Daniel

Information Megathread

4 hours ago, Daniel said:

I just came home after a trip and searched abit on the internet.

Dualshockers is the only one reporting about summer-ish. And couldnt find anything else.

Ps4 wont come out before xbox port. Their exclusives have 1 year, before going to ps4 as @Dova said.

As far as i could find, there was no news on the xbox release on the ID@Xbox 2018

And the facebook site posted something about archer, which i deny to comment or stick to the thread...

Click me....

The Xbox black desert retweeted the article so I’d say it’s true. It’s coming straight from them with that retweet.

• Thanks 1

Hay algun sitio pficial que nombren la duracilidad de la esclusividad ? Y porque una paguina mentira utilizando en nombre de otra persona

creo q la noticia del lanzamiento puede ser verda porque no creo que una pagina ponga utilice un nombre para algo que no es cierto

• Like 1

Tambien puede ser una fecha estimada que sobre el tiempo que no quedo que creo que saldra cuando este listo y seguro que es lo que antes es posible pero una noche real en una ciudad web oficial del desierto negro Nos lo merecemos despuesde tantas reviciones de fechas

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=160773364628601&id=152046442167960&__tn__=*s*s-R

aqui se plante una pregunta que biene despues del gdc2018?

comuniti manager what comes after GDC 2018?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ayumii_Katsumii said:

The Xbox black desert retweeted the article so I’d say it’s true. It’s coming straight from them with that retweet.

I see, thanks for the info. This article might be true afterall

I guess I'll continue to challenge the article. Sure they retweeted it but the article exists for multiple purposes. It promotes the game, teases towards an Xbox release (PA said they'd share the release date themselves) and then it also mentions about the game getting a switch port sometime. 

We can at least assume PA mentioned the "summerish" release to DualShockers as a form of generating excitement alongside sharing what could be the very latest date for release should delays occur. But business wise PA is better off releasing before E3. 

• Like 1

Con sentido empresarial seria mejor antes que tera pero despues de la e3 tambien sabiendo que e3 es la charla de videojuegos mas vista y esperada 

Well, its the only one source stating this summerish release, so ill wait until we get something more. Perhaps tomorrow at GDC

I'm just waiting till one of the CM's puts up an announcement on the forum or something via the twitter page.  

On 15/3/2018 at 12:14 AM, Daniel said:

Game Developers Conference 2018

Pearl Abyss Audio Director, Hwiman Ryu (https://goo.gl/Wbo4wk):
Friday, March 23 | 10:00am - 11:00am
Room 2009, West Hall

Pearl Abyss Game Engine Developers, 
Dongwook Ha and Gwanghyeon Go (https://goo.gl/kS6g8v):
Friday, March 23 | 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Room 2009, West Hall

This happen today ? Any news ?

35 minutes ago, DeusExMachina said:

This happen today ? Any news ?

Cant see anything new so far

Tera launch is right around the corner as well. Hopefully they're saying "summerish" to throw them off and they release Black Desert 1st week of may while I'm on vacation :)

Would be amazing to have a solid week to play and actually get ahead of the kids without jobs for once lol

Edited by Darthaden

29 minutes ago, Darthaden said:

Tera launch is right around the corner as well. Hopefully they're saying "summerish" to throw them off and they release Black Desert 1st week of may while I'm on vacation :)

Would be amazing to have a solid week to play and actually get ahead of the kids without jobs for once lol

Not gunna happen lol.

Well im almost sure that TERA will come earlier.

They already had stress tests, which is like the last stop before release.

Lets hope we get anything new from the gdc, thats not 100% if we will...

On 3/15/2018 at 7:02 AM, Grass Beetles said:

"All we know so far is almost nothing"

We agree on this at least, truer words have never been spoken 

facts

• Like 1

Si solo fotos inecesarias podrian publicar informacion la que puedan pero informacion oficial

da igual tera ya se puede jugar oficial

1 hour ago, Suso90 said:

Si solo fotos inecesarias podrian publicar informacion la que puedan pero informacion oficial

da igual tera ya se puede jugar oficial

Jep. Completly 0 idea what You wrote

Stillnothingnew

Several sites quoting dualshockers and their "summerish" but that's about it 

Edited by Daniel
  • Sad 1

I know its tough, but we're trying to get some more information ready and out there. I'll let you guys know when something is going out! 

• Like 8

Just venting. But are there any reasons why they dont like/dont want to release any information? Its starting to feel like scalebound. Got everybody excited just to be cancelled. Is it for sure coming out this year?

• Like 1