Daniel

Information Megathread

2 hours ago, Azuki said:

I think they (pearl abyss) are only working xbox and mobile

Mobile KR, mobile NA/EU probably, and newly announced nintendo port

I know this has been said, but they are losing out on people going to tera/returning to eso.

• Like 1

On 08/04/2018 at 3:14 AM, Azuki said:

Just venting. But are there any reasons why they dont like/dont want to release any information? Its starting to feel like scalebound. Got everybody excited just to be cancelled. Is it for sure coming out this year?

We are launching this year. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Azuki said:

I know this has been said, but they are losing out on people going to tera/returning to eso.

Both of those games are straight up awful, ESO literally has nothing of essence. You're just doing random **** for random people and none of it affects anything or anyone.

Tera is just... Lackluster in every aspect: you're stationary during combat, the story is just...seriously what the f*** It's literally worse than a point and click adventure game (which it basically is anyway) not mention the Devs for Tera haven't made the game available to purchase from the Australian Xbox store. 

You'd have to be pretty dense to forget about one of the largest countries on Earth but hey; @[CM] Simon please assure me that BDO is being released on the Australian Xbox store when the game is released?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, AbortVegans said:

Both of those games are straight up awful, ESO literally has nothing of essence. You're just doing random **** for random people and none of it affects anything or anyone.

Tera is just... Lackluster in every aspect: you're stationary during combat, the story is just...seriously what the f*** It's literally worse than a point and click adventure game (which it basically is anyway) not mention the Devs for Tera haven't made the game available to purchase from the Australian Xbox store. 

You'd have to be pretty dense to forget about one of the largest countries on Earth but hey; @[CM] Simon please assure me that BDO is being released on the Australian Xbox store when the game is released?

For Tera it doesn't matter if it's on the Australian store because it's free therefore you can change your console's location and download it that way. As for Black Desert, I hope its pay to play so it'll have to be on the Australian store for us to even play it. Confirmation would be nice, although I doubt any one can confirm anything at the moment.

2 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

We are launching this year. 

That’s great but is it still set to summer-ish? Hopefully so..

• Like 1

NOBODY I repeat NOBODY is going to play Tera over BDO doesnt matter how far in the game they are lol. Tera is a joke. BDO is all about PvP and to think anyone serious about PvP would bother with Tera once BDO releases is a MEME. Some are killing time with Tera but thats it. Eso is a different story. Still feel like BDO will drain the majority of the games PvP population though.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

NOBODY I repeat NOBODY is going to play Tera over BDO doesnt matter how far in the game they are lol. Tera is a joke. BDO is all about PvP and to think anyone serious about PvP would bother with Tera once BDO releases is a MEME. Some are killing time with Tera but thats it. Eso is a different story. Still feel like BDO will drain the majority of the games PvP population though.

Tera is terrible (terable)

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

Tera is not great no matter how you cut it, but I do find it better than Neverwinter...and ESO destroys both of them. That said, I am currently playing Tera for a break from ESO, waiting til the next chapter. BDO will definitely take some people from ESO but essentially they are different games, probably will appeal to different groups but the competition is great for us. Should push them all to improve.

Defiance 2050 is coming this summer, closed beta in 2 weeks. Anyone looking at that? Depending what they do, that could steal some more of the mmo crowd.

9 hours ago, Ayumii_Katsumii said:

That’s great but is it still set to summer-ish? Hopefully so..

Exactly my thoughts

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

Exactly my thoughts

Yeah I wish they would tell us and show us something promising soon. The only information we get is never confirmed by them sadly... we just get the dates pushed back. And so many games come out this fall it wouldn’t be smart to release this fall. Especially since red dead 2 is coming. But I mean it’s fine if it’s gonna be an amazing port. But none of us appreciate the lack of information we’ve gotten for the last year almost now.

• Like 1

Next. Some people will choose Tera/Eso over Bdo. Please keep reading.

Tera is free so people/younger kids will naturally gravitate towards it just like they do in smite and warframe. Yes i personally do not like tera played it for 10-20 minutes then uninstalled it because i was not a fan to the graphics and UI.

People will choose Eso because some people have invested years of there life and years of money into Eso. Eso is very simple and does not take much skill to play. Also it is relatively cheap. 

Believe it or not there is a community of gamers who suffer from motion sickness while playing games. Eso is a preferred game for some of them. 

• Like 1

Not yet, sadly. But my body can wait and my body will be ready.  In the mean time Ill be working out the kinks of my fighter on PC until they release the game

1 hour ago, Azuki said:

@[CM] Simon Will Black Desert Online be at E3 this year?

Would love to know this as well! At this point I think the community just wants some sort of information..

1 minute ago, Ayumii_Katsumii said:

Would love to know this as well! At this point I think the community just wants some sort of information..

maybe i would reconsider going again if it was. I went last year and when i say it was packed it was packed

14 hours ago, Daniel said:

I wonder if the forums will die before release 

Ofcourse they will, with the lack of information and no set release date I’m sure it will. If the game is to come “summer-ish” why don’t they have a set release date down. Red dead 2 has a release date and that’s more than 5 months away but a game that’s coming out apparently in the next two to three months doesn't , that’s crazy

Edited by RGxR
  • Like 1