Daniel

Information Megathread

@Daniel Thanks for the info! 

We’ll pre-order the game, but it would be awesome it would come in the already located languages though.

Will my wife and I be able to share all the benefits of the pre-order like the pets (not counting the flute) if we are registrered as family in the xbox account? We’ll play in the same xbox, each one with our own account.

I will really apretiate if you can aswer me. Regards!

44 minutes ago, Vodkanroll said:

We’ll pre-order the game, but it would be awesome it would come in the already located languages though.

Will my wife and I be able to share all the benefits of the pre-order like the pets (not counting the flute) if we are registrered as family in the xbox account? We’ll play in the same xbox, each one with our own account.

I don't think so, I even think you will need to buy the game for each account if you want the items  and access to the game

Edited by Daniel

5 hours ago, Vodkanroll said:

Imo if you and your wife have individual accounts and share gold you should be able to buy separate packages.

I Would contact xbox support first to make sure though.

17 hours ago, Daniel said:

I don't think so, I even think you will need to buy the game for each account if you want the items  and access to the game

12 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Imo if you and your wife have individual accounts and share gold you should be able to buy separate packages.

I Would contact xbox support first to make sure though.

Thank you for answer guys!

Edited by Vodkanroll