Daniel

Information Megathread

Please do not bump threads. I appreciate that you want this to stay near the top, but please remember that bumping is not permitted. 

I know you guys want the release date, but there are a lot of things being worked on. Once we have the date, it will be announced ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Grass Beetles said:

rip "confirmed informations", 2018-2018

ok.jpg

Huh?

haters gonna hate.

If you dont have anything to say, then please stay out of this topic :)

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

well, i think it should be a joke. because we can`t pin it and it`s still not pinned at all + we are warned to not bump. 

But maybe I think way to much and it`s not meant as a joke. LoL 
I hope it`s understandable... english is not my native language. 

apart from this, Im really excited and way to much curious cause GDC and wait for Infos... :-/

• Like 1

not sure if its true, but if yes, then "summerish" means probably after summer

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

not sure if its true, but if yes, then "summerish" means probably after summer

if thats the case, I'm really more than only disappointed...

first it was 1.Q ... then first half of the year. if thats Happening, maybe the BDO Mobile game is the fault, and thats makes
me even more disappointed, cause which real gamer wants to Play such an amazing looking game on a Smartphone?!

Edited by Der_Gottkanzler
  • Like 1

for me that means they have realy big problems with the port. i think they have big technical issues when many players fighting together. Yes it sucks, but it would more sucks if you would get a game which is not working.

21 minutes ago, Der_Gottkanzler said:

if thats the case, I'm really more than only disappointed...

first it was 1.Q ... then first half of the year. if thats Happening, maybe the BDO Mobile game is the fault, and thats makes
me even more disappointed, cause which real gamer wants to Play such an amazing looking game on a Smartphone?!

Mobile Gaming is a big thing in asia and also realy big and growing in europa, dont now the situation in na.

8 minutes ago, Koroyosh8 said:

Mobile Gaming is a big thing in asia and also realy big and growing in europa, dont now the situation in na.

That is true, you only Need to check Sales in mobile market. But that changes nothing about my Statement. True Gaming is not on a Smartphone.
Maybe Im old-fashioned, but that is my view. Im playing "Lineage 2 Rev." at work, because Im bored in my pause. It`s fun, only because I cant Play on Xbox/PC/insert random console.... and I only Need to kill time to get in my holy evening time. 

At the other part, before we are ready for real MASS PVP, we will Need time. I have to work, a wife and doing Sports.  

No es nada agradable que se rían de los jugadores esto es tomar el pelo pensaba que  en asia cuando pasa algo dan la cara pero veo que no es así en Corea el juego hiba a ser lanzado a principio de año 1 / 3mes retrasado a la primera mita 1/6 mes y ahora a verano 6/9 mes esto es broma?

Edited by Suso90
Mala escritura

well, the site says too "PS4 release 2018 confirmed" ... cant believe that.
Everywhere they are saying PS4 Comes way after Xbox ONE and they have nothing to Show... would surprise
me if PS4 gets a Version in 2018. thats near impossible.

6 month will mean September... great... Im in Holidays if thats true. I want to vomit now ... 

Pearl Abyss did say that they would share the release date info when the time was right. If they mention Q3 then I will believe it, however I personally want to believe we will receive the game towards the end of May at the latest considering a demo was made GDC. 

35 minutes ago, Der_Gottkanzler said:

Everywhere they are saying PS4 Comes way after Xbox ONE and they have nothing to Show... would surprise

Microsoft has a 1 year exclusivity agreement with Pearl Abyss... PS4 will not be getting the game in 2018.

1 hour ago, Der_Gottkanzler said:

6 month will mean September... great... Im in Holidays if thats true. I want to vomit now ... 

well time exclusiv could be just a month, you never now. However September is a realy long way  to go O.o

10 minutes ago, Koroyosh8 said:

well time exclusiv could be just a month, you never now. However September is a realy long way  to go O.o

Normally Microsoft has done 1 year exclusivity for their biggest/ 'hit' games. An example of this is Tomb Raider. Wouldn't surprise me if they do the same with BDO it's a good business decision.

I just came home after a trip and searched abit on the internet.

Dualshockers is the only one reporting about summer-ish. And couldnt find anything else.

Ps4 wont come out before xbox port. Their exclusives have 1 year, before going to ps4 as @Dova said.

As far as i could find, there was no news on the xbox release on the ID@Xbox 2018

And the facebook site posted something about archer, which i deny to comment or stick to the thread...

Click me....

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1