game i accept that but im afraid i just wet myself laughing when im quietly farming and a better geared player will come into area and start threatening people telling them to RUN or LEAVE or just IM GONNA KILL YOU. I just put my bow away and take the hit and then smile as i die knowing that i have done my part in probably giving someone who has no real life their moment of glory in a virtual world, i don't shed any tears (except the bottle i use to re-spawn in same spot and i can afford loads of them) lose any karma unlike the killer does. I just laugh but its a kind laughter thinking ive done my part in boosting someones obviously low real life moral.

Remember everyone that player killing you is a real person too who obviously needs your care in real life, love your killer hes crying inside :)

Edited by ChilMeiSTer1968
  • Haha 2

Generally in BDO your being killed for a grind rotation.

Has nothing to do with you other than your refusal to leave a spot.

Most heavily geared players play efficiently.

Your simply being mowed down for being In the way of an efficient grind location.

If they're talking to you then they're usually trying to give you an out "being nice before just killing you like the other mobs in the rotation". 

People take it personally, like your being targeted when in reality your just in the way. Like a rabbit that steps on the highway. The guy in the truck has nothing against the rabbit before he hits it. It was just in the wrong place.  

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

I just have to mention how funny player killers are, i know this is a pvp game i accept that but im afraid i just wet myself laughing when im quietly farming and a better geared player will come into area and start threatening people telling them to RUN or LEAVE or just IM GONNA KILL YOU. I just put my bow away and take the hit and then smile as i die knowing that i have done my part in probably giving someone who has no real life their moment of glory in a virtual world, i don't shed any tears (except the bottle i use to re-spawn in same spot and i can afford loads of them) lose any karma unlike the killer does. I just laugh but its a kind laughter thinking ive done my part in boosting someones obviously low real life moral.

Remember everyone that player killing you is a real person too who obviously needs your care in real life, love your killer hes crying inside :)

Im neg 1 million karma u dieing doesnt mean anything to me if u just want to be in my way. u die. if u kill me. i dont come back. ez as that. Git GuD.

2 hours ago, Harming said:

Your simply being mowed down for being In the way of an efficient grind location.

If they're talking to you then they're usually trying to give you an out "being nice before just killing you like the other mobs in the rotation". 

People take it personally, like your being targeted when in reality your just in the way. Like a rabbit that steps on the highway. The guy in the truck has nothing against the rabbit before he hits it. It was just in the wrong place.  

I can full on agree with this. people just dont understand that we pkers mostly do it for full filling our needs in the area. if u taking farm from us and we see u got that witch earing drop. cus u jumping up and down. makes us angry so to prevent this we tell them to leave or die. if they dont fight back and win that is their loss and they need to go somewhere else. and i refer this section to @Chimeister as well. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Harming said:

Exactly. 

It's usually people that steal rotations that get killed. I go into an area and check before I grind a spot. Usually run through the area and see where people aren't. If I see somoeone not really doing anything in a locatio. ... I take it. (Wait to see if they come through the area after certain time)I'm fully ready to accept retaliation, but I'm geared and could handle myself. If they are better then I don't come back or server hop

The majority ... yes, the majority are pretty nice people and won't mess with you. You get killed oh well move along. Change server and repeat. 

Edited by Hulkksmash
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, melons said:

Im neg 1 million karma u dieing doesnt mean anything to me if u just want to be in my way. u die. if u kill me. i dont come back. ez as that. Git GuD.

I can full on agree with this. people just dont understand that we pkers mostly do it for full filling our needs in the area. if u taking farm from us and we see u got that witch earing drop. cus u jumping up and down. makes us angry so to prevent this we tell them to leave or die. if they dont fight back and win that is their loss and they need to go somewhere else. and i refer this section to @Chimeister as well. 

this is probs a guy that sticks to velia and jumps server when someone decently geared got near

• Haha 1

Just now, Legendary said:

this is probs a guy that sticks to velia and jumps server when someone decently geared got near

1bd87792d8e8507a8f05af94254c490d.thumb.png.49ae3957e096ed26c13aa609377dd477.png

c64760fc181a5968d828188bd7f61c2f.png.1f75d5334334f12f9f81bb4ecd569784.png

846d99e40f6c87c613e7320a1af659d9.png.6f651e0a481c3d30bca7053ceb53c426.png

9474ff2f386682e47529d24dec954232.png.f95af95e26328099237c533b80fd5b6e.png....

welp no need to comment on this

6 hours ago, melons said:

1bd87792d8e8507a8f05af94254c490d.thumb.png.49ae3957e096ed26c13aa609377dd477.png

c64760fc181a5968d828188bd7f61c2f.png.1f75d5334334f12f9f81bb4ecd569784.png

846d99e40f6c87c613e7320a1af659d9.png.6f651e0a481c3d30bca7053ceb53c426.png

9474ff2f386682e47529d24dec954232.png.f95af95e26328099237c533b80fd5b6e.png....

welp no need to comment on this

Don’t mind him

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Harming said:

Yes, that patch of afk Road that many afk runners, or that patch of deserted river that afk fishers get killed at, TOTALLY messing with their grind rotation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yiazzy said:

Yes, that patch of afk Road that many afk runners, or that patch of deserted river that afk fishers get killed at, TOTALLY messing with their grind rotation. 

dont afk pvp zones do it in towns. problem solved

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Yiazzy said:

Don't hate the player, hate the game 

Lol sorry had too 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yiazzy said:

Afk safe zone or get clapped lol

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

Afk safe zone or get clapped lol

What is this new term from the children, "Get clapped"? You know "Getting the clap" is talking about getting an sti right? 

9 hours ago, melons said:

dont afk pvp zones do it in towns. problem solved

N'aww, how original. Though, you both ignored the actual point, of it not being because you're ruining a mob rotation. Pk-ers are not all respectful, honourable players who give warnings first. Hell, some people literally wait outside towns to kill the first person they see. But like OP said, does nothing to my gameplay except waste a bit of time! 

And I refuse to sound like Deathz Angel 🤣

29 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

What is this new term from the children, "Get clapped"? You know "Getting the clap" is talking about getting an sti right? 

N'aww, how original. Though, you both ignored the actual point, of it not being because you're ruining a mob rotation. Pk-ers are not all respectful, honourable players who give warnings first. Hell, some people literally wait outside towns to kill the first person they see. But like OP said, does nothing to my gameplay except waste a bit of time! 

i dont think u understand. if u dont want to get pked while afk dont do it in pvp zones. and if u die while not afk and just running around. GIT GUD

• Haha 1

Waiting till they have low health and engaged in mobs is usually how it go’s, nothing honourable about pking or grieving. Guild and node wars, consented pvp yes great. If it’s obvious some ones in that spot don’t interfere or else expect some retaliation. Some players think there rotation includes the server as a whole. You always have the option to server hop or move a long.  If you can be bothered, you can always return the favour just wait till they are a bit overstretched and give them a taste of there own. go afk out of safe zones at you own risk.

Edited by Shadi

8 minutes ago, melons said:

i dont think u understand. if u dont want to get pked while afk dont do it in pvp zones. and if u die while not afk and just running around. GIT GUD

And here, ladies and gentleman, we have the classic pvp dbag, in its natural habitat. The young male assumes that all of its peers are doing the same activities. 

Kidding aside, I don't do pvp. One, because I don't enjoy it at all. Two, because it's the worst pvp system I've ever encountered. It's a CC simulator, nothing more, and three, because the PVE side of the game is much more interesting. 

Inb4 the whiny little brats show up crying about it being a "PeEvEePeE gAmE" 

17 minutes ago, Shadi said:

Waiting till they have low health and engaged in mobs is usually how it go’s, nothing honourable about pking or grieving. Guild and node wars, consented pvp yes great. If it’s obvious some ones in that spot don’t interfere or else expect some retaliation. Some players think there rotation includes the server as a whole. You always have the option to server hop or move a long.  If you can be bothered, you can always return the favour just wait till they are a bit overstretched and give them a taste of there own. go afk out of safe zones at you own risk.

You “consent” in such weak words when you hit 50. And most people dont go low health while grinding. They stay at full at all times. On top of that good players know that you dont make any money if your in a spot where it takes more then 2-3 hits to kill everything. Therefor the mobs dont realy hurt them in the first place. 

1 hour ago, Yiazzy said:

Why should i give warning before i kill you lol where is this bdo rule book. Thats usually me after a day of grinding and want to burn karma. I kill the first person i see.

31 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

You “consent” in such weak words when you hit 50. And most people dont go low health while grinding. They stay at full at all times. On top of that good players know that you dont make any money if your in a spot where it takes more then 2-3 hits to kill everything. Therefor the mobs dont realy hurt them in the first place. 

When i flag i consent and yes i can be flagged, that's the risk we all knowingly take going above 50. i was referring to being PK'd without warning, its not always obvious a spot is taken.

15 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Why should i give warning before i kill you lol where is this bdo rule book. Thats usually me after a day of grinding and want to burn karma. I kill the first person i see.

Do you gain something from burning karma?

5 minutes ago, Shadi said:

Nothing but cry posts here

6 minutes ago, Shadi said:

Yes my own laughter of killing someone thats all i need

2 minutes ago, waky said:

Nothing but cry posts here

Ah thought i might have been missing something.

10 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Yes my own laughter of killing someone thats all i need

How long does it take to work that karma off or do you just stay red?