Daniel

Information Megathread

14 minutes ago, Der_Gottkanzler said:

on a german MMO site I read about rumors, that the XBOX Version will start with the actual classes.
it would make sense, cause if we watch the few gameplay Videos of BDO on XBOX, we can see one is playing with a Striker.
maybe we will miss the last 1 or 2 classes. but I cant believe that we will start with the PC Gaming release classes.

Thanks, added that.

Added PAX and ID gameplays + Official pages

1 hour ago, Jammer480 said:

Brilliant...thanks for the info!!

You are welcome :)

Changed the topic name :)

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, AbortVegans said:
4 hours ago, TopcowRaven said:

Literally, this concept would yield the most incomprehensible and unfair gaming system - How anyone thinks this is ever an option is beyond me. That would be - for lack of a better word - retarded and incredibly one sided. That's why NO ONE in the right mind would ever allow it, imagine an fps where controllers verse mouse's.

Stupid.

Not everyone is primarily interested in pvp.   There is no reason there can't be some joint servers, this way if someone wants to play with PC friends they can.   Nothing would be unfair about that as you can choose what server to join.

14 minutes ago, Jaronking said:

@Danieldo you think we are more likely to get a release date at xbox Conference at GDC or Pearl abyss?

Well if you ask my opinion, i doubt if they will say anything about the console version, but we will see.

16 minutes ago, TopcowRaven said:

Not everyone is primarily interested in pvp.   There is no reason there can't be some joint servers, this way if someone wants to play with PC friends they can.   Nothing would be unfair about that as you can choose what server to join.

It would be nice idea to implement, but i don't think its high in their priority list (If at all). But thats only my opinion. We will see what they shock us with :)

Edited by Daniel

7 minutes ago, TopcowRaven said:

Joint servers as an option would be great... forcing joint play would be stupid on the part of PA. Can't see either of those things happening at this point.

New demo will be playable at ID@XBOX 2018!

Will add videos of it if we get any + interviews from Pearl Abyss stands

Hey Daniel 

if you see screen at Simon

, awakened up , hum and interface is modified compared to the E3 I DO NOT HOLD IN PLACE ANYMORE 😵😁🎮 

Edited by Exhost

TKT Romeo jsuis comme toi mais bon on auras les news lors de la GDC

3 minutes ago, MrRomeo187 said:

Give a Date Please !!!!!!!

But if the game works, launch directly and patch if necessary just a portage i want to play (( mode BONOBO ON 🙈🙉🙊🐵 ))

6 hours ago, CubicVariable42 said:

Will add It to the topic when i get home

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

On 3/15/2018 at 7:16 AM, Daniel said:

Would be great to get the same version as PC :)

No reason nor proof as to why we wouldn't. Like I said in multiple posts. Only class we wont probably get is Lahn because she is only in Korea right now. Only way we're getting that Assassin is if they release her prior to Xbox, but even then they would have to translate her into the game which takes time.

5 minutes ago, The Guiido said:

No reason nor proof as to why we wouldn't. Like I said in multiple posts. Only class we wont probably get is Lahn because she is only in Korea right now. Only way we're getting that Assassin is if they release her prior to Xbox, but even then they would have to translate her into the game which takes time.

My bet is that we will get the same as PC. They are making port. But nothing is confirmed, so no one can be sure :) 

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

My bet is that we will get the same as PC. They are making port. But nothing is confirmed, so no one can be sure :) 

It would be a huge turn off if we only got part of a game. I don't think they'd do that.

Plus, videos, and research leads me and the facts to sort of conclude that it is the PC version. 99/100% sure I guess lol.

Edited by The Guiido