Daniel

Information Megathread

This post is sponsored by [SYMPHONY]. Eu Guild.

Visit us at symphonybdx.tk

Check out our discord channel! Discord.gg/cGAe9rJ

..............................................................................................................................

Release Date

..............................................................................................................................

Headstart begins:

01.03.2019 1AM for Ultimate Package Pre-orders

02.03.2019 1AM for Deluxe Package Pre-orders

03.03.2019 1AM for Standard Package Pre-orders

Release date:

04.04.2019 (Price will be probably cheaper than Standard edition after pre-order ends)

Classes Available

> Berserker,

> Ranger

> Sorceress

> Warrior

> Witch and wizard

Breakdown posted by @Harming

...........................................................................................................................

Servers Available

> NA

> EU

Community Managers will be the same for NA and EU. 

Event times and world bosses will be seperate times for both servers, to suit their needs

...........................................................................................................................

Languages Available

> English

Package Breakdown

Standard Package: (Price: 29.99$ , Value of package: 60$)

> Permanent Access
> 24-hour Early Access
> Exclusive Pet : Shepherd
> Value Pack (30 Days)
> Pearl Box (500 pearls)
> In-game Title

Deluxe Package: (Price: 49.99$ , Value of package: 100$)

> Permanent Access
> 48-hour Early Access
> Value Pack (60 Days)
> Pearl Box (1,000 pearls)
> In-game Title
> Tier 3 Horse
> Trina Knight Horse Gear Set

Ultimate Package: (Price: 99.99$ , Value of package: 285$)

> Permanent Access
> 72-hour Early Access
> Value Pack (90 Days)
> Pearl Box (3,000 pearls)
> In-game Title
> Tier 5 Horse (White)
> Trina Knight Horse Gear Set
> Trina Knight Wagon Set
> Exclusive Outfit: Shudad Classic Set
> Exclusive Pet – Young Fogan (Tier-2)
> Horse Flute (Permanent)
> 3 types of EXP scrolls x10 (30 in total)
> Maid x1 (Storage)

Detailed breakdown of ultimate package made by @Harming

Additional information about packages

> Pre-order titles will NOT be available upon release. Separate notice will be announced.

> Items from packages will be sent to in-game mailbox

> Only ONE package can be purchased per xbox live account

> Pearl Abyss CAN make changes to the packages before the release

> All items from packages will be bound to family, EXCEPT for horse flute, which is character bound

> Packages CANNOT be refunded once you have created character and family name (But you should be able to refund via microsoft policy)

> Package items will be sent to the server, where you have purchased the package (EX> DK will go to EU server)

> Package price is different in different xbox store's. (Israel 125USD, UK 85usd, probably due to tax)

> Package items will be sent to you after you login first time

Another BETA before release

No

Countdown timer to Release Date

Available at www.symphonybdx.tk

Game Content

It is directly PC port. 

Roadmap with patches and updates will be shared soon.

XP Rates same as on PC right now

Character gallery/templates will be available.

Only standard guild banners, emblems, flags are available. No custom.

Life Skills

The same as on PC, with all AFK activities

Max Character level, awakening and gear enchantement

Level 55 is hard cap.

+15 is max upon release.

Awakening NOT available

World Bosses and Boss Gear

Not available in the beginning

Node Wars

Not available. Possibly couple of months after release

Karma System

The same as in KR version

Other Info

Contrast and brightness issue has been modified in general. Looks like we still don't have possibility to set it ourselves.

Screen shake is still there.

No info about screen boundaries

You can hide chat window

Game gets performance increase while 4k is disabled

Motion Blurr was turned down heavily

Pets: max 4. New breeding system from PC

Search bar feature

Pearl Abyss staff

Community manager for BDO xbox forums: [CM] Simon

Unknown:

[CM] Daniel

[CM] Serena

Official Pages:

Black Desert Xbox Page

Black Desert Xbox Twitter

Black Desert Xbox  Facebook

Black Desert Xbox Instagram

Black Desert Xbox Youtube

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 6

3 minutes ago, Grass Beetles said:

I don't know where to begin in replying to this

You wont have anything else than spam with the same questions every second topic soon :)

They will share some news on the game when they are ready for it, and not when we reach magical goal of 300 topics with spam

Edited by Daniel

Game Developers Conference 2018

Pearl Abyss Audio Director, Hwiman Ryu (https://goo.gl/Wbo4wk):
Friday, March 23 | 10:00am - 11:00am
Room 2009, West Hall

Pearl Abyss Game Engine Developers, 
Dongwook Ha and Gwanghyeon Go (https://goo.gl/kS6g8v):
Friday, March 23 | 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Room 2009, West Hall

Hey one error at the first coment 

Xbox one 1080p 30fps

Xbox one X 4K 30fps 

Thank you.🙂👍 

1 minute ago, Exhost said:

Hey one error at the first coment 

Xbox one 1080p 30fps

Xbox one X 4K 30fps 

Thank you.🙂👍 

really disappointed if no crossplay is true.  This will make it difficult to keep up long term.  Had some friends and streamers that play on PC that I was really hoping to play with.  I hope there will be crossplay, I haven't seen any official posts saying either way.

Edited by TopcowRaven
  • Confused 1

right know I cant believe that will happen. its 2 difference companys who runs the Servers for PC and for Consoles then. 
sounds really complicated for me to Change that in the future. 

I can understand that this isnt perfect for you. but a lot of other ppl (like me for example) would hate it to start with all the high lvl PC Gamers on the same Servers. it would be way to much work to compete with them. they would always crush you to the bone in PVP.

Edited by Der_Gottkanzler
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Der_Gottkanzler said:

right know I cant believe that will happen. its 2 difference companys who runs the Servers for PC and for Consoles then. 
sounds really complicated for me to Change that in the future. 

I can understand that this isnt perfect for you. but a lot of other ppl (like me for example) would hate it to start with the all the high lvl PC Gamers on the same Servers. it would be way to much work to compete with them. they would always crush you to the bone in PVP.

Imo it would make no sense to make cross-play, as console would never have chance to catch PC. + Disadvantage over everything (Joypad, UI, etc)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Grass Beetles said:

"All we know so far is almost nothing"

We agree on this at least, truer words have never been spoken 

Well, making many posts about how little info we have, won't make PA come and announce anything.

They will throw info at us when it is the right time for them, not when people beg for it. (Example: Silence since last gameplay until page launch)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Grass Beetles said:

My apologies for requesting information about the game, it was wrong of me and I understand it must be upsetting 

No problem :)

• Like 1

plz PA dont start on console without medhia 1 , 2 valencia etc i want my Musa for fresh start in console not back 2 years in rear

• Like 1

Just now, Exhost said:

plz PA dont start on console without medhia 1 , 2 valencia etc i want my Musa for fresh start in console not back 2 years in rear

Would be great to get the same version as PC :)

• Like 1

on a german MMO site I read about rumors, that the XBOX Version will start with the actual classes.
it would make sense, cause if we watch the few gameplay Videos of BDO on XBOX, we can see one is playing with a Striker.
maybe we will miss the last 1 or 2 classes. but I cant believe that we will start with the PC Gaming release classes.

34 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Imo it would make no sense to make cross-play, as console would never have chance to catch PC. + Disadvantage over everything (Joypad, UI, etc)

The current controller layout on PC is very good and easy to compete with PC players using a controller.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, TopcowRaven said:

really disappointed if no crossplay is true.  This will make it difficult to keep up long term.  Had some friends and streamers that play on PC that I was really hoping to play with.  I hope there will be crossplay, I haven't seen any official posts saying either way.

49 minutes ago, TopcowRaven said:

Literally, this concept would yield the most incomprehensible and unfair gaming system - How anyone thinks this is ever an option is beyond me. That would be - for lack of a better word - retarded and incredibly one sided. That's why NO ONE in the right mind would ever allow it, imagine an fps where controllers verse mouse's.

Stupid.